rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls asking how many women I've been with

It happens all the time and I need a good way to reply to this. I usually reply with stuff like >100 ( I'm quite young) or you're my first. How do you deal with that question?

What about "I can't remember". The whole idea is which kind of image of yourself is better to project to make her more interested.

Btw, this happens usually in after sex conversations.

Reframe and ask her how many does she think you've been with. Play from there.
Say stupid numbers.
Say "A gentlemen never tells"
Say "You, the other 27 were just test-drives"
If you had sex with her tell her "Do you think I'm a virgin? (hopefully for you she will reply no) well then, at least 2".
"How many girls where in that volley team?"

Don't give a true/serious answer, because there is no right answer for this question. Don't go defensive.
search a bit, this has been covered.

I did search the forum for similar threads but couln't find any. I guessed it already had been covered.

Any more interesting replies for this? Do you guys often get it too?

I was having a great morning conversation with this girl I had brought home on friday which was ruined by her insistence. I didn't tell her in the end.

I think any of those answers, except for "I cannot remember", works pretty well! Assuming that you are over 18 at least, I would also suggest that you just smile while looking at her eyes, make a short pause to turn them away as if you were considering the body count, then stare at her again - now smilling a bit more ironically - and just say "Really, now that I think about it, I think I have lost track of the number since I was fifteen..."

"All of them"

Trying to figure out how quickly you can get me in the sack?

"There's only one that mattered..." then change the subject.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

"to be determined"

I always say as seriously as I can: "I fuck 10 different girls a day. If I fuck only 9 its an off day and I get pretty depressed" then I change the subject.

Simply tell her I have yet to see a woman get put off by a mans body count. Make it into a game and have her guess it as the above post said then when she gets it right say you used to have alot of fun or you can't help that females are attracted to you.
A woman will never dismiss a man for having a high body count as it means you are have already been preselected by other women which only increases her attraction to you

I think it depends on the girl.....if you lie and make it lower/higher than it actually is just make sure you remember what you told her.

Quote: (03-11-2013 01:24 PM)wroclove Wrote:  

I was having a great morning conversation with this girl I had brought home on friday which was ruined by her insistence. I didn't tell her in the end.

There are unlimited options..
- you're my first [start playing virgin]
- you're my last [start roleplaying we're getting married]
- are you shy too?
- I have no idea
- I regret being with them all
- They're just one big blur
- Ok let's start with an "A".. agatha, angelica...
- etc etc...

Whatever you say she has no idea whether it's true or she won't believe in what you say. No difference.

However, BE SMART. If you assess that it's somehow important to her then judge what she needs to hear and just tell her that. It's similar to age thing, some girls NEED to hear certain thing to get naked [personal issue]. For example she asks your age and as you're still joking around you say you're 30 and she is surprised and she goes yeah right, come on tell me, you repeat it and she kind of stops on her tracks and there's emotional shift in her. That's you sign something is wrong. Then you immediately turn it into a joke like ha! gotcha! i'm 25, you're so easy. She's disarmed and it flows from there. So basic rule is to PAY ATTENTION TO THE GIRL just like at every stage of pickup.

Same thing with "how many women you've been with" thing. You probably didn't recognized that and she "ruined" your friday, huh? [Image: amuse.gif]

Quote: (03-11-2013 01:24 PM)wroclove Wrote:  

I did search the forum for similar threads but couln't find any. I guessed it already had been covered.

I would go with a non-serious answer. You could say:
- so far today? or do you mean just this week
- I was a priest until yesterday. Don't ask me these questions.

Dozens, hundreds, thousands...it's not a question a real lady should ask.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I have always gone with this is a question that I'd rather not tell you since this will likely not go in the direction you would like it to. I say I would rather not know about yours so let's move on to another topic. May sound too rational for the girl but I don't think it would lead to a good direction you want it to go. They usually have just agreed with me and dropped it.

What's the population of Lichtenstein divided by 2?

Any answer is the "correct" one. No matter what you say, she'll eat it up, just as long as you say it with confidence and a playful vibe. The only way you can possibly answer "wrong" is if you act defensive/ashamed, or appear insecure. Then, whatever her secret fear is ("Oh no, he's a man-whore," "oh no, he's an inexperienced boy") will seem likely, and any answer you give will be the wrong one. This is a shit test. She doesn't really want a chronicle of your sexual history, what she really wants to know is whether she's with a strong alpha or a weakling, and this question is one of many tools she has at her disposal to try to elicit this information.

"Is a gillion a number?"

I have actually discovered the perfect answer to this question, for guys in their twenties, to a girl who you may be open to having a relationship with; not just some scandie you're planning to fuck for a few weeks until all of your pieces move into place (for them I use humor; "You're actually my first...", "Thousands."), but a girl you actually like, I have the answer for you.

"Seven or eight."

Said in earnest, with a straight face. Not what you say, but how you say it.

Let's understand the situation here; if you're in your mid-to-late twenties, any less than three and she'll think "Loser!" (yes, even if she really likes you, she will briefly think this). Anything more than ten, she thinks "There's a chance that if I sleep with him, that he won't call me back."

Seven or Eight; close enough to ten that she realizes that you know what you're doing (numerous sources cite seven as the average amount of sexual partners lifetime for North American men), but still a low-enough number that she doesn't think you're going to be out there four nights a week chasing fresh pussy (even if you will be).

I've downplayed my notch count ("Just two or three") and been truthful about it ("Maybe sixty?"). If you actually like the broad and can see an LTR (or mini-LTR) forming, this is the best answer to give.

As you get older you can add to this number, one would assume (I'm curious as to what the "Seven or eight..." answer is for the older cats of the forum).

Quote: (03-11-2013 01:18 PM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Say "A gentlemen never tells"

..."and a lady never asks."

/neg

Quote: (03-11-2013 01:09 PM)wroclove Wrote:  

It happens all the time and I need a good way to reply to this. I usually reply with stuff like >100 ( I'm quite young) or you're my first. How do you deal with that question?

What about "I can't remember". The whole idea is which kind of image of yourself is better to project to make her more interested.

Btw, this happens usually in after sex conversations.

"You're... my first. I've never even talked to a girl before you." *followed by a cocky smile*

If you were smooth the whole interaction she'll bite onto this and her hamster will start touching itself.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Unless all these repliers know what your gamestyle/mannerisms are, our advice is fairly useless to you. We don't know what you're like. Follow "Bang"'s guiding principle - lines that work for others may not work for you just because there's a limit how much you can push your built-in mannerisms. Obviously there are a few lines here that'll work for you, just recognize what they are.
Personally, it's also the "I can't remember.. (+you would think after being asked so many times I'd put effort into remembering by now)"

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Girl I've known for a few years asked me in front of a bunch of people at this party "how many girls have you had sex with! I've always wanted to know. 20!?"

" zero. I'm saving myself for marriage "

She did a great job though. You can't get much more social proof than that.

I always tell them they just took my virginity...they obviously don't believe that but it makes them giggle... better to keep it a mystery I think.

I would say around 50% of the girls I've been with have asked for my notch count.

"Not enough as I would have liked, but more than Im proud to say"