rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You should hit Chicago this weekend - Hairstylist Convention

I guess you should visit the bars near the convention center all weekend.

http://www.biztradeshows.com/america-beauty-show/

Hat tip to my own stylist who will be there this weekend, getting shitty with her girls Saturday and Sunday night.

Go get it, gentlemen!

Quote:Quote:

The show is attended by more than 60000 trade visitors.

Seriously this should be like shooting fish in a barrel. I suppose you'll probably find them all out in groups together, so isolation skills and wingmen will be needed. Most will probably have their own hotel rooms nearby.

Quote: (03-07-2013 06:48 PM)Fatless Wrote:  

The show is attended by more than 60000 trade visitors.

Seriously this should be like shooting fish in a barrel. I suppose you'll probably find them all out in groups together, so isolation skills and wingmen will be needed. Most will probably have their own hotel rooms nearby.

Fatless, will you be there? I might actually be in Chicago this weekend. PM me if you're in town.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Damn! One week short. I was in Chicago last weekend. Happy hunting men.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (03-07-2013 06:55 PM)storm Wrote:  

Fatless, will you be there? I might actually be in Chicago this weekend. PM me if you're in town.

No, sorry, I'm on the east coast, just thought I'd toss this bit of intel out there for anyone in the Chicagoland area this weekend.

I'm sure there will be others who will post in here.

Chicago resident here. thanks for the information.It's on the south side though and the nightlife is on the north side.I'm sure the bars will be crowded though. Storm, I'm contacting you. Let's hang this weekend.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

^ I'm also in Chi, lets hit it up. South loop bars are underrated, theres plenty of cool ones that most of them would be going to.. would you be going Sat or Fri?

[edit] shit seems like it's Sat-Mon only.. I'm booked Sat night but free to go Sunday.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

DO IT! GOOOO!

The ratio is:

85% women to the rest.

I weasel'd the Canadian one in Toronto last year but I only tried to game at the after party. It was full of bitches with fucked up hair , I think I made out with a girl from Winnipeg but I don't remember why I did not get the bang. I think since it was her after party she was bitching about her flight in the morning or I could not take her back to my place if she wanted to break away from her roomies and friends - one of these two things happend?

Be warned though the talent was not as steller as I wanted. Chicago is a big place so lot of hairdressers from bum-fuck towns and cities will use this as a chance to go to the "big city". The Toronto convention was full of a bunch of hurting broads and fatties from the Praries and New Brunswick. Plus a lot of them had their hair all fucked up from getting tested on, some hot girls look like circus clowns with purple hacksaw hair and shit.

My advice for you Chicago heads its to search Facebook for event postings or info on where they will be for nightlife. More times then not all of their shit is pre-planned, very few times with these events will the girls just fend for them selves at night time alone. They will have some default list of bars that evreybody will go to. Of course some broads will break away from the pack but they will end up at shitty standard bars in Chicago that you all may find infamous lol. Some girl in Toronto tried to brag to me that she went to some shitty Clubland bar and got a booth lol. So whatever the (insert default play out bar that everybody whom comes to Chicago goes to and avoid) you can also have that as a spot where many of them will end up.

The one angle I did not hit up is the hotel. They will be staying at one or two hotels so you could imagine the lounges, restaurant, gyms, of these hotels will be packed with all of them. Hitting up one of their lounges in the early evening could yield some good results.

Quote: (03-07-2013 08:53 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

^ I'm also in Chi, lets hit it up. South loop bars are underrated, theres plenty of cool ones that most of them would be going to.. would you be going Sat or Fri?

[edit] shit seems like it's Sat-Mon only.. I'm booked Sat night but free to go Sunday.

I just saw that too. I've never been out in the South Loop. What bars do people hit up there? I can make it there Saturday evening, maybe Sunday but I have to work Monday so I can't stay out too late.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

As I get ready to jet off to Miami.. Haha.

If your serious, go to the show, and find out where all of the parties are. It says on their site on site pass is $65. People with leave the south loop, especially attractive girls in their 20s, all of the good stuff is downtown.

https://www.facebook.com/events/561482657204620/

Mondays event which will probably be dead since most will either fly out monday night or very early Tuesday.

Well, the south loop has several smaller/cheaper bars (at least the one's I've gone to) - the ones on Halsted/State are super classy though and will definitely be visited by the attendees. Even if most of them do end up going to River North or whatever, the south loop community is much more friendly that it'll more than compensate i.e. the type of place where you can talk to people on the street/bars and theyr'e receptive.

I was at a bar Harbee's just last night where I managed to pull out 3 potential pivots for Sunday (1 of the girls said she cut this dude's hair so i brought it up). If they come along itll be gold, but will keep ya updated (PM)

DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)

Why do you guys assume that just because the convention is in the South Loop, that this is where the attendees will also be partying? The South Loop is one of the weakest nightlife areas in the city, and tourists who do 2 minutes of research will realize that, too. I guarantee these whores will be cabbing it up to the more concentrated nightlife districts along Hubbard Street and Division Street.

did anyone bang a hairstylist in chicago this past weekend?

No wonder I saw so many hot-ass chicks in a downtown hotel this past weekend. I was with my current girl tho so I couldn't play hahah.

^ I don't know about Saturday night (seemed successful) but sunday night was a bit of a fluke - we hit both River North and the south loop bars and they werent exactly pouring with attendees. i even hinted to a bartender why were there so many tourists (not even true) and she had no idea of the convention just a few blocks down.

Well...I probably won't get to make it back to Chi-Town this coming weekend, but if you guys can make it there, St. Patties is always a complete shitshow in Chicago. One of the best daygame opportunities of the year. Too bad the weather might be a lot shittier than it was last year for St. Patties.