rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

STD's and not using rubbers

If you're like me when you get drunk the second you put a rubber on your dick you go soft. That has been my biggest problem. I've fucked 39 girls so far and have only used condoms with 5 of them. I've been fortunate so far and haven't had shit, but what I wanna hear from other as to what they do and if theyre worried about catchin shit. I know roosh admits to fucking over 500 girls and practically never wearing rubbers. He also admits he has had some STDs. I wanna travel to Brazil, but am worried that im definitely going to catch somehthing over there. I was just curious to everyone imput on this subject.

Use the search function, there have been many threads regarding STDs, raw digging, avoiding getting girls pregnant, etc.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

[Image: troll.gif]

Lol at newbies and trolls always obsessed with STD's. Why is it always the guys not getting any ass so caught up on them?

Quote: (03-02-2013 11:32 PM)houston Wrote:  

Lol at newbies and trolls always obsessed with STD's.

There aren't enough types of trolls. STD trolls, race trolls, etc. If the bastards are gonna troll, they should at least be innovative.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (03-03-2013 12:13 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2013 11:32 PM)houston Wrote:  

Lol at newbies and trolls always obsessed with STD's.

There aren't enough types of trolls. STD trolls, race trolls, etc. If the bastards are gonna troll, they should at least be innovative.

Their highly emotional state deters innovation.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Personally, I am afraid of catching herpes because I have heard that it is very common and stays in your system for life. Because of herpes when I come across a woman who wants raw sex I'm very tempted but I always chicken out and put on a condom. If a cure was found for herpes I would indulge in raw sex.

I'm not too worried about HIV because from everything I've read it is difficult for a man to get it from a woman. If a man has anal sex with a woman it is a little bit more risky because the mucus in the anal cavity has more HIV virus load than vaginal fluids. But the risk is still pretty low.

I'm not too worried about HPV because I'm convinced that only people with a weak immune system are likely to get infected. I consider myself to have a strong immune system.

I'm slightly worried about Hepatitis C but it has not been proven that it is transmittable through heterosexual sex. So the risk of catching it is pretty low. But if you did get it somehow then your liver might be fucked. Most people who to have Hepatitis C have it chronically for life.

I'm moderately worried about Hepatitis B because that can be sexually transmitted. But some people can fight it off over time and I think my immune system would be strong enough to clear this virus from my body if I ever got it.

I'm moderately worried about syphilis but it is pretty rare from what I understand. But if syphilis ever became more prevalent that would be enough reason to wrap it up. But right now it is not too much of a concern.

I think most other STDs are bacteria based and presently I believe that those with a strong immune system will be able to fight them off.

I thought condoms offer only a partial protection against herpes.

I cannot feel fucking anything with a condom.!!

Quote: (03-04-2013 11:27 AM)reino341 Wrote:  

I thought condoms offer only a partial protection against herpes.

Yep. Condoms stop around half of known STD's. Herpes, Syphilis, and Moluscum can spread through the pubic area, or through the mouth.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Fuck STDs ... Children which scare me way way more so I wear rubbers for that reason mostly.