rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Oscars Thread

The Oscars Thread

They always have to postpone the most important categories for later in the show

The Oscars Thread

What's your point?

The Oscars Thread

Quote: (02-24-2013 09:09 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

What's your point?

Did I say I had one? The thread is about discussing the topic, I was just making something up to fill the description

The Oscars Thread

Seth MacFarlane has done a fantastic job I think.

The Oscars Thread

I would love to fuck the shit out Halle Berry

The Oscars Thread

On the red carpet charlize theron said "every woman should cut her hair short, it was the most liberating thing I've ever done I had a huge bag of stuff I got to donate after"

me:

[Image: incredibly-stupid.gif]

The Oscars Thread

I would love to fuck the shit out of Jamie Foxx's daughter.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

The Oscars Thread

Kerry Washington can get it.

The Oscars Thread

She looks terrible with short hair whereas Halle Berry looks amazing.

The Oscars Thread

Where is Uggie? I couldn't spot Uggie walking the red carpet!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

The Oscars Thread

I usually don't watch, or I flip in and out to try to catch the major awards. It usually depends on who's nominated. I decided to watch this year because they're honoring Bond, which throughout its run has been largely ignored for awards of any kind. It's cool how Christoph Waltz has won Best Supporting twice for roles in Tarantino films. Dude is two-for-two on nominations/wins. I wonder who else has done that? Maybe Tom Hanks, who won back-to-back Best Actor trophies, but I can't think of anyone else who has won the first two times they were nominated.

I think Seth MacFarlane is doing a good job hosting so far. The "We Saw Your Boobs" number was pretty funny, and unexpected at the Oscars.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

The Oscars Thread

Lord almighty this Jessica Chastain is sexy. Jennifer Garner looks like a tranny.

The Oscars Thread

Why isn't anyone singing with vocal fry!?!?!

The Oscars Thread

Let's turn this thread into something worthwhile:

I watched it for a few minutes while eating dinner with a girl.

Did you guys notice the body language?

I was pretty surprised.

Clooney had his hands in his pockets and looked pretty weesh.

Jamie Foxx alternated between arms crossed and hands in his pockets.

Daniel Day Lewis was the best of the three but slouching.

That is all I saw.

The Oscars Thread

Quote: (02-24-2013 09:30 PM)NewGamer Wrote:  

I would love to fuck the shit out of Jamie Foxx's daughter.
[Image: jamie-foxx-daughter.jpg]

Haha Jamie Foxx was also spitting some game at the reporters infront of her!

Of course all the media outlets "IT'S NOT COOL TO SPIT GAME INFRONT OF YOUR ADULT DAUGHTER JAMIE FOXX SHAME ON YOU"

The Oscars Thread

Anne Hathaway was favored. It's been building since she got nominated for "Rachel Getting Married." She's been a bit of a darling since then, and she uglied herself up, and sang in "Les Miz," so that kind of shit gets you the win. Good for her. I've loved her since "Havoc," when she pulled out the titties. Most of the stuff she's done has been typical Hollywood fare, but she's got the tools.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

The Oscars Thread

Hathaway is stunning in my opinion, could definitely take my dick,

Adele is going to perform live, I'll close my eyes during that part. Fat fuck.

The Oscars Thread

I must say, I thought the documentaries were on point this year, but was not impressed at all by the major films..

Lincoln - just seemed nothing more than a regular re-enactment of a story about a past figure. Didn't understand the hype as I watched the 2+ hours of it.

Argo - was a decent-good action film, and if this is supposed to be the best film of the year that says a lot about the year

Silver Linings Playbook - Was hilarious for the first half, then when it went to a slow-love story died in the middle in my opinion

again, just really not impressed by the main films this year

The Oscars Thread

Has Sandra Bullock's nose ALWAYS looked like that? Her face is looking kind of hard overall...

The Oscars Thread

Quote: (02-24-2013 10:32 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Has Sandra Bullock's nose ALWAYS looked like that? Her face is looking kind of hard overall...
I've always thought she looks like one of those cougars who is on the verge of hitting the wall hard but is still worth a roast.

The Oscars Thread

Quote: (02-24-2013 10:37 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2013 10:32 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I've always thought she looks like one of those cougars who is on the verge of hitting the wall hard but is still worth a roast.

Her body is still tight, so she can get some, but her face isn't aging well.

The Oscars Thread

Yeah she looks very fit. A woman who fights to keep herself thin is always appreciated, and I show this appreciation by giving them my seed.

The Oscars Thread

What the hell was wrong with Kristen Stewart? She was limping and looked like she just got fucked.

The Oscars Thread

Exactly what I thought. Shes in crutches for some reason, and while I knew that before she got up to present, something seemed off about her.

The Oscars Thread

I'm sure Stewart's choice of dress was made to hide what was probably a walking boot under there...