rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm sick of Rhonda Rousey!

I just watched the UFC Primetime Rousey vs the Lesbo feature. For 3 episodes all Rousey did was complain. My dad died--waaaa! I was picked on in school--waaaa! Training is hard--waaaa! UFC didn't like girls---waaaa! Too much media attention on me---waaaa! I'm fighting a lesbo---waaaa! My mom was a single mother--waaaa! Holy shit that broad is annoying. That Lesbo's fists are twice the size of Rouseys--I'm sensing Rousey will be out cold by the 3rd round. Her 15 minutes of fame will be over like that other broad that did that horrible fake Jason Bourne movie.

And another thing, she's not that hot--no ass at all or titties. Great abs and a OK face/smile, but greasy hair. 2 out of 10--would not bang. Wait, I would bang because with all her mental issues and athletic ability--she's probably tremendous in the sack.

I liked how in the first episode she talked about how her talking about her dads suicide was making her feel like a sell out because it made a good back story....but she continued to talk about it.

Rowdy via armbar

i imagine she is a BEAST in the sack !!!

[Image: ronda-rousey-hot.jpg]

[Image: ronda-rousey-espn-body-issue-11.jpg]

I've got lots of skymiles, bro.

I will fly you out to L.A. say all of this to her at her gym.

You game?

Quote: (02-23-2013 04:42 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I've got lots of skymiles, bro.

I will fly you out to L.A. say all of this to her at her gym.

You game?

Glad to see my favorite poster hands down returned.

Quote: (02-23-2013 04:47 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Glad to see my favorite poster hands down returned.

Unfortunately posts like these sorta illustrate why I've been away from the 'sphere.

How you gonna shit talk someone who would knock your ass out?

Chick is an olympic athlete, her mom was poor, her dad died...she had it rough and now is getting paid.

(LA fight scene is a small one. I know her life story and it was more challenging than most. She trained with bad ass guys all her life, never asked for special treatment, and worked as hard as anyone.)

Why hate? Simply because she's a woman? She's not doing anything to harm anyone here.

And lest someone say I am white knighting let me me clear I am not. She simply does not need a white knight.

I challenge her haters to show up to a gym in L.A. Let her know how much you hate her. She won't need any guys to white knight her, that's for sure.

99% of Rousey's haters would nothing to say to her face. Going online to shit talk her is just pathetic and conduct unbecoming a man.

Out of all the things that would make MikeCF post, I wouldn't have thought it would be this. I was betting money on the LA vs NYC thread.

Quote: (02-23-2013 05:16 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I was betting money on the LA vs NYC thread.

I was silently thinking that too. It's part of the reason I stuck in there for so long. I guess if you've been around here long enough, you kinda know how to séance certain RVF spirits.

[Image: attachment.jpg10161]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I got all the respect in the world for any woman that goes through training and steps up to the competition on the biggest stage and risks getting KTFO.

...but I really do hate the UFC hyping up women's MMA now. It's just another facet of the feminist agenda infecting another bastion of what used to be solely the domain of male competition. Dana White once stated that the UFC would NEVER have women fighting in it. Too bad he $old out on that one.

I'm not surprised this made him post. I think he got used to the retardation of even comparing NYC and LA. Kind of like the SF hate from guys who walk around with their hands in pockets, playing pocket pool with their balls.

I almost want to give this guy a rep point for saying something dumb enough to make him return.

Who is the hottest mma girl?

I would say Michelle Waterson.

Not sure how good she is though.

Quote: (02-23-2013 05:35 PM)K Galt Wrote:  

I got all the respect in the world for any woman that goes through training and steps up to the competition on the biggest stage and risks getting KTFO.

...but I really do hate the UFC hyping up women's MMA now. It's just another facet of the feminist agenda infecting another bastion of what used to be solely the domain of male competition. Dana White once stated that the UFC would NEVER have women fighting in it. Too bad he $old out on that one.

Hey man, last thing I'd tell a guy is to watch a sport he doesn't like.

But when someone - man or woman - goes from tough home life to Olympics, how can anyone hate?

Plus anyone who knows rousey knows she never asked for special treatment.

I got no beef with women who are willing to play by same rules as men.

The problem with feminism is creating a special set of rules that benefit women to the detriment of men.

Out of all the things that would make MikeCF post, I wouldn't have thought it would be this. I was betting money on the LA vs NYC thread.

Hah, yeah, the problem is my view on things is off compared to a lot of guys.

I love SF, find there to be plenty of hot women in the city, but the consensus is to shit all over SF. I got over trying to discuss it.

So I figured my take on LA and NY would be off, too.

I love both cities.

However NYC is easier to get laid.

Just create identical Ok Cupid profiles in la and ny.

In ny profile you might actually get hit up. In la, good luck.

Incidentally, Dana white did not "cave."

He knew this "historic" fight would get massive pr, make more money for him, and make the UFC (which was until very recently known as "human cock fighting") more mainstream

He cynically exploited the system, much like how male celebs put on a beta veneer.

There's more money in the mainstream than in the manosphere.

Quote: (02-23-2013 05:32 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I was betting money on the LA vs NYC thread.

I was silently thinking that too. It's part of the reason I stuck in there for so long. I guess if you've been around here long enough, you kinda know how to séance certain RVF spirits.

Ouija Board!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (02-23-2013 05:44 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Who is the hottest mma girl?

I would say Michelle Waterson.

Not sure how good she is though.

Michelle Waterson

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I like my women like I like my martial arts - Brazilian.

[Image: Kyra-Gracie3.jpg]

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (02-23-2013 06:55 PM)renotime Wrote:  

I like my women like I like my martial arts - Brazilian.

[Image: Kyra-Gracie3.jpg]

^^^ THIS !!!

Is she a fighter?

Who is she?

----------

[EDIT] Okay - she is Kyra Gracie. Just used that new GOOGLE reverse image search.

Quote: (02-23-2013 05:47 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Hey man, last thing I'd tell a guy is to watch a sport he doesn't like.

But when someone - man or woman - goes from tough home life to Olympics, how can anyone hate?

Plus anyone who knows rousey knows she never asked for special treatment.

I got no beef with women who are willing to play by same rules as men.

The problem with feminism is creating a special set of rules that benefit women to the detriment of men.

I got no hate for Rousey...just not a fan of women's MMA.

BUT, here's what I DO have hate for: "Ronda Rousey Gets the Most Attention by the Media than any other UFC fighter - Ever." - Dana White

"“I didn’t think that HBO and Time Magazine and all these other outlets that never cover us would. And if they did, I didn’t think it was gonna be positive,” White commented."

Yes, the feminist driven, mainstream media all of a sudden is in love with MMA, because a Chic is the champ, and she's good looking to boot.

Before Rousey's rise to fame (just reiterating Mike, I 'aint hating on her here), MMA has been considered "Human Cockfighting" and "Too Brutal" for polite society.

But now that we got teh wimmenz headlining an event in MMA... "YOU GO GIRLZZ!!!"

Bah.

I'm looking forward to the card though. Henderson vs. Machida is what I consider to be the true main event.

I have yet to see a woman's MMA match (and I've watched a bunch...I've been an MMA fan since UFC 1) approach the technical and ascetic level of men's MMA.

Quote: (02-23-2013 07:16 PM)K Galt Wrote:  

BUT, here's what I DO have hate for: "Ronda Rousey Gets the Most Attention by the Media than any other UFC fighter - Ever." - Dana White

Yep. That's how the game is played.

I'm reminded of the thread where guys said 50 Cent (despite getting shot, making a career, making millions and getting out of projects) was "beta" because he dated Chelsa Handler.

It's like those guys live in an alternative world and couldn't see it was a way for 50 Cent to legitimize himself and become more of an A-list persona.

Same thing happening here. Dana White could have had Cyborg in the UFC. He didn't because he knew she didn't have the look that the media would salivate over.

48 laws of power shit.

Quote: (02-23-2013 07:03 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Is she a fighter?

Who is she?

----------

[EDIT] Okay - she is Kyra Gracie. Just used that new GOOGLE reverse image search.

ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

[Image: Kyra-Gracie-Bikini-Black-Sunset.jpg]

That and she had her Strikeforce title stripped for juicing (the illegal kind lol) AND she was demanding all kinds of money to fight for the UFC.

I must say, the one women's MMA fight I was really interested in was Cyborg vs. Carano. It was a literal Beauty and the Beast matchup. I think everyone but the entire country of Brazil was disappointed in that fight. When it comes to women, we just can't help but root for the better looking chic.

Of course I will be watching tonight and hoping Rousey beats the butch.

Quote: (02-23-2013 07:32 PM)K Galt Wrote:  

Of course I will be watching tonight and hoping Rousey beats the butch.

Oddly enough I won't be watching the fight and have no interest in it.

I just found the OP off-putting since because of Rousey's personal history and her training. She's not Lindey West or some fat Jezebel parasite demanding free money from male taxpayers.

She had a hard home life in some ways but ended up winning a bronze in the olympics. Trained in gyms with guys and never asked for special treatment. Her mom was up her ass and never let her be weak, "because I'm a girl."

I can't have anything but respect for that - even though female MMA is not something I have any interest in.