rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminists FLIPPING OUT About 'Sexist' Ads

http://www.missrepresentation.org/not-buying-it/

Three things come to mind:

1. How is paying hot girls good money to star in ads sexist?

2. In the case of the GoDaddy ad, how is insinuating that attractive women can make a company more successful sexist?

3. Why no mention of ads where men are portrayed as henpecked betas or slobs?

They're providing a handy list of "companies to support".

Feminists are just mad about hot girls being paid good money for their looks because it's something they (the feminists) will never experience.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Do they plan on boycotting women's magazines? You know, the ones that plaster their covers with attractive women and articles about sex?

[Image: cosmo1.jpg]

[Image: cm-mag-glamour-cover-cm.jpg]

[Image: shape.jpg]

[Image: redbookcover072007.jpg]

[Image: Elisha_cuthbert.jpg]

[Image: Elle_Oct2.jpg]

[Image: KH-Marie-Claire-August-2009-cover.jpg]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (02-03-2013 02:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

They're providing a handy list of "companies to support".

I love Audi already, I like them even more now.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

These kind of lizards aren't getting fucked right.

So they turn to the next best thing for a girl after good sex -- righteous indignation.

http://www.missrepresentation.org/not-buying-it/

Three things come to mind:

1. How is paying hot girls good money to star in ads sexist?

You're assuming logic went into their thinking. In the old days, Ben Franklin and company considered women's points of view a form of hysteria. We are not smarter or more "enlightened" than these men. It's not any more sexist than the women wanting to be sexy to begin with. More on that later.

2. In the case of the GoDaddy ad, how is insinuating that attractive women can make a company more successful sexist?

You're assuming rationality went into their thinking. It's sexist when they say it is and that's that! Got it? Had GoDaddy said the opposite thing, they'd find sexism in that, too. They need to be eternally outraged to keep that grant money coming in (that is, in fact, what funds MissRepresentation).

3. Why no mention of ads where men are portrayed as henpecked betas or slobs?

You're assuming they look at the world from a larger perspective that takes other people into account, not a totally self-centered one (Me! Me! Me!) like a 2-year-old does. There are no others in the feminist world, only womyn. What's worse is that they don't see the cognitive dissonance in their conception of womyn as stronger and smarter than men, yet always victimized by men. They also claim women are stereotyped by "society," even though women themselves create over half the society.

There was a reason Ben Franklin and the gang didn't take women seriously enough to let women vote. That link you posted represents an example. Sadly, lesser men thought they knew better than ol' Ben. They didn't. Now we have to pay the price with things like MissRepresentation, which is so irrationally written and ill-conceived, I can't even comment.

OK, I'll make one comment: It's not men who spend billions a year on beauty products trying to look sexy. It's not men who buy the beauty mags with hot women on the covers. The fact that they never considered that when putting together MissRepresentation shows the cloistered, intellectually-challenged perspective from which they operate. In essence, the very people who are paid by universities to analyze the sexes seem to have no concept of what makes the sexes tick.

Ben Franklin, you have our apologies. And thanks for those letters why older women are good for sex and sex only. You were truly a man among men. It's all about the Benjamins, people. All about the Benjamins.

Yet again, its uglies trying to stop men fancying, due to natural biological preferences; Pretty, healthy, fit women.

How do such pathetic websites even exist? Oh, due to the betas that maintain the internet. Said betas would be destroyed by said uglies due to THEIR biological un-attractiveness. Double standards, as usual.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Ahhh, hypocrisies abound:

Let's take a look at the director of the original film for this "Miss Representation", shall we:

[Image: 486px-Jennifer_Siebel_Newsom.jpg]

From her Wikipedia Page:

Quote:Quote:

In 2002, Siebel moved to Hollywood, where she concentrated on building her acting career.[1] Siebel earned many roles in television, film, and theater. Siebel has appeared on many television shows, including Mad Men, Strong Medicine, and Numb3rs.

Maybe we should get a complete list (Wikipedia):

Filmography
Waiting for Anna (2002)
Something's Gotta Give (2003)
American Daylight (2004)
Blonde (2004)
Zen Noir (2004)
Rent (2005)
Raw Footage (2005)
Safe (2006)
In the Valley of Elah (2007)
Bone Dry (2007)
The Trouble with Romance (2007)
The Butler's in Love (2008)
April Fool's Day (2008)
The Gold Lunch (2008)
The Nanny Express (2008)
Down for Life (2009)
Sleeping with the Lion (2010)
Tales of an Ancient Empire (2010)
Miss Representation (2011)

[edit] Series
Presidio Med (2002)
She Spies (2002)
Strong Medicine (2003)
The Proud Family (2003)
Cracking Up (2004)
Numb3rs (2005)
Life (2007–2008)
Mad Men (2008)
Trauma (2009)

[edit] Theatre
Beauty at Globe Playhouse
Cheaters at Globe Playhouse
Sex & Work at The Lillian Theater
Sisters at Court Theater
Six Degrees of Separation at The San Francisco Playhouse
Spotlight at St. Monica's
The Twin Sister at Santa Monica Playhouse

It's almost as if she is decrying the very industry of the same sexism for which she used to her fullest advantage to get to where she is.

Quote: (02-03-2013 04:11 PM)tmason Wrote:  

Ahhh, hypocrisies abound:

Let's take a look at the director of the original film for this "Miss Representation", shall we:

[Image: 486px-Jennifer_Siebel_Newsom.jpg]

From her Wikipedia Page:

In 2002, Siebel moved to Hollywood, where she concentrated on building her acting career.[1] Siebel earned many roles in television, film, and theater. Siebel has appeared on many television shows, including Mad Men, Strong Medicine, and Numb3rs.

Maybe we should get a complete list (Wikipedia):
lol. Equality when they like it, sexism when they don't.

That's a great comeback bro.

Quote: (02-03-2013 02:55 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Do they plan on boycotting women's magazines? You know, the ones that plaster their covers with attractive women and articles about sex?

[Image: cosmo1.jpg]

[Image: cm-mag-glamour-cover-cm.jpg]

[Image: shape.jpg]

[Image: redbookcover072007.jpg]

[Image: Elisha_cuthbert.jpg]

[Image: Elle_Oct2.jpg]

[Image: KH-Marie-Claire-August-2009-cover.jpg]

This is perhaps a more dangerous film that this group is creating:

The Mask You Live In is a two-part film series that explores America’s bifurcation of gender and the extremes of masculinity imposed on our boys and men. The film series exposes the social, economic, and political ramifications of a society that encourages domination, greed, and aggression while subordinating empathy, care, and collaboration. The series will inspire discussion, provide solutions, and offer hope.

Let's go after the boys!

Get them drugged, in therapy sessions, and acting like girls!

I wonder how many of these feminazis use hosting or used GoDaddy services, seeing as GoDaddy is one of the largest internet website services provider. Seeing as how GoDaddy provides a very easy to use WordPress + Domain service, I wouldn't be surprised if these hamsters used it for their "blogs for the betterment of woman everywhere!".

Why is she a feminist? She looks pretty hot. What else does she need?

Ugly women getting uppity again?

Saw some other pictures very close to the wall. And rather than cats she has lots of dogs. She could also be trying to do some sort of political run, since her former husband was some politician.

Lol at her good pictures are glammed up and photoshopped. I thought she was against objectification!

Quote: (02-03-2013 05:53 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Why is she a feminist? She looks pretty hot. What else does she need?

It's called power, my friend:

Jennifer Lynn Siebel (born June 19, 1974) is an American documentary filmmaker, actress and the wife of former San Francisco Mayor and current Lieutenant Governor of California Gavin Newsom.

It goes something like this (for liberal politicians).

(1) Get rich with the right cliques.

(2) Establish connections with various minority/feminist organizations. Run some high visibility campaign/program/etc. Doesn't matter if you actually help minorities in real life, as long as you are seen hanging out with them in photo ops and talking with them.

See: Sandra Fluke

(3) Get them to support you into office. Throw them some bones here and there while in power.

Gavin Newsom also used to be married to this Fox News babe. Game recognized. Rare to see a politician who's that smooth a player. We'll have to keep our eyes on him, he might be the next Bill Clinton.

[Image: MKA-001839.jpg]

[Image: kimberly-guilfoyle-stuff-i-bet-you-didn-...nimate.jpg]

[Image: Kimberly_Guilfoyle3.jpeg]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Audi ad was great. I was actually surprised to see it b/c it showed an essential aspect of being a man. Also S6 is badass.

Dear @MBUSA, women aren't rewards for owning nice cars.

If the girl who posted it was the reward,i'd be glad to take the bus everyday.

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

All these feminists threatening to boycott Carlsjr, hah. Look out, might actually turn on a man without all those Big Carls jigging your jowls.

I don't even deal with feminists in the real world. I think I would laugh and tell them to shut the fuck up if they were trying to lecture me on something this stupid.

These dumb asses don't realize that Carl's Jr is marketed heavily to 18-25 year old men. That is their bread and butter. Their harpy shrieks will never be heard or have more than two shits be given.

Apparently it's now revolting to see a beta/omega male get a kiss from a beautiful woman.

Viewers React To GoDaddy Super Bowl Ad: 'Disturbing,' 'Ugh!'

I wonder how all of those white knights feel knowing that despite all of their sacrifices the world would be disgusted if they are seen touching any woman of good looks.