rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bill Maher's Red Pill Wisdom

Since this forum seems to be mostly full of conservatives and Roosh's blog talks more and more about laissez-faire economic policy, I am sure a liberal like Bill Maher will not get much love here.

But the guy has been espousing some great Red Pill wisdom for nearly 20 years. He shits on marriage all the time, and has said he is like the escaped slave who brings news of freedom to his married friends. His game is also supposed to be tight. Howard Stern once said that if he was better looking he would need three penises.

His New Rule from last week's Real Time episode contained more Red Pill wisdom about the demise of the American male.

Here is a link to a shitty link to the New Rules segment (the good stuff is at 2:12).

http://rackjite.com/new-rules-bill-maher...-and-guns/

My favorite lines:

On Manti Te'o: But, doesn't it say something about the state of our manhood that this primal warrior never even had sex? Because his girlfriend only existed in "fairyland." And, sadder still, why was this dumb jock such a hero to so many men in the first place? Grown-ass men who were "let down by him."

Red-blooded American males whose mood on Saturdays is dependent on how well a 20-year-old kid tackles a 19-year-old kid. Middle-aged guys who wear replica jerseys with the name and number of their favorite boyfriend -- I mean, player. Guys who get in fights with other guys in other replica jerseys over whose 20-year-old is better.

And that's why we wind up idolizing other men who do the masculine things we're not doing: football players, soldiers, action stars who solve every problem with violence. [slide of George Bush] Tough guys who start wars for no reason. Generals who conquer ragtag armies from third world countries...these are the vessels of our outsourced masculinity.

Quote: (01-30-2013 11:35 PM)Loveless Wrote:  

Since this forum seems to be mostly full of conservatives and Roosh's blog talks more and more about laissez-faire economic policy, I am sure a liberal like Bill Maher will not get much love here.

But the guy has been espousing some great Red Pill wisdom for nearly 20 years. He shits on marriage all the time, and has said he is like the escaped slave who brings news of freedom to his married friends. His game is also supposed to be tight. Howard Stern once said that if he was better looking he would need three penises.

His New Rule from last week's Real Time episode contained more Red Pill wisdom about the demise of the American male.

Here is a link to a shitty link to the New Rules segment (the good stuff is at 2:12).

http://rackjite.com/new-rules-bill-maher...-and-guns/

My favorite lines:

On Manti Te'o: But, doesn't it say something about the state of our manhood that this primal warrior never even had sex? Because his girlfriend only existed in "fairyland." And, sadder still, why was this dumb jock such a hero to so many men in the first place? Grown-ass men who were "let down by him."

Red-blooded American males whose mood on Saturdays is dependent on how well a 20-year-old kid tackles a 19-year-old kid. Middle-aged guys who wear replica jerseys with the name and number of their favorite boyfriend -- I mean, player. Guys who get in fights with other guys in other replica jerseys over whose 20-year-old is better.

And that's why we wind up idolizing other men who do the masculine things we're not doing: football players, soldiers, action stars who solve every problem with violence. [slide of George Bush] Tough guys who start wars for no reason. Generals who conquer ragtag armies from third world countries...these are the vessels of our outsourced masculinity.

I love watching "Real Time with Bill Maher." He's got great things to say, especially about marriage.

I'd say a lot of guys in the manosphere are libertarians, but I wouldn't call them traditional conservatives. The traditional conservatives are not on our side just like the liberals aren't on our side either.

I say fuck both the conservatives and liberals. They both are blue pill. One is full of white knights (conservatives) and the other is full of manboobs (liberals).

I think Maher is the shit, dude tells it like it is straight up, and doesn´t deal with B.S. whether it´s coming from liberals or conservatives. Also, I don´t get the conservatism that´s coming out of ¨the manosphere¨, Roosh especially often sounds like he´s a fan of George Will and Rush Limbaugh. Oh well, different strokes for different folks I guess, that´s why I try to get all the positive good stuff out of this forum and blog, and disregard everything else.

One last thought, why is it that guys in the ¨manosphere¨try to equate conservatism with masculinity? Like if you prefered Obama over Romney than you are an emasculated beta mangina male feminist. It´s pretty much completely baseless in my opinion. Personally, I don´t even get why Roosh or anyone wastes any thought on those feminists, I take the mantra that if you ignore them they don´t exist. It´s not like all this feminist shaming and hate is having any impact on society, outside of an extremely small percentage of jaded men who follow the manosphere like it´s a cult.

Quote:Quote:

I am sure a liberal like Bill Maher will not get much love here.

Nope. Couldn't be further from the truth. No one gives a fuck that he's liberal, everyone loves him cause he's red pill.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19196.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17945.html

Truth be told about politics... about 10% of conservatives and liberals on this forum take their politics too seriously. They will get mad at anyone who disagrees with their personal views.

The other 80% couldn't give a rats ass about labels, and are merely interested in finding out the best political view possible.

However, given that feminists are liberals, I think more and more red pill'ers are becoming conservative.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This is the part that I think needs some more discussion.

WIA

Quote: (01-30-2013 11:44 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I think Maher is the shit, dude tells it like it is straight up, and doesn´t deal with B.S. whether it´s coming from liberals or conservatives. Also, I don´t get the conservatism that´s coming out of ¨the manosphere¨, Roosh especially often sounds like he´s a fan of George Will and Rush Limbaugh. Oh well, different strokes for different folks I guess, that´s why I try to get all the positive good stuff out of this forum and blog, and disregard everything else.

One last thought, why is it that guys in the ¨manosphere¨try to equate conservatism with masculinity? Like if you prefered Obama over Romney than you are an emasculated beta mangina male feminist. It´s pretty much completely baseless in my opinion. Personally, I don´t even get why Roosh or anyone wastes any thought on those feminists, I take the mantra that if you ignore them they don´t exist. It´s not like all this feminist shaming and hate is having any impact on society, outside of an extremely small percentage of jaded men who follow the manosphere like it´s a cult.

I couldn't agree more. In my view its totally possible to separate the public sphere and private spheres of life. In the public/political sphere I believe there are problems that government should solve with things like taxation and regulation. This just seems to go against the trend I am seeing emerge in manosphere blogs which are starting to widen their scope from just game and travel to things like the theories of macroeconomic policy and welfare programs. Believing in universal healthcare shouldn't make me an emasculated blue pill. I want to rack up as many notches as possible and live a life unencumbered by restrictive societal norms. That is what I thought being Red Pill is all about.

My favorite lines:

I actually saw the full episode last week when it aired and was going to make a post about this particular section as well. He did say some good things regarding the sports culture in America and Canada. Don't get me wrong, I watch sports too but I am not into idol worship like many of the male fans out there.

The reason I refrained from posting this was because I thought it alternated between red pill wisdom and male shaming as in that we have outsourced our masculinity. He is right in that but the real reason behind it (feminism) is one of his main champion causes. He was even supportive of the women in combat roles issue.

Bill Maher alternates between red pill and at times extreme left-wing BS. For example, the episode before this one he was talking about gun control and saying the millions of American getting worked up over gun control should be more concerned that both Democrats and Republicans teamed up to silently pass a bill that allows USA government to read people's emails without a warrant. (I don't want to turn this into a gun control argument thread, just making a point here) I did feel that he was right because those people worried about government infringing on their rights by limiting assault weapons have no concern that both the parties teamed up to essentially have the right to spy on them online.

On the other hand, he is too much of a feminism supporter at times in my opinion. Another interesting that that stood out from last week's episode was that he mentioned how in California whites were going to become a minority and will be surpassed by the Hispanic population. He expressed happiness that it was happening along with Nancy Pelosi. Even if you support diversity, immigration, and all of that (which is totally fine), how can you be happy with become a minority in your own country.

Anyway, that is beside the point. He has some good episodes and points and at times you are left shaking your head at the blue pill wisdom being dispensed on the show (no pun intended).

Quote: (01-30-2013 11:46 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I am sure a liberal like Bill Maher will not get much love here.

Nope. Couldn't be further from the truth. No one gives a fuck that he's liberal, everyone loves him cause he's red pill.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19196.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17945.html

Truth be told about politics... about 10% of conservatives and liberals on this forum take their politics too seriously. They will get mad at anyone who disagrees with their personal views.

The other 80% couldn't give a rats ass about labels, and are merely interested in finding out the best political view possible.

However, given that feminists are liberals, I think more and more red pill'ers are becoming conservative.

Samseau, I agree that he is red pill but he is also extremely left-wing at times for my liking. I still like his show and he does champion many feminist causes on his show lately.

Bill Maher is a living example of status overcoming looks.

I went to one of his tapings last year and unfortunately he did come off with some pro-feminist bullshit about how it's a good thing that women can make their own money and hold out longer for the perfect partner. And of course all the women where whoohooing in the audience.

Quote: (01-31-2013 12:04 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Why? Does he bang lots of hot sluts?

Quote: (01-31-2013 12:05 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_2708/bill-maher/

There's some decent chics on his resume, that's just who we publically know about.

Maher told it like it is in that video [Image: exclamation.gif]

That's not true, the conservatives on the forum are just more vocal about it. 2/3's of RVF members voted for Obama in the Forum poll. This makes sense considering that most members are young and single.

Quote: (01-31-2013 12:08 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

There's some decent chics on his resume, that's just who we publically know about.

Yeah Bill Maher's the shit (aside from the very occasional feminist rhetoric). He's a committed lifelong bachelor as well. He's basically living the dream.

Quote: (01-31-2013 12:08 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Ann Coulter2002
[Image: icon_razz.gif]

Difficultly level: nightmare.

So, as far as blue pill goes, Manboob is liberal, and white knight is conservative? Interesting.

Amongst these lower castes of the sexual market place, I wonder who gets

a) more pussy

b) higher quality pussy

Answer this, and we will know whether or not RVF is more liberal or conservative.

I have heard people use the term white knight plenty of times. But what is a manboob? A male feminist?

Quote: (01-31-2013 04:27 AM)Loveless Wrote:  

I have heard people use the term white knight plenty of times. But what is a manboob? A male feminist?

Yes, I use it to mean a male feminist. I picked up the term from Roissy. He routinely calls male feminists manboobs.

Furthermore, I have lived in both liberal areas and conservative areas, so I have had a chance to observe betas in both environments, and while their behavior is not always easily classified into either of these two definitions, most fit the definition.

Betas who are conservative tend to be white knights. By this I mean they fall over themselves to act chivalerous toward women, whether the female in question deserves this behavior or not, and they generally put women on a pedestal. They tend to want to get married young and look down on players as degenerates. White knights also tend to blame the problems in the sexual marketplace on men just not "manning up" and marrying women.

On the other hand, betas who are liberal tend to be manboobs. By this I mean they fall over themselves to not offend women by parroting whatever feminist talking points they have learned about in school, on TV, in books, etc. They too put women on pedestals and think that players are degenerates. Manboobs tend to blame the problems in the sexual marketplace on men who take advantage of women.

Both white knights and manboobs believe what they believe because that is what is considered the optimal mating strategy by their perspective conservative or liberal environments. What is shocking is how both view players as degenerates for almost the same reason. Both of these types of betas are wrong in their beliefs about women because they fundamentally don't understand female hypergamy, which is why I don't really expect much support for our cause from either mainstream conservatives or liberals.

I don't think there's any political bias when it comes to white knighting. Betas, be they red or blue, still use it as one of their primary game strategies. Liberals may call it women's rights, conservatives may call it chivalry, but it's the same shit: throw other men under the bus in faux defense of women in hopes of receiving some sexual reward, however remote that may be.

Quote: (01-31-2013 05:45 AM)Rah Wrote:  

I don't think there's any political bias when it comes to white knighting. Betas, be they red or blue, still use it as one of their primary game strategies. Liberals may call it women's rights, conservatives may call it chivalry, but it's the same shit: throw other men under the bus in faux defense of women in hopes of receiving some sexual reward, however remote that may be.

True, but the white knighting done by conservatives or liberals tends to be a bit different (with a different underlying reasoning for each), so I tend to think of them as different but very similar strategies. However, I do concede your point.

People are trying a bit too hard to label him as blue/red pill, conservative/liberal. I think he's the exact type that transcends such easy classification.

Just check out who he has dated - Ann Coulter AND Arianna Huffington! This guy is nabbing the cult leader harpies of both political camps. Achievement unlocked.

Quote: (01-31-2013 06:58 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Just check out who he has dated - Ann Coulter AND Arianna Huffington! This guy is nabbing the cult leader harpies of both political camps. Achievement unlocked.

I think this attests to the fact that good game neutralises ideology.

Quote: (01-31-2013 07:42 AM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

FWIW, Arianna Huffington was a conservative commentator at the time they dated. She flip-flopped to the left around 1999.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (01-31-2013 07:42 AM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

Props to that. I won't hold my breath, though, waiting for him to offer his idea of what 'current masculinity' should be.

He offers a clue as to what its like at the top of politics having banged coulter: one big bipartisan orgy.

Quote: (01-30-2013 11:56 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Bill Maher alternates between red pill and at times extreme left-wing BS. For example, the episode before this one he was talking about gun control and saying the millions of American getting worked up over gun control should be more concerned that both Democrats and Republicans teamed up to silently pass a bill that allows USA government to read people's emails without a warrant. (I don't want to turn this into a gun control argument thread, just making a point here) I did feel that he was right because those people worried about government infringing on their rights by limiting assault weapons have no concern that both the parties teamed up to essentially have the right to spy on them online.

On the other hand, he is too much of a feminism supporter at times in my opinion. Another interesting that that stood out from last week's episode was that he mentioned how in California whites were going to become a minority and will be surpassed by the Hispanic population. He expressed happiness that it was happening along with Nancy Pelosi. Even if you support diversity, immigration, and all of that (which is totally fine), how can you be happy with become a minority in your own country.

Anyway, that is beside the point. He has some good episodes and points and at times you are left shaking your head at the blue pill wisdom being dispensed on the show (no pun intended).

QFT.

I think this is spot on.

Remember, Maher is a Hollywood guy, and so he is right in lockstep with the superficial leftwing horseshit that comes out of that town.

At the same time, since Hollywood views itself as so righteously anti-traditional, the red pill stuff slips right in comfortably. But the red pill stuff is grounded by the tired trope of how men are stupid -- which lines right up with the pro-feminist crap he spouts.

Couple that with his OTHER tired trope that everybody who lives in flyover country -- namely, that all of you between the Hudson River and Riverside, California are a bunch of fucking gun-toting NFL Jersey wearing yahoos...well, you have completed the recipe.

Quote: (01-30-2013 11:56 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Another interesting that that stood out from last week's episode was that he mentioned how in California whites were going to become a minority and will be surpassed by the Hispanic population. He expressed happiness that it was happening along with Nancy Pelosi. Even if you support diversity, immigration, and all of that (which is totally fine), how can you be happy with become a minority in your own country.

I think its because most of those Hispanics will end up being Democrats. It would be interesting to see if they'd feel the same way if were right-wing Cubans taking over California.

I also think many whites on the left are mired with white guilt. Some of the more extreme ones have racial self-hatred on top of that and see the Mexican demographic takeover of California as payback for America taking the southwest from Mexico. What's laughable is you can be sure these same whites live in some affluent community behind gates far away from the Hispanic community they supposedly support. They sure as hell wouldn't put their own kids in the LA Unified School District.