rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A dad is the tenth most popular Christmas wish of children

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/christ...ldren.html

[Image: sad.gif]

So I spent the past year working with children, and at one of the single mom's houses (5 kids, 3 fathers) I was at, a little 4 year old girl asks, "Mommy, can he be our Daddy?"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Good post on this:

http://mangans.blogspot.com/2012/12/all-...s-dad.html

Quote:Quote:

These kids are so behind the times. Don't they know that fathers are superfluous, mere sperm donors? That a woman can successfully raise her children without a father - but of course with the help of the state and of family courts - without them turning into hellions? Heather has two mommies, and all that?

Quote: (12-27-2012 08:30 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Good post on this:

These kids are so behind the times. Don't they know that fathers are superfluous, mere sperm donors? That a woman can successfully raise her children without a father - but of course with the help of the state and of family courts - without them turning into hellions? Heather has two mommies, and all that?

This is of course the perfectly acceptable vision of the left-wing social welfare state that is now destroying Europe, and a reality coming to you soon, here in the USA.

And it is mainstream acceptable now.

See:

http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia/

This is why the low information female femcunt single mother electorate voted overwhelmingly for you-know-who. This.

Of course, the reality may be closer to this:

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/201...-life.html

Kids in school are cruel. I'm sure they get tortured about not having a dad.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-27-2012 12:24 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Kids in school are cruel. I'm sure they get tortured about not having a dad.

I'm not sure (I never got teased about it). I didn't see my dad for almost five years though, and I can tell you, nothing any other kid could say will torture a child more than their own inner sense of longing.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (12-27-2012 12:15 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2012 08:30 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Good post on this:

This is of course the perfectly acceptable vision of the left-wing social welfare state that is now destroying Europe, and a reality coming to you soon, here in the USA.

And it is mainstream acceptable now.

See:

http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia/

This is why the low information female femcunt single mother electorate voted overwhelmingly for you-know-who. This.

Of course, the reality may be closer to this:

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/201...-life.html

It takes two to tango. Most single mothers didn't get conceived from a sperm bank. Most of them have dads that didn't stick around to raise their kids. There's plenty of blame to spread around for fatherless homes. The point of aid to women with children isn't to reward women, it's to protect kids who had no choice in being brought into the world under such messy circumstances. I don't like the moral hazard of rewarding irresponsibility any more than you do, but the alternative might mean more teens living in poverty and turning to crime, and breaking into my home. Sometimes you have to pick the lessor of two evils.

Quote: (12-27-2012 01:10 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

It takes two to tango. Most single mothers didn't get conceived from a sperm bank. Most of them have dads that didn't stick around to raise their kids. There's plenty of blame to spread around for fatherless homes. The point of aid to women with children isn't to reward women, it's to protect kids who had no choice in being brought into the world under such messy circumstances. I don't like the moral hazard of rewarding irresponsibility any more than you do, but the alternative might mean more teens living in poverty and turning to crime, and breaking into my home. Sometimes you have to pick the lessor of two evils.

I don't completely disagree with you but women might also make much better decisions when you take away the safety net.

There is a big big BIG difference between:

"We are going to help you deal with a bad situation that we all think is horrible and socially unacceptable"

AND

"Not to worry, single mom. It's OK what is happened to you, in fact we are going to do everything in our power to make it work out for you."

A HUGE difference. I don't think I need to tell you which attitude we are dealing with here.

Quote: (12-27-2012 01:27 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

I don't completely disagree with you but women might also make much better decisions when you take away the safety net.

Yep.

When you rawdog Alpha bad boy who abandons you when you transform into "Baby Mama" -- as if you didn't KNOW he was going to dump you -- then know this: the onus is in some part -- if not in large part -- on you.

Women talk to each other. If women start learning that getting knocked up without a husband means a life of misery and drudgery, suddenly all women will be interested in snagging their very own beta provider.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-27-2012 01:47 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Women talk to each other. If women start learning that getting knocked up without a husband means a life of misery and drudgery, suddenly all women will be interested in snagging their very own beta provider.

Yep, That is alternative to them just having less children. They could have nearly as many but betas providers start picking up girls/single mothers with ease. Women start looking for different qualities in men as far as boyfriends...... Similar to those they look for In EE.

Women's advice to each other is complete shit.
For all of human evolution their looks were what secured them mates. How would a female outcompete another female? by manipulating her to take the wrong path in life. Feminism is just a huge system of older hags combating younger competition through social manipulation.
Ask any woman who has written a traditional housewife blog how much shit she has had chucked at her. Actual truth and real life advice earns pariah status.

Quote: (12-27-2012 01:27 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Labour certainly is not going to take away the safety net. These results of mothers and children being dependent on the State (via rewarding irresponsibility) are wholly intentional.
It's not a bug, it's a feature.

It's easier to break an Alpha into a Beta than it is to mold a Beta into an Alpha. That's the female dream at least.

They break him by taking away his money, time and options.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-27-2012 02:23 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

It's easier to break an Alpha into a Beta than it is to mold a Beta into an Alpha. That's the female dream at least.

They break him by taking away his money, time and options.
This is changing well in Florida at least. I think the courts are sick of these cunts.

Mine is real smart though. She claimed the kid on her taxes last year after I told her not to and has to pay the money back. The smart part is she is so pissed she said she's getting a lawyer to sue me. I said I wouldn't do it unless she fucked with me but now she's going to have to pay me child support soon if my case gets opened. Real smooth. Haha

Honestly, all of the fuck-ups I know were raised without a father. I cannot think of a single boy/man who is doing poorly who had a father. Not one. I can list quite a few who either tried to kill themselves, are in and out of jail, have terrible addiction problems, etc. who were raised without a father. Most, not all, but most, single women just can't raise boys properly. Usually their daughters are doing okay, but they become sluts.

Thank you feminism.

el mech, does your girl's mom have visitation rights?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (12-27-2012 03:09 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

el mech, does your girl's mom have visitation rights?
Three days a week but sometimes not. She's very busy with her entitlements.

It's hard not having one. But it's harder to have one who doesn't give a flying fuck about you.

I have a father and I've been to visit his mother (my grandmother) and he didn't even aknowledged my prescense. I'm 23 and even now it hurts. I have everything I need, except the one thing I really would love to have. A father.

I understand why that would be a christmas wish.

Man up, you losers! How dare you waste your time posting inanity on this forum?

p.s.
Quote:speakeasy Wrote:

I think this is the explanation you're looking for:

Take for example the issue of out of wedlock births. Gilligans are especially susceptible to what I call the it takes two fallacy. In the proper context it isn’t a fallacy at all. If an individual woman has a child out of wedlock, it is a fact that there is somewhere a man who is also responsible for the problem. So far, no problem. But the Gilligans want to use this to form social policy. They mistakenly apply at the macro level what is only true at the micro level. They assume this means if you have 100 baby mamas, that there must also be an equal number of baby daddies. They took this logical error and combined it with their natural sympathy for sluts, and decided to create a social order where only men are punished for out of wedlock births. What they didn’t understand is that it only takes a small number of irresponsible men to sire all the bastards the baby mamas could ever want. No matter how draconian our child support laws become, there will always be a small number of irresponsible men who are willing to play their part.

http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/...-gilligan/

That said, yes, I also agree it would be cruel and probably raise crime rates if we did not give them support. But I'm afraid that, if we do not, not only is it going to happen anyway, it's going to be much worse when it does.

I think a fine start would be just to have a national debate about the slut problem. Of course, this is not gonna happen, and I'm not holding my breath.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Yeah, this isn't a free pass on not taking accountability as men, but I can say that I've fucked/dated several girls that were INCREDIBLY cavalier and open about their attitude and downright optimism about raising a child alone. I've listened gravely about how, "I'm gonna be a total milf. I'm gonna be a hot 30-something and it's just gonna be me and my kid, hanging out and having fun."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxifsNjGSkgYczhEgx4OF...tV-OfG9XDw]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (12-27-2012 06:22 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Yeah, this isn't a free pass on not taking accountability as men, but I can say that I've fucked/dated several girls that were INCREDIBLY cavalier and open about their attitude and downright optimism about raising a child alone. I've listened gravely about how, "I'm gonna be a total milf. I'm gonna be a hot 30-something and it's just gonna be me and my kid, hanging out and having fun."

There's just no shame in it anymore. No sense of community. Could you imagine if they tried to pull that shit in the 50's? Her father would have smacked the living shit out of her. We need to raise the bar again fellas.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-27-2012 06:22 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I've heard that same shit so many times, all the way back to my gf in high school. They also always have such big plans for their income tax money.

Gotta disagree with speakeasy here. It's not like Jennifer is banging the electrical engineer who professes his love for her through thick and thin and then suddenly disappears in an accidental pregnancy. While I'm sure it happens once in a while that beta boyfriends ditch out, more commonly these girls are getting impregnated by guys they know BEFOREHAND will not be there when the kid pops out. And then government money (i.e. our taxes) have to support her bad decision while she uploads baby pictures to Facebook from her iPhone and still gets a billion likes from thirsty dudes.

Feminists are trying to construct a society where it's impossible for a woman to make a bad decision no matter what she does. Society will applaud her and the government will have the money ready.