rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where's the best places for exotic mulatta girls?

While I like all types of women, be it Asians, African dark, Nordic white and everything in between, I think my fav physical types are exotic looking mulatta girls like this:

[Image: 23073514.jpg]

[Image: tard.gif]

If I ever settle down and get married, that's what I want to marry. I figure Brazil is probably the best bet for it and I saw some such types in Rio. But where else in Brazil? The south is really European, the north is really African, so would there be a city or state right in between that has the perfect mix and these type of girls abound?

And outside of Brazil, where else are there girls with this kind of mix? Dominican Republic? Colombia? Belize? A particular Caribbean island?

Cuba.

Colombia

Certain parts of Peru and Ecuador

Venezuela

Certain parts of Chile

The obvious:
Cali, Colombia
Barranquilla, Colombia

Not so well known:
Maiquetia, Venzeula. This is where the international airport is located in VE. It is a little dangerous but some beautiful girls can be found. In general, the caribbean cost of VE has beautiful mulattonas. I also met some beauties when I lived in Maracaibo, VE. In Maracibo most were transplants from the caribbean coast of Colombia.

Off the beaten path:
The state of Choco Colombia. If you like them of all shades one of the most beautiful zambo (black/Amerindian)girll I have ever seen was miss colombia out of this state. I think it was 2002.

Trinidad: Many men I met in VE and Colombia raved about those women. Mixture of Black, East indian and Spanish. Some live in Caracas and on Isla Margarita and I have to say true beauties indeed.

I would say DR is worth a run through.

I think I wrote about the mix there on a DR thread.

Also, I think Belize might have what you are looking for. I went there once a long time ago.

Other thoughts that I have but can't verify: Caribbean side of Coast Rica? Panama City?

Maybe you should try some Pacific Islands.

My experience with Latin girls is rather limited, however, the more I read, the more similar I bet they are.

I've been thinking I should try more South American type chicks out. Maybe some of you should check out some Polynesians.

Try Hawaii, Tahiti and Fiji.

Aloha!

Quote: (04-12-2010 11:35 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I would say DR is worth a run through.

I think I wrote about the mix there on a DR thread.

Also, I think Belize might have what you are looking for. I went there once a long time ago.

Other thoughts that I have but can't verify: Caribbean side of Coast Rica? Panama City?

Hey G, you did do a breakdown on DR, right? I'm looking to go somewhere this summer. I think it's going to be either Panama/Costa Rica, Belize, Columbia or DR.

I think Brazil is still your best bet, although I don't have much insight outside the state of Rio, the Brazilian woman I pulled looked a little like the girl in the pic ( my chick was a mix of black, mestizo, and native Indian). I'm sure Sao Paulo will have an abundance of fine mulattas as it's the biggest city and women from all over Brazil move there. Other thoughts, wasn't too impressed with the women in Belize and it's got a real small population, didn't remember seeing an abundance of women in general. I hear great things about Trinidad as fman mentioned, the women are supposed to be some of the hottest in the Carribean (at least of the more african islands), also have seen quite a few fine Dominican mulattas. Good luck with the search.

Also, as for Colombian girls, just looking at pics online, it seems like most the Colombians you see in pics are the white Colombians girls like these:

[Image: miss_colombia_2009.jpg]

I was always under the impression the variety of girls in Colombia was similar to what you have in Brazil. Is this true?

"Hey G, you did do a breakdown on DR, right? I'm looking to go somewhere this summer. I think it's going to be either Panama/Costa Rica, Belize, Columbia or DR."

Yeah, its on here. I like DR a lot. Very economical, and fly girls.

You might want to check the weather, summer might be the rainy season, and super hot.

I went in Dec, which was a great time to go.

Speakeasy,
This type you like, the morena clara is found in galore all over Brasil. One of the mistakes I see a lot of people make when it comes to Brasil is to stick with the 1 or 2 main mega touristic centres of Rio and SP. Open your mind, be more daring and go to other cities, where there are far less gringos and your chances of hooking up with geniune gems are multiplied by 10. I mean, just pick a map of Brasil and pick any mid sized city in Brasil and you'll have all the hot morena claras and gatinhas you can handle in 10 lifetime. Just be daring and you'll have the time of your life.
Just some example:
Belo Horizonte
Brasilia
Campinas (MAJOR university town, loads and loads of eye candy for the taking)
Cabio Frio (just a couple of hours outside of Rio, major party beach town and lots of fun filled with gatinhas of all shapes and colors).
Manaus (in terms of non pros, no city can compare to Manaus; there is an overabundance of sexy girls that you won't believe your eyes; it's hot and humid as shit tough and girls have only thing to look forward to have fun in the middle of the jungle, that is going out at night and hooking up and during the day; one major flaw of Manaus girls is that they are majorly flakey, but have no worry, it's relatively easy to meet a new girl same day. [Image: smile.gif] By far the easiest place in Brasil to have an awesome time with non pros ).
Belem (see Manaus, amazing variety of girls, very easy going and love to party, same as in Manaus).
Goiania (babe central in Brasil, nuff said). A lot of Brasilians claim that the hottest girls from Brasil are contrary to popular belief not from the south (Santa Catarina/Rio Grande do Sul/Parana) but from the state of Goias and the city of Goiania. Nonetheless, the 3 most southern states have some stunning talent if one is into real blondes with Euro faces and Brasileira curves/asses.
Juiz de Fora in Minas, awesome % of hot to very hot girls there who are not as jaded as their carioca sisters.
Londrina in Parana, is filled with eye candy, girls not as easy as say in Manaus tough. Some game and lingo skills required.
Uberlandia in Minas, another awesome city filled with easy going girls of all shapes and color.
Riberao Preto, same as above.
Cuiaba in Mato Grosso do Sul, very first world type of city, clean, safe filled with babe galore. But hot and humid as shit. Think 40-45C daily average. But girls are beautiful, sexy and educated.

Just off the top of my head. Bottom line is dare to venture outside of SP and Rio and you'll be handsomely rewarded for your "adventurism" both in terms of geniune interactions with very friendly and fun locals but also from the local girls who will love to meet an educated, smart and gentleman from outside. But do have manners as these girls are very impressed with romance and romantic stuff and good manners, things that the local men are severally lacking. Oh and in those out of the beaten tracks, English will be next to impossible to find so can't emphasize enough the importance of investing the time to learn as much of the lingo as possible.

"La Mulata" is considered a national icon or symbol of natl identity in Cuba

Apparently the dancers at the famed Tropicana night club are carefully chosen Mulatas

VP, that's some excellent data there, man. All of you guys too. This forum is a great resource. I'm trying to plan my next based on this.

Cuba has an abundance of beautiful women. The issue though with Cuba is that you need an in to really get into the upper tier girls. You also are constantly getting haggled by men and women for money. You are also going to be constantly played by people (men and women) in hopes of them gaining something. If you want a wife whose mulatta and beautiful im sure you can find a quality one in cuba but it's not a great hookup spot unless your looking to pay for it.

Quote: (04-12-2010 06:57 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Speakeasy,
This type you like, the morena clara is found in galore all over Brasil. One of the mistakes I see a lot of people make when it comes to Brasil is to stick with the 1 or 2 main mega touristic centres of Rio and SP. Open your mind, be more daring and go to other cities, where there are far less gringos and your chances of hooking up with geniune gems are multiplied by 10. I mean, just pick a map of Brasil and pick any mid sized city in Brasil and you'll have all the hot morena claras and gatinhas you can handle in 10 lifetime. Just be daring and you'll have the time of your life.
Just some example:
Belo Horizonte
Brasilia
Campinas (MAJOR university town, loads and loads of eye candy for the taking)
Cabio Frio (just a couple of hours outside of Rio, major party beach town and lots of fun filled with gatinhas of all shapes and colors).
Manaus (in terms of non pros, no city can compare to Manaus; there is an overabundance of sexy girls that you won't believe your eyes; it's hot and humid as shit tough and girls have only thing to look forward to have fun in the middle of the jungle, that is going out at night and hooking up and during the day; one major flaw of Manaus girls is that they are majorly flakey, but have no worry, it's relatively easy to meet a new girl same day. [Image: smile.gif] By far the easiest place in Brasil to have an awesome time with non pros ).
Belem (see Manaus, amazing variety of girls, very easy going and love to party, same as in Manaus).
Goiania (babe central in Brasil, nuff said). A lot of Brasilians claim that the hottest girls from Brasil are contrary to popular belief not from the south (Santa Catarina/Rio Grande do Sul/Parana) but from the state of Goias and the city of Goiania. Nonetheless, the 3 most southern states have some stunning talent if one is into real blondes with Euro faces and Brasileira curves/asses.
Juiz de Fora in Minas, awesome % of hot to very hot girls there who are not as jaded as their carioca sisters.
Londrina in Parana, is filled with eye candy, girls not as easy as say in Manaus tough. Some game and lingo skills required.
Uberlandia in Minas, another awesome city filled with easy going girls of all shapes and color.
Riberao Preto, same as above.
Cuiaba in Mato Grosso do Sul, very first world type of city, clean, safe filled with babe galore. But hot and humid as shit. Think 40-45C daily average. But girls are beautiful, sexy and educated.

Just off the top of my head. Bottom line is dare to venture outside of SP and Rio and you'll be handsomely rewarded for your "adventurism" both in terms of geniune interactions with very friendly and fun locals but also from the local girls who will love to meet an educated, smart and gentleman from outside. But do have manners as these girls are very impressed with romance and romantic stuff and good manners, things that the local men are severally lacking. Oh and in those out of the beaten tracks, English will be next to impossible to find so can't emphasize enough the importance of investing the time to learn as much of the lingo as possible.

VP if you had to choose two weeks in one Brazilian town with beach, being the main factors hotness, receptive girls and good nightlife which one would you choose?

When I think of exotic mulatta girls I think more of girls who look like this though :

[Image: esperanza_gomez2.jpg]

[Image: esperanza_gomez_042.jpg]

[Image: esperanza-gomez-booty-shorts.jpg]

They look more like mestizas(white and Amerindian). Though this girl above looks probably 80% Caucasian. She'd consider herself white in Brazil. Mulatas are a mix between African and European, like the girl I posted at the top. So to find those type of girls you have to go to a country with a white and black population and one where there's been some mixing going on for a long time, like Brazil.

Lumiere, tough girl is stunning, she's not one that can be called a Mulatta. She'd be more a morena clara/loira depending on where in Brasil. IMHO, you'd find that type all over Brasil with the emphasis being in the south/south east. The only places in the North you'd find that type of girl would be Manaus, Belem and possibly Joao Pessoa. But your portuguese and game better be good to stand a chance with a gatinha like that.

Quote: (04-12-2010 07:46 PM)Pepini Wrote:  

VP if you had to choose two weeks in one Brazilian town with beach, being the main factors hotness, receptive girls and good nightlife which one would you choose?

Pepini,
Based on your criterias, I'd say in the following order:
1) Floripa, the coolest beach party town in the south Hemisphere. Period. Stunning girls, stunning setting, amazing beaches (40 or so beaches, one more beautiful than the other) and a constant party feel/vibe. Gotta be in top shape/good game and speak Portuguese to stand a chance there as this is a surf town, both guys and girls are in top shape with six packs and all. But a killer town to have some fun. Very safe as well. Not as cheap as it used to be as it's been invaded by the rich Paulistanos who have escaped the hustle of SP to settle and relocate in this serene area.
2) Cabo Frio/Buzios (very close to one another; beach party central, both places get jumping on the weekends with Cariocas going there to escape the crowds and the dirty/polluted beaches of Rio to have fun in this paradisical setting that is CF and Buzios.
3) Guaruja, SP's most popular beach resort, very crowded during the weekend where the rich and beautiful from SP escape the dirty city to have fun in this gorgeous beach town. Lots of girls from out of town out to have fun, which are relatively easy to have some fun with.
4) Ilha Bela, one of the most stunning beach town in Brasil, between Rio and Santos. Your best bet to go there during the weekend if you want the place jumping. If you want more tranquillity, go during low season during the week. Perfect place to both recharge your batteries in a paradisical place and to do some hard core partying at the same time.
5) In terms of stunningly beautiful beach town, I can't help but to mention Paraty as well. It's truly paradise on earth. Virgin forests, lush green hills, waterfalls, cascades and waters so blue you can see the fish it's unreal. But this is a place best suited to take a special girl with you from Rio than going there to catch a girl. People go there either in family or in couples to enjoy a wonderful and romantic time. Truly a place not to miss. I realize you asked for places to pick up girls, Paraty is filled with tourists from all over Brasil, so chances are you can hook up with a tourist there, but I'd suggest you get a nice popuzuda in Rio and take her with you to Paraty for the time of your life. [Image: wink.gif]

Hope this helps man.

Sorry double post.

Double post sorry.

Hey VP, I noticed you mentioned the beaches of Rio being really polluted. Is it that bad there? Would you advise not swimming in it?

Speakeasy,
Copacabana is a no go as far as swimming. Simply because the water is very dirty, as in the Leme/Copacabana border is where there is a big sewage pipe is released freely in the water and most of it is driven by the current towards Copacabana beach. Ipanema is better. In Rio, the best places to swim are the beach in Barra da Tijuca, specially the Pepe Beach. Chances of finding an english speaking girl on this beach are high as people in Barra are generally from the upper class. Try also the Joatinga praia a little bit out of town, but well worth the effort and $ to go there. Take a cab. Should cost about 30-40R round trip. Cariocas usually leave town during the weekends to either Cabio Frio/Buzios or Paraty for the gorgeous and crystal clear/clean beaches/water there. Also careful when swimming in Copacabana/Ipanema, the undertow can get quite strong at times and if you get caught, just remember these 2 basic survival tips: 1) don't struggle against it and 2) do swim parallel to the beach until you're clear from the undertow. Failing to follow these 2 rules can put your life in danger as the undertow at times is very strong in these 2 beaches. So be warned.

After swimming in Ipanema, my stomach felt upset for several days after, even came closing to losing my lunch a few times. Stomach was really quite a mess for the first 6 days. I was body surfing and you swallow quite a bit of water. I kind of suspected that may have had something to do with it. One other guy in my hostel was sick pretty bad soon after arriving. He thinks that some rice and beans did him in, but he might have swallowed some sewage water too.

If you swallowed the water at Ipanema beach you for sure got sick from that. People say that all things considered the water is pretty clean, but there is a huge city of 6 million people sprawling all the way up to the beach, you can just imagine the run off from the rains, etc. Not to mention the sewage that V.P. speaks of, I just ran in and ran out, but I'm a little bit paranoid about toxins/pollution. Anyways, I was hoping that maybe V.P. could drop a more detailed report about Cabo Frio, this kid from New Zealand who'd been traveling in Brazil for 2 months mentioned it was his favorite place and hyped it up, saying that he saw more beautiful girls there than any where else in Brazil, also that the water was clear and you could see sea turtles at some of the beaches. Lonely Planet didn't really have much great to say about Cabo Frio when I looked it up, but as we probably all know, you kind of need to take the info. from L.P. with a grain of salt.