rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How are you spending your 2012 Christmas?

Since Christmas is almost upon us again I think a thread like this is appropriate. Are you guys spending your Christmas with family, traveling, getting pussy etc. Whatever they may be, post your plans and experiences here.

Home by myself. Just not feeling the holiday cheer this year. May hit the movies on Christmas night, but that's about it.

Left hand browsing just like last year

Family,traveling,getting pussy

boredom is evil

Family and food

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'll be in Bangkok so probably go out for food and drinks with friends. Maybe it'll be a good gaming night?

Family, I'm traditional in that sense. I'm surprised to see so many on here spend the holidays alone.

Completely alone in my flat, with a plan to finish The Landmark Thucydides.

I'm in a city that takes Christmas seriously. Everything is shuttered from the 24-26.

Quote: (12-23-2012 02:28 AM)OldRich Wrote:  

Left hand browsing just like last year

Wanking?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (12-23-2012 10:35 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm in a city that takes Christmas seriously. Everything is shuttered from the 24-26.

Were you into Christmas growing up?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

My family isn't religious let alone Christian but I'll be at temple with family on Christmas night. Will be boring as hell, but on the brightside it'll be a chance to meet more co-ethnic girls.

Family and traditional norwegian christmas food.

In family + food + jokes about what I am doing still single.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (12-23-2012 10:43 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2012 10:35 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Were you into Christmas growing up?

DC. Christmas eve mos places were open, and even on Xmas day you could find clubs to go that catered to students coming home for the holidays. It was really just half a day of nothing to do.

Fam, sending out a mass text to all my prospects, and hitting online until I get back to the city as I push for my 2012 pussy goal.

Was just thinking about starting a thread of the same.

Where I'm at (Louisiana) everyone's got these huge Catholic family and take this shit super seriously. All family stuff. I don't have family here. I was thinking of a couple things:

1) volunteering at a food kitchen for homeless, might be an interesting experience
2) alone & doing some work from home
3) with a couple of my whackjob alcoholic musician friends

#1 would probably be the best, #2 is very boring, #3 is bad news. Tough choice.

This is the most interesting way to celebrate Christmas I've seen yet:

I'll be freezing my ass off in roosterpoop GA. It's so bad here pussy-wise I keep walking around the yard wondering where the girls and colmado's are. Chance of getting laid? 0%.

The only thing my mom asked for Christmas was for me to cook, so I'll be throwing down a massive dinner.

2 beer butt chickens
1 small ham
greenbean casserole
cornbread stuffing
fresh cranberry salad
garlic smashed taters

And whatever else I think of.

Between now and the 1st I'll be trolling the ATL area looking for poon.

On a plane headed towards Iceland.

Hint to anyone who likes Jewish girls. Most major cities have a huge singles party on or around Xmas. The Jewish guys that usually show up have no game or style. Dress up, pretend you're Jewish, profit.

Probably gonna go to my dad 's and cook a ham with him. My brother is 4,000 miles away, so it'll probably just be my father and I. He has to work in the evening, though, so after dinner I'll probably go to my girlfriend's and get completely shitfaced infront of her family.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

How's your dad doing, MSW? I remember you saying around Thanksgiving he wasnt doing so well.

He's fine, thanks for asking. I've been worried about him for a few years now, ever since 911 had to come to the house and take him to the hospital because he couldn't breathe. Three packs a day for thirty years finally caught up with him, and he was diagnosed with emphysema. After a round of steroidal treatments he's still doing fine, thankfully not on bottled oxygen or anything like that. But I continually wonder how much time he's got left (my dad is quickly approaching the age his father died at).

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Madrid with sister as of Christmas morning till 28th. I wonder why type of action will be around during that time.

I live in a rural area so people take these religious holidays seriously. To me it's a day off from work and the banks are closed. I'll get some Chinese food and go to the movies cuz those are the only places that will be open.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

drunk and ill probably watch a christmas movie at somepoint in the day

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Eating all my parents food, lifting, playing videogames and lining up some okc dates for January.