rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

27 Dead, Including 18 Children In Elementary School Shooting In Newtown, Conn.
7 Dead, Including 18 Children In Elementary School Shooting In Newtown, Conn.
NEWTOWN, Conn. (CBSNewYork) – Twenty-seven people are dead, including at least 18 children, after a gunman opened fire at an elementary school in Newtown, CBS News reported.

Read more at: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/14/p...g-in-conn/

[Image: hi-sandy-hook-school-shooting-852-ap-03728337-8col.jpg]
2 gunmen involved. Sad to hear this. I used to live near this town.
I never like to hear about these American-style mass killings, but--if they must happen--why is it never a bunch of angry fatties? It's always kids or cute chicks.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
As a parent I have no words. This is beyond fucked up.

It's not the face you fuck. It's the fuck you are facing.
Truly awful.

Cue gun control debate in 3... 2...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
From a random news article:

"The worst mass school murder in American history took place on May 18,1927 in Bath Township, Mich., when a former school board member set off three bombs that killed 45 people."

Yep. Just ban guns... that's gonna help

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
27 people, 100 people, it no longer matters. There will not be a single change to the foundation of America's values and culture that will halt these events. The media loves these stories because it gets them page views, the politicians love it because it distracts the populace and scores easy points with their base, and both the right and left love it because it allows them to strengthen and test their policy arguments. The president will come out to say some somber words and his approval ratings will go up. Everyone has something to talk about this weekend, about how horrible the event was and we'll pretend we care about these unlucky kids so that for one minute we'll feel compassion for our fellow man, and then Monday will resume as normal and no one will care. I'm not sure what's worse anymore, American mass shootings or the response to them.
There are some really volatile places in the world with suicide bombers etc...almost daily. Most of that violence seems very politically motivated. However, can you think of any other country where they have so many school shootings, mall massacres, freaks blasting people at batman movies? Remember the DC beltway sniper a few years back?
Quote: (12-14-2012 01:55 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

There are some really volatile places in the world with suicide bombers etc...almost daily. Most of that violence seems very politically motivated. However, can you think of any other country where they have so many school shootings, mall massacres, freaks blasting people at batman movies? Remember the DC beltway sniper a few years back?

Mexico.
Mexican drug cartels and criminal organizations kill for money, control and bitches. American omegas kill innocents because of pure resentment.
Which society is more fucked up?
Fuck. Is it worth trying to understand why this happens when a voting majority WANTS those conditions to exist? Mass shootings in the USA at schools. Let teachers CCW. At the very least, they will be a first responding defense.
+1 CCW. Citizen arrest, citizen takedown.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"
Quote: (12-14-2012 01:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

27 people, 100 people, it no longer matters. There will not be a single change to the foundation of America's values and culture that will halt these events. The media loves these stories because it gets them page views, the politicians love it because it distracts the populace and scores easy points with their base, and both the right and left love it because it allows them to strengthen and test their policy arguments. The president will come out to say some somber words and his approval ratings will go up. Everyone has something to talk about this weekend, about how horrible the event was and we'll pretend we care about these unlucky kids so that for one minute we'll feel compassion for our fellow man, and then Monday will resume as normal and no one will care. I'm not sure what's worse anymore, American mass shootings or the response to them.

How else do you expect people to respond? To ignore them completely or to forever feel personally bad? People feel legitimate sadness about the deceased and their families - at least I know I do. It's not "pretending" - But I think we all acknowledge it's impossible to relate directly to them, so yes, we will continue back to living our lives. How can you let something stay on your mind, no matter how horrid, if you're a busy person and said event didn't relate directly to you?

I feel like you have a gripe against human nature, and are just looking for a fight where there doesn't need to be one. Honestly I feel like common sense can explain all the problems you have with America's response to mass shootings.
Quote: (12-14-2012 01:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

While a cynical response I can't deny its been true so far.... Maybe this is the tipping point to legislation. America has a history of the deaths of children changing its policies towards dangerous things. Drunk Driving is a good example.
There will be the usual gun control debate in the media. I hope it doesn't start up on the RVF boards. Gun control has absolutely nothing to do with it. There are countries that are as heavily armed or more as the U.S. that doesn't see this type of violence or as frequently.

If gun laws were stricter people would get them illegally. If guns were somehow removed people would use bombs, or knives, or their bare hands. The discussion here is about violence in American culture. You could have an armed guard in every classroom and these tragedies would still happen.

Roosh is right on. People will mourn, shake their heads, have moments of silence in disbelief, and then a week later everyone's back to do their holiday shopping.

Our culture is deeply broken.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
The shooter's Facebook Profile has omega male written all over it.
There are no words to describe this. How disturbed does a person have to be to open fire on a bunch of innocent, unarmed children?
Theres something immensely wrong with American society for this to continue to happen. Be it guns or whatever. This ain't happening in Canada and Canadians are pretty much the same as Americans albeit less fat on average.
Quote: (12-14-2012 02:18 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Roosh is right on. People will mourn, shake their heads, have moments of silence in disbelief, and then a week later everyone's back to do their holiday shopping.

Our culture is deeply broken.

What a terribly sad story,I cannot even begin to understand what the parents and survivors are going through.

Of course we will return back to normal eventually that is how all grief works,doesn't reflect badly on people. What else should we do,allow this tragic event to ruin our lives like it has done the lives of the parent of the poor children who were murdered? No, we will mourn the kids in our own way and then we will move on grateful that nobody close to us was involved.
I'm sure this psycho didn't get laid last night. Probably not in the last year. He's young enough to be a frustrated virgin.

I'm convinced a lack of sex is the root cause in 99% of these cases.

Roosh's post is dead on. The media plasters this shit all over the place and then the copycats get the idea. I can't stand seeing these fake talking heads with their bullshit compassion and holier than though moralizing as they go from limo to makeup to the newsdesk then off to their mansion or penthouse.

All they're doing is selling fast food and laundry detergent. In their minds 27 dead bodies = higher ratings.

It's one thing to report on a news event. It's another to turn it into a 24 hour circus.
Western countries in particular have become nations that now lack any morals or fear to guide them. Due to many freedoms & liberties having now been granted and abused such as women's rights, pro gay society, an unfair legal system, corrupt lawyers that benefit mostly the fraudelant & criminals, decreased use of police force, disrespect to authority, & lack of capital punishment use, people now fear nothing & think they can get away with anything. For this particular case if capital punishment (instead of a life sentence) was frequently used on murderers who were proven without a doubt guilty than you could be sure anyone who was thinking of pulling something like this tragedy would think twice before getting their hands on a gun and pulling the trigger.
Damn RooshV is the first site of the day I look at, so apparently this is where I get my news, haven't read any news articles yet, but this sounds fucking horrible.

Now where is Assman? It's got to be just a matter of minutes before he pops us and tells us how all the little kids should have been packing guns.
Alpha capital punishment wouldnt do anything, most of these guys kill themselves after the attack including the gunman in this case.
Quote: (12-14-2012 03:01 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

For this particular case if capital punishment (instead of a life sentence) was frequently used on murderers who were proven without a doubt guilty than you could be sure anyone who was thinking of pulling something like this tragedy would think twice before getting their hands on a gun and pulling the trigger.

What is a punishment to a man who's got nothing to live for in the first place? Most of these mass-murders kill themselves after their crimes, I don't think increasing punishments will stop them.

The fact of the matter is that there are no immediate solutions to this. America produces disenfranchised men, and these men have absolutely nothing to live for, so they have no remorse for any of their actions and probably want to kill themselves in the first place.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
Of course everyone has to go back to the everyday. What bothers me is for a period after these tragedies there's a lot of discussion and a lot of talking heads. People get into heated arguments, debates, discussions on gun control. Our media is saturated with these events for a period of time, and then it silently transitions into the next great tragedy, with nothing gained, learned, or changed. THAT'S what bothers me. The deeper issue doesn't get addressed, there's no fundamental change. It's just a meaningless addition of zeroes.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK