rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do Indian Trolls hang out in the wild?

Through my travel and incrediable acute observation in the wild, I have pin point where the indian troll frequent in the wild.

1) Las Vegas on New Years Eve, they will descend like bats from hell to las vegas on New Years Eve in hopes of snagging the sacred white pussy cow....they will be everywhere at every night club to ruin any other dudes chance of getting laid on new years eve. They will arrive from the Indian trolling state of Canada. As they know the harsh winter has kept there trolling activity down. If in Vegas you will also meet there more charming trolling cousin, Pakistani trolls.

The day after new year's, there will be a massive amount of hot women returning to the clubs afterward. As hot women realize they have gone back to canada.

2) NYC, another haven for indian trolls, here you will counter indian troll in th wild. The most density compare to any city in the world.... You will learn to notice there admiration for white women and also there new sacred cow the asian women. Since white and asian women provide the most status and allow them to date up in america. They prefer Koreans and Chinese girls over Filipino girls. Because they are more white.

3) They love houston, because houston reminds them of there humidity Indian home. Here they are with one with nature. You will find them at all popular houston malls.

[Image: troll.gif]

They work in IT and Engineering. My workplace is full of FOB IRTs.

Team Nachos

A wild INDIAN appeared!

Go ROOSH!

INDIAN used cockblock. It's super effective!

ROOSH used game. It's super effective!

INDIAN used trolling. It's not very effective.

ROOSH used banhammer. It's super effective!

Wild INDIAN fainted. ROOSH gained 120 exp. points.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I'm seriously getting sick and tired of this IRT shit, I dare anyone of you to come up to Canada: Vancouver, Edmonton or Toronto and start talking this nonsense to the local Indian guys and see what happens.

Quote: (11-30-2012 12:21 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

They work in IT and Engineering. My workplace is full of FOB IRTs.

Thats too easy, we all know they frequent IT places....

ah yes

how dare indian guys try to get laid

or even take up space at nightclubs

the nerve

My friend (who's Indian) descended upon Austin Texas with a group of Indian friends. He told me they blew hundreds of dollars on alcohol and hit on girls at the bars on 6th street. He himself tried to get with a white woman at her bachelorette party; to no avail.

One of the guys that went is a drug dealer and brought $800 bucks just in case one of them went to jail. According to the story, he lost his wallet and the bail money. But that's nothing because he can make it back in a day!

God bless that guy, he has some great weed. Indians and the Pakistani have the best weed. No joke.

Quote: (11-30-2012 12:29 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I'm seriously getting sick and tired of this IRT shit, I dare anyone of you to come up to Canada: Vancouver, Edmonton or Toronto and start talking this nonsense to the local Indian guys and see what happens.

Haha I always get a chuckle out of the irt threads. Most Indian guys here have an rvf approved lifestyle. I guess their upbringing mustbe more traditional because for the most part them and persian dudes are the only ones who work out, start businesses and approach women with direct game. White dudes raised here are twiggy alien fucks scared of approaching and too lazy to better themselves.

Quote: (11-30-2012 12:32 PM)bodmon Wrote:  

ah yes

the nerve

Hey I think indian dudes should get laid and should go to night clubs.

I totally expect that and welcome there company.

I just think they shouldn't troll and cockblock...and more importantly stare at other dudes with crazy red eye, when other dudes are trying to rollup on some honeys.

Its call respecting other player space.

Jerome, I'm not a fan of how you use Indian dudes and IRT interchangeably. Do you want to clarify yourself?

Quote: (11-30-2012 01:53 PM)jerome Wrote:  

ah yes

the nerve

I just think they shouldn't troll and cockblock...and more importantly stare at other dudes with crazy red eye, when other dudes are trying to rollup on some honeys.

yeah sure there. your post is just out and out racebaiting. it's clear that you think indians are a bunch of lameasses who should know their place. and that's fine - you are entitled to your opinion. the question is however, is this the kind of contribution you'd like to make on a player forum such as this?

Quote: (11-30-2012 02:22 PM)bodmon Wrote:  

ah yes

the nerve

yeah sure there. your post is just out and out racebaiting. it's clear that you think indians are a bunch of lameasses who should know their place. and that's fine - you are entitled to your opinion. the question is however, is this the kind of contribution you'd like to make on a player forum such as this?
I've had a few Indian guys meltdown in my face for talking to girls near them. Nobody else has ever done that. Two different times in front of forum members once ALI and Clearwater kid. There is a real issue whatever it is.

Quote: (11-30-2012 02:13 PM)Swagger Wrote:  

Jerome, I'm not a fan of how you use Indian dudes and IRT interchangeably. Do you want to clarify yourself?

I agree with you to a point. I work with and am friends with many Indian dudes.
And I do agree that lately Indian dude and Indian Race Troll has been used interchangeably here.
Not every Indian dude is a race troll. Some are just regular cool dudes.

But two things I've noticed about Indian dudes:

1. They [Image: heart.gif] white girls
2. They play the race card more than anyone else I've ever seen.
I think crying racism is ingrained in the culture.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-30-2012 02:28 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2012 02:22 PM)bodmon Wrote:  

ah yes

the nerve

I've had a few Indian guys meltdown in my face for talking to girls near them. Nobody else has ever done that. Two different times in front of forum members once ALI and Clearwater kid. There is a real issue whatever it is.

the legitimate trolling tendencies of indians have been well documented and acknowledged by all.

apparently to jerome though the choice of some of my extended family to make a life for themselves in houston, texas and be "one with nature" is a trolljob too. such is the extent of indian race trolling!

FYI, Asians [Image: heart.gif] white girls

Africans [Image: heart.gif] white girls

Latinos [Image: heart.gif] white girls

Middle Easterns [Image: heart.gif] white girls

I agree this thread is nothing about Indian trolls but just a "hate" post towards a particular ethnicity

Can we stop with these threads already ?

Seriously. White girls are the most attractive race judging by popularity. It's obvious why not everyone can have them.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If Indian guys ever find their groove, they may end up becoming something like the Persian guys at the clubs in L.A.

http://confessionsofahollywoodpromoter.b...-pt-1.html

Quote:Quote:

Once the Persians know where the blonde hotties go they immediately start infiltrating. The door people form a Spartan like phalyx to hold off the invading Persian army. However the Tier 1 crowd has been frequenting the same club for months and ennui is setting in. Their burnout means the crowd gets lighter, loosening the door policy. Eventually they start selling bottle service to Persians, bankers, and guys who live at home with their parents and lease their car so they can buy bottles at the club. The girls are still really hot but they are more diverse and the ratio drops to about 55%-60% girls. Towards the end of this phase the club starts charging cover charge to guys but not girls. This practice is actually illegal.

Quote: (11-30-2012 05:57 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If Indian guys ever find their groove, they may end up becoming something like the Persian guys at the clubs in L.A.

http://confessionsofahollywoodpromoter.b...-pt-1.html

Quote:Quote:

Once the Persians know where the blonde hotties go they immediately start infiltrating. The door people form a Spartan like phalyx to hold off the invading Persian army. However the Tier 1 crowd has been frequenting the same club for months and ennui is setting in. Their burnout means the crowd gets lighter, loosening the door policy. Eventually they start selling bottle service to Persians, bankers, and guys who live at home with their parents and lease their car so they can buy bottles at the club. The girls are still really hot but they are more diverse and the ratio drops to about 55%-60% girls. Towards the end of this phase the club starts charging cover charge to guys but not girls. This practice is actually illegal.

That was a good read. Thanks [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos