rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Victim: Kim Kardashian

http://twitter.com/GSElevator/status/270...21/photo/1

Could be the wet suit but you can already see signs of her getting floppy. She's definitely battling bad genes.

Yea. I was thinking that the other day. I would smash. She is still bad. Had a few recent surgeries for upkeep, but shit is starting looking bad for her. If I had a choice between her and one of her future 18 year old sisters, especially Kendall. I'd take the 18 yo all day.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

I dunno man. Not seeing any problem here. Would ram that from the back for days.

Look at the nasty fat rolls developing under her arms.

She used to look quite bangable, but going by that picture, I would not bang.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I wouldn't say she's hitting the wall, she's just getting a bit too fat. If she keeps her weight down she'll be okay.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

She still has a few good years left in her where she'll still be considered attractive and bangable. Like Samseau said, she just has to keep the weight down and stay in reasonable shape.

Kardashian has always been teetering on the edge of a precipitous fall toward the wall. Any dude who knows chicks knows she's the type to age poorly. She was relying on the proper placement and delicate balance of a lot of fat on a small frame.

It was only a matter of time before it stopped behaving exactly as she thought it always would and migrated to the wrong places.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-18-2012 02:03 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Look at the nasty fat rolls developing under her arms.

She used to look quite bangable, but going by that picture, I would not bang.

yeah right

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Quote: (11-18-2012 02:10 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Kardashian has always been teetering on the edge of a precipitous fall toward the wall. Any dude who knows chicks knows she's the type to age poorly. She was relying on the proper placement and delicate balance of a lot of fat on a small frame.

It was only a matter of time before it stopped behaving exactly as she thought it always would and migrated to the wrong places.
Exactly. Young fat holds together MUCH better than old fat. A 20yr old chick with 35% bodyfat can still be bangable, but that same chick nearing 40 with the SAME bodyfat % will look disgusting.

Kim had plenty of chances to land and keep a good man, but between the aging, the plumping up and the public cock carouseling, her options are dwindling away.

Slippery slope for now I guess.

She was looking pretty good at the Marine Ball Corps she attended in NC last night. However, her arms indicate she might be outta shape, plus the dress can be deceiving as it may suppressing fat from poking out in certain places.

Her and her date (who definitely did not hit that).

[Image: spl_kim_kardashian_marine_ball_jef_121116_wblog.jpg]

[Image: o-KIM-KARDASHIAN-MARINE-CORPS-BALL-570.jpg?12]

Apparently she's gained 15-20 lbs since dating Kanye, due to eating out regularly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-West.html

Quote:Quote:

Friends of the reality star tell the magazine that Kim has gained several pounds since the duo started dating earlier this year.
'She’s gained 15 to 20 pounds. All Kim and Kanye ever do is go out to eat,' a friend tells the magazine.
'She feels so comfortable around him — he loves her curves — she hasn’t been vigilant about dieting.'

Blame Kanye.

@tuth- While I believe she still has some time left and while many of us would still bang her, you're right on the fact that she has pretty much always been on the edge to losing her sex symbol status. Were her weight not carefully managed by others she could easily turn into a Ms. Doubtfire look-alike. When that day comes I'll be laughing in her face because despite the fact that I would hate-fuck her at the moment her personality as a person is untolerable and if she hadnt slutted up when she was younger she would have never reached her current fame.

Those boobs look amazing in that red dress... [Image: nuts.gif]
I kinda dislike her personality but I'll still hit her hard if I had a change

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Kim's recent admission that since she and Kanye have been "nesting," she's done what so many other women do when they've snagged and gotten comfortable with a boyfriend - they let themselves go. Kim has that body type that will get sloppy quick when she slips. She'll always have to hit the gym and watch her diet. The day she decides she doesn't put in the work will be the day she hits the wall. Even right now, in her "fat" state, I'd bang without guilt.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Frankly, I think Kardashian's body started hitting the wall some time ago, except before she could just more easily tease it into place with body-control clothing, push-up bras, and tons of make-up. That's becoming increasingly difficult, though still possible enough so to snatch up "thick-girl"-appreciating, famous black dudes.

Paris Hilton, of all people, called it years ago when she called Kardashian a "big garbage bag full of cottage cheese."

[Image: attachment.jpg8739]   

Quote: (11-18-2012 02:47 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Frankly, I think Kardashian's body started hitting the wall some time ago, except before she could just more easily tease it into place with body-control clothing, push-up bras, and tons of make-up. That's becoming increasingly difficult, though still possible enough so to snatch up "thick-girl"-appreciating, famous black dudes.

Paris Hilton, of all people, called it years ago when she called Kardashian a "big garbage bag full of cottage cheese."

Yeah. I'm different from most black guys when it comes to the type of women I prefer. Never been a big fan of the curvy, thick types. I also like a great face more than anything. A girl doesn't have to have a big ass for me to be content. Usually those types of girls can turn sloppy in an instant. I'll just fuck her missionary if she's not carrying much. Anyway, that's just me. Not trying to troll my own thread with where my preferences lie.

She looks fine as fuck in that red dress. If that's hitting the wall I would love to see what you guys are messing with.

Quote: (11-18-2012 03:00 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

She looks fine as fuck in that red dress. If that's hitting the wall I would love to see what you guys are messing with.

Yeah, but she's been through Industrial Light and Magic in that picture. Dress up one of my 7s, crush her tits into the sky with a push-up bra, and paint her a new face and they'd look at least that tasty.

Judge a girl on the raw look, not the Hollywooded-version, designed to photograph well.

This is a more honest look:

[Image: attachment.jpg8740]   

Quote: (11-18-2012 03:05 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2012 03:00 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Yeah, but she's be through Industrial Light and Magic in that picture. Dress up one of my 7s, crush her tits into the sky with a push-up bra, and paint her a new face and they'd look at least that tasty.

Judge a girl on the raw look, not the Hollywooded-version, designed to photograph well.

This is a more honest look:

Whoa! I think I know the answer, but is that Kim? [Image: huh.gif]

Yup. She was always like fresh baked bread. Shit is amazing only for that short time. It's okay the next day but goes stale ultra quick.

Her being:
-thick
-Light skinned
-Hella curved out
-Tanned out
-Caked out with makeup
-Hit her peak of fame "late" ... The broad is like 35
-And the fact she has to stay round. She can't stack on tons of muscle to keep her tight like most older celebs do.

I've herd low key that in person she is round and kinda frumpy.

Kanye looks like a clown trying to lock that down... He loves his de-appreciating assets.

But in the end. With all the critiques....

ID STILL HIT

Quote: (11-18-2012 03:11 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Yup. She was always like fresh baked bread. Shit is amazing only for that short time. It's okay the next day but goes stale ultra quick.

Her being:
-thick
-Light skinned
-Hella curved out
-Tanned out
-Caked out with makeup
-Hit her peak of fame "late" ... The broad is like 35
-And the fact she has to stay round. She can't stack on tons of muscle to keep her tight like most older celebs do.

I've herd low key that in person she is round and kinda frumpy.

Kanye looks like a clown trying to lock that down... He loves his de-appreciating assets.

But in the end. With all the critiques....

ID STILL HIT

The difference is that Kanye and other men like him can slide up and down the age scale for women, while women can't do the same when they hit their 30s and start looking raggedy. They can maybe pull a much older dude, but rarely a much younger one. Chicks like JLo who has kept herself youthful and tight (she's has a dancer background, so they are the same as athletes. She still performs, so she has incentive to keep it tight) can get a younger dude and have HIM think he's lucky. There aren't too many women in that age group that can pull this off.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

He loves his de-appreciating assets.

Don't we all?

Kanye's feeding her up

Kanye:

Then dates Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian, two of biggest golddiggers and status whores on the planet.

Quote: (11-18-2012 03:51 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

He loves his de-appreciating assets.

Don't we all?

Assets: Buy low.. Sell high
Kanye on Kim's ASS: Buy high.... Sell low.. Plus She takes half.

I think it may be a bit premature to say shes hit the wall.Lately, shes been looking like this:
[Image: attachment.jpg8741]    [Image: attachment.jpg8742]   

She did use to look like this:
[Image: attachment.jpg8743]   

So on her current trajectory, it is easy to see her falling off precipitously in the future.She's got a interesting body style where her arms are kinda flabby and shes got huge hips, but a super flat stomach. I'm sure the ass implants have alot to do with her gain in the hips and thighs area. But nonetheless, shes still an 8+ easily IMO.