rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going to meet Mike Tyson..

This guy is my fucking idol. So pumped for this.

Managed to get some VIP tickets for this event coming up.

What should I ask him?

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Quote: (11-16-2012 05:28 PM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

What should I ask him?

Invite him to join the Roosh V. Forum.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Just tell him you love him.

One of my all time favorite athletes.

He was funny as fuck at the Charlie Sheen Roast. He had me crying [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

I met him in 2000 in NYC, actually bumped into him in a shop. The man was intimidating as fuck and I touched because I was in shell shock. My friend was on the ball enough to get his autograph.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-16-2012 06:05 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I met him in 2000 in NYC, actually bumped into him in a shop. The man was intimidating as fuck and I touched because I was in shell shock. My friend was on the ball enough to get his autograph.

This is precisely how fame works on women. If you'd had a vagina, it would have been gushing.

Note to Self: Get mad famous.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Geez. lol

Only celebrity I ever got "excited" over meeting was Ron Jeremy - and only excited enough to raise my glass and ask him to sign the boobs on the girl I was hitting on at the hotel bar.

Good sport, that guy.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Me - "Hey Mike, so there's this Indian Race Troll on the RooshV forum right now, how should I deal with it?"

Iron Mike - "YOU FUCK HIM TIL HE LOVES YOU"

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Ask him how an American male of Indian descent can bone white chicks.

Quote: (11-16-2012 08:43 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is precisely how fame works on women. If you'd had a vagina, it would have been gushing.

Note to Self: Get mad famous.

Yeah I was star struck because I am a huge Tyson fan, I have seen other stars and was like whatever. The story was funny, my beta friend was looking for handbags for his married girlfriend. LOL
I turned around and standing right behind me is Tyson looking at the sales girl that was helping my buddy, so it was by complete surprise.

I looked at him in shock and said "your mike tyson".

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Be safe and cover your ears.

Actually having celebs on this forum would be fucking awesome.

Nope.

Ask him a boxing question or about back in the cus damato days,,,,,he will be more receptive than talking about his vices or problems.

I would ask him boxing related questions. Maybe off topic like who was the biggest idiot/ prick you met or stupidest question someone asked.

Enjoy your meet up.

Ask him how the ear tasted.

In all seriousness, cool. Enjoy it.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (12-05-2014 04:35 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Ask him a boxing question or about back in the cus damato days,,,,,he will be more receptive than talking about his vices or problems.

I would ask him boxing related questions. Maybe off topic like who was the biggest idiot/ prick you met or stupidest question someone asked.

Enjoy your meet up.
This thread is two years old.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtvVyfs_8B880noANpJFZ...xsVW6yYJFI]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

So, now that the thread is bumped I'll ask the obvious:

What did you ask and how did it go?

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (11-17-2012 05:49 PM)R Smoov Wrote:  

If there are celebs ob this forum, they most likely wouldn't reveal themselves to be as such.

Not knocking other guys, but most celebs appreciate discretion something i'm not sure a lot of people here have.

Edit: 2 year old thread. ha!

Quote: (12-05-2014 04:54 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2012 05:49 PM)R Smoov Wrote:  

If there are celebs ob this forum, they most likely wouldn't reveal themselves to be as such.

Not knocking other guys, but most celebs appreciate discretion something i'm not sure a lot of people here have.

Edit: 2 year old thread. ha!

I'm actually John McAfee.

I met him at Amsterdam airport in a check-in area. We had some mutual acquaintances (criminal defense lawyers), so I talked to him about that and an article about his reading that had been published in Esquire magazine awhile back.

He was cool, posed for photos with me and some kids there.

Most would hate on his game and say "it's because you're famous" before discrediting him.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (12-05-2014 04:59 PM)Hades Wrote:  

I'm actually John McAfee.

Would not be surprised if you were, would not be surprised if you weren't.

I've never met Mike Tyson, but my aunt did date him for a time.

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:10 PM)alexdagr81 Wrote:  

Date or banged out?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:19 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:10 PM)alexdagr81 Wrote:  

Date or banged out?

Date, my aunt is shameless. She would've admitted if they only banged out. Now thinking about it, it didn't really last that long.

I'd ask him a few things.

Toughest opponent besides Holyfield or Lewis
His favorite informal reference, "Iron Mike", "Baddest Man on the Planet", or "Kid Dynamite"