rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lack of sex = depression?

So i got rejected the last five times i approached, thats 0/5.
By rejected i mean talking to a girl for 10 seconds and her telling me no thanks or im with someone, at a club.
Last time i kissed a girl was like 3 months ago. Havent had sex in like 2 years.
All day long i think about getting laid, do you think it can affect you mentally if youre not getting sex regularly? Im lacking motivation in everything except going to the gym.
My final exams are like 2 weeks away, and i cant even study for 10 mins straight.
Ive been lurking the Misc a lot and it has warped my brain into thinking i need aesthetics to get girls, when i know from past experiences that i already can get girls.
Im 170 lb right know, and im focusing more on noticing girls checking me out for an ego trip rather than actually approaching them.
Im going back to thinking im not good enough for the really hot girls.
Ive had opportunities to bang 5´s that had come on to me but i feel like i deserve better. I think to myself thats not why i got into game, and would cement even more the notion that i'm not good enough for the girls i really want.

Bang some 5's.

I've felt exactly like you even if I've had a rotation of 3 girls and was getting regular sex. Don't make yourself believe you'll only be happy if you fuck bitches, iy doesn't work that way. Sure you'll enjoy fucking them, but if you base your happiness and self worth on your ability to fuck they'll sense the desperation. Work on yourself, accomplish things. That will make you happy.

Start with the 5s. Once you've got your confidence back, you'll quickly be able to go higher.

Quote: (10-19-2012 10:22 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I've felt exactly like you even if I've had a rotation of 3 girls and was getting regular sex.
Ive never had that, so i cant relate
Quote: (10-19-2012 10:22 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Don't make yourself believe you'll only be happy if you fuck bitches, iy doesn't work that way
I dont believe that, but i do believe not getting bitches is at the moment the biggest thing that is holding me back, thus making it my 1# priority, thus my frustration.
Did you see this post http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16685.html, sometimes you can work on yourself all you want and get to be succesfull, but at the end of the day still be unhappy because you cant get women.

To answer your original question yes, lack of sex life - depression. This is why even if you have a million dollars you can hate your life. With that said I suggest you get back to work.

0/5? That's nothing. If you are trying to pull high quality you're going to have to approach more. If you want a 5 and you are a 7, you only have to talk to maybe 3 girls. If you want an 8 and are a 7 you have to talk to 25+. This is not perfect science but you get the idea.

Also having a hard time you want it bad enough, the reason being you stated "I work out hard to watch girls check me out". If you wanted to get laid? You'd open every single girl who iRapes you.

Your attitude is coming out of your pores now. When you go through a prolonged low, you become more negative, hostile, bitter and angry. All of this is bad game. I will go to the grave knowing that anger, hatred and pessimism turns pussy into sand paper. Open everything from a 2-7 with a "Hey how's you're day! (smile)". Change your vibe.

You'll get back into a groove and go through another up streak if you want to, just need to put that ego in check. If you can still count how many girls you've slept with, i'd say you should bang out more 5's. This way when you get that 7-8 or whatever, you'll make her come 100x and she'll be all over you. If you decide to dry spell it for multiple month get the 7 and can't get her to scream your name, you'll be nexted because you know she has a harem of dudes trying to get in there.

Get out there, open open open have fun! I'll go 0/5 in 3 hours for the fun of it tonight because its just a game. #Slay

Quote: (10-19-2012 10:02 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

So i got rejected the last five times i approached, thats 0/5.
By rejected i mean talking to a girl for 10 seconds and her telling me no thanks or im with someone, at a club.
Last time i kissed a girl was like 3 months ago. Havent had sex in like 2 years.
All day long i think about getting laid, do you think it can affect you mentally if youre not getting sex regularly? Im lacking motivation in everything except going to the gym.
My final exams are like 2 weeks away, and i cant even study for 10 mins straight.
Ive been lurking the Misc a lot and it has warped my brain into thinking i need aesthetics to get girls, when i know from past experiences that i already can get girls.
Im 170 lb right know, and im focusing more on noticing girls checking me out for an ego trip rather than actually approaching them.
Im going back to thinking im not good enough for the really hot girls.
Ive had opportunities to bang 5´s that had come on to me but i feel like i deserve better. I think to myself thats not why i got into game, and would cement even more the notion that i'm not good enough for the girls i really want.

5 approaches a night and you are crying about it?

Whenever Roosh lands in a foreign country he has to do 40-50 approaches to get a flag.

You are doing way few too approaches.

Quote: (10-20-2012 12:20 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

It was 5 approaches in a month, like 1 or 2 every weekend. Im extremely picky, i only want the best looking girls.
Physically and mentally i cant put the effort into banging uglys or fatties.

Quote: (10-20-2012 11:00 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

It was 5 approaches in a month, like 1 or 2 every weekend. Im extremely picky, i only want the best looking girls.

well, if you are not approaching, then are you not getting into "state", and also not developing your ability to communicate with girls. (this is the newbie forum right?)

Thing is, "average" sort of girls can become beautiful to you, and you'll only find that out when you approach them and talk to them. You'll often find out that an average sort of girl will pass the boner test and really attractive girls you may not have any chemistry for at all. So it is a matter of mining out there, and developing your state so that you have the energy to seduce you want to when you come across them.

0 for 5?

Most of your issues in the game can be fixed by approaching and talking to more girls.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Dude, lose the entitlement complex. Why do you deserve the best looking girls? There are probably hundreds of guys more qualified than you who deserve the hottest ass.

Either put in the work or quit yer bitchin'.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-20-2012 05:24 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Dude, lose the entitlement complex. Why do you deserve the best looking girls? There are probably hundreds of guys more qualified than you who deserve the hottest ass.
[Image: dodgy.gif] Is this serious? What do you mean by more qualified?
Im not some delusional fat ugly poor awkward guy if thats what you are saying..
I would love to do more aproaches but there are not enough hot girls, sure there are more girls, but they are the ones that would make you cross the street and hope she doesnt recognize you when you see them at daylight.

I dont talk to girls at college the ratio is like 10:1 male to female, guys pretty much take turns into dating them. You can imagine all the drama that follows.

Whenever Roosh lands in a foreign country he has to do 40-50 approaches to get a flag
Yeah, but i live in a small city, where everyone knows everyone, ive been burnt in places before cause i approached too many girls that happenned to know each other.
I cant go through the process of putting in 10000 hours and 1000 approaches to get good at this, i would make the local news papers.

Quote: (10-20-2012 11:08 AM)tiggaling Wrote:  

well, if you are not approaching, then are you not getting into "state", and also not developing your ability to communicate with girls. (this is the newbie forum right?)

Thing is, "average" sort of girls can become beautiful to you, and you'll only find that out when you approach them and talk to them. You'll often find out that an average sort of girl will pass the boner test and really attractive girls you may not have any chemistry for at all. So it is a matter of mining out there, and developing your state so that you have the energy to seduce you want to when you come across them.

I think tiggaling has a good point, getting into "state" is very important, especially if you are not a natural. Unless I'm in a really great mood, feeling really social and energetic, or on a hot streak, it usually takes me an approach or two, just to "warm up" and get into the flow of conversation.

Obviously you want every approach to be quality, but sometimes you don't always bring your best game. Doing one or two approaches in a night is not enough. I've been kind of in the same boat where I'm on a bit of a dry spell, and I just haven't been putting in the work to approach enough chicks.

Also, if you're saying that you haven't gotten laid in 2 years, I don't know how you are still trying to act so picky. My standards always drop about a point after I haven't gotten laid in a few months. Just because you bang a 6, doesn't mean you have to wife them up. Getting your nut off and ending your dry spell will greatly aid your mojo, and help you to graduate to better naan.

I don't do anywhere near enough approaches to be consistant. Probably 2 per month, may 6 on a really good month. I don't know how you could approach the numbers some guys I are talking about without coming off as a real pain in the arse, or giving yourself a bad name. I can see how it would work in heavily populated cities. I am not denying different material works and gets a good effect, it is just that where I live kind of isn't that condusive to daygame, and going out at night recquires alchohol, which isn't condusive to having a great body. I like reading about this stuff, and a lot of innergame material, to get share numbers of approaches, really recquires an unnatural shift in one's behaviour.

Quote: (10-20-2012 11:49 PM)Magic Bullets Wrote:  

going out at night recquires alchohol

If I put a gun to your head, you could do it.

I am sorry P dog, not usually this negative, just having a bad weekend. I have found structured approaches to be quite fun, though, like using one liners and stuff, always seem to get a positive response. I just don't think Australian women are that friendly, they just seem very aloof.

Im extremely picky, i only want the best looking girls.

What do you bring to the table?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (10-21-2012 02:46 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Is this going to turn into a looks/money vs game thread?
So now only rich 10/10´s males "deserve" the finest girls?
I dont know if girls think im good enough or not, ive had some success in the past, i just couldnt get to fuck cause i usually fuck things up at some point. But anyways, thats the kind of girls im attracted to why waste my time with someone who isnt going to make me happy, more likely the opposite.

>I just don't think Australian women are that friendly, they just seem very aloof.

depends on your gal. but yeah, friendliness of Australian females is overrated!

> to get share numbers of approaches, really recquires an unnatural shift in one's behaviour.

there is a reprogramming involved for sure. you've really got to push yourself to get results.

try going to you nearest capital and go out alone and just approach on the street on weekends.

Quote: (10-21-2012 03:54 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

I dont know if girls think im good enough or not, ive had some success in the past, i just couldnt get to fuck cause i usually fuck things up at some point. But anyways, thats the kind of girls im attracted to why waste my time with someone who isnt going to make me happy, more likely the opposite.

Stop being so angry man.

To rephrase Athlone's question: are you interesting, are you needy, do you have cool hobbies, are you funny, are you in shape, do you do fun things etc.

Quote: (10-21-2012 03:54 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

We dog girls here all the time for maintaining outsized standards (ex: fat girls who demand six packs on their men, 5'2" females turning down guys for being under 6'2", etc). We don't do this to be "misogynistic"-we do it because we believe each partner has an obligation to work to maintain attraction in the other if they want a relationship to continue (or to even begin).

This means, of course, that men must also do work of their own. That is what game is. This forum is a place where we can all share means and methods on how to do that work best, with advice tailored to age group, place of residence, environment, etc.

My question is in reference to the work you've done yourself. How well groomed are you? How engaging are you in conversation? Are you funny/witty/confident enough when engaging the women you want? Do you dress well enough to catch their eye? Are you physically fit enough to catch their eye?

You're demanding dimes, but they're not entitled to be attracted to you. If you can't give an objectively favorable answer to all (or at least most) of those questions above, then they won't be coming around your way too often, if at all.
Pretty girls have options, and this is truer here in the USA than almost anywhere else. As is the case in all humans, incentives drive their behavior. If you're not appealing enough to give them incentive to choose you to the exclusion of their many other options while subsequently keeping said girls as your only option, then you've got a problem.

Quote:Quote:

I dont know if girls think im good enough or not,

You should probably resolve this issue before you go demanding nothing bu 9's and 10's. If you don't have the goods to get said females' attention in the first place, then you'll just be setting yourself up for failure.
Find out in which areas girls consider you good enough. Find out which areas they don't consider you good enough, and where some improvements could be made. Adjust accordingly by playing to your strengths and shoring up your weaknesses.

ive had some success in the past, i just couldnt get to fuck cause i usually fuck things up at some point.

You should probably work on that, then.

But anyways, thats the kind of girls im attracted to why waste my time with someone who isnt going to make me happy, more likely the opposite.

Cool.

It is fine to be picky, as long as you don't complain about long dry spells.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I've met dudes like this before many times. Only wants to date models but doesn't do anything about it while on a 2 year dry spell. Usually weed is involved. A 2 year dryspell doesn't make any sense

Great reply by Athlone, but I am starting to think this guy might be a troll...

Quote: (10-20-2012 06:17 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2012 05:24 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

[Image: dodgy.gif] Is this serious? What do you mean by more qualified?
Im not some delusional fat ugly poor awkward guy if thats what you are saying..
I would love to do more aproaches but there are not enough hot girls, sure there are more girls, but they are the ones that would make you cross the street and hope she doesnt recognize you when you see them at daylight.

I dont talk to girls at college the ratio is like 10:1 male to female, guys pretty much take turns into dating them. You can imagine all the drama that follows.

Whenever Roosh lands in a foreign country he has to do 40-50 approaches to get a flag
Yeah, but i live in a small city, where everyone knows everyone, ive been burnt in places before cause i approached too many girls that happenned to know each other.
I cant go through the process of putting in 10000 hours and 1000 approaches to get good at this, i would make the local news papers.

Either move to a different location where the ratio is better, or lower your standards.

Guys, this dude wants 9's and 10's? If he could get 9's and 10's he wouldn't be posting in the newb section.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Athlone McGinnis i really appreciate the time you have taken to give me what i consider the most helpful answer in this thread. To be honest, no i dont have all of the things a 10/10 would demand in a man, but then again i guess this forum wouldnt even exist if guys just settled for girls that come their way.
My only problem is that i didnt experience many things growing up, like most of my friends did, which have told to me on occasions that i should be the one pulling the most girls.
And NO i dont want to use ugly girls as stepping stones, but thanks to all the guys for the honest suggestion, to each his own i guess.
Quote: (10-21-2012 03:55 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

It is fine to be picky, as long as you don't complain about long dry spells.
Understood

Guys, this dude wants 9's and 10's? If he could get 9's and 10's he wouldn't be posting in the newb section
[Image: dodgy.gif]
Great reply by Athlone, but I am starting to think this guy might be a troll...
No troll here, but either way dont worry i wont be posting here no more
I've met dudes like this before many times
I ve met guys like you before too el mech, http://www.rooshv.com/everyone-is-hoping...oull-fail, but thanks for the support