rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The British Girl Stereotype

This one is rather strange to me, as I was never aware that this was the common perception abroad even a year ago, but now I see comments (more than hear) of it all the time...

That British/English (it's wrong to classify British and English people as one and the same but many do it anyway) girls are the ugliest in Europe (or even out of every caucasian country).

There's also the stereotype that they drink too much, all of them eat curries, are very pale, have bad teeth and are "easy".

I thought no reason to comment on this until I saw comments and blog entries such as these:

Quote: (05-19-2012 12:24 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

...That's about the most beautiful woman I've ever seen come out of the UK. Didn't think that was even possible.

and

http://bronanthebarbarian.com/2012/10/01...ally-ugly/

How bad do you think the girls in England are?

Don't get me wrong...there are a lot of ugly girls here and it's no way the top tier of Europe but the way some people go on it's like the streets are filled with mutants.

Don't forget, the men *and* the women all look vaguely retarded. Like their mother lived in a pub for the 9 months before giving birth.

And they think Chucky is beautiful:

[Image: 200px-Lily_Cole_2006_cropped.jpg]]

Oh, and that Pippa Middleton has a nice ass (she's thoroughly average):

[Image: s-PIPPA-MIDDLETON-BUTT-large.jpg]

Quote: (10-04-2012 09:17 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Don't forget, the men *and* the women all look vaguely retarded. Like their mother lived in a pub for the 9 months before giving birth.

My understanding is that for hundreds of years every man, woman and child in Europe was constantly drunk.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

My guess is that being on an island made them genetically isolated and someone inbred to an extent. I think the best looking people in the world usually sit at a genetic crossroad. I'd wager that Slavic women look so much better because historically they have received some genetic inflow from the east. You can also look at the Mediterranean people like Spaniards, they are known to be good looking and they had genetic inflow from N. Africa. I think it goes back to the theory that the best looking people are the people that look closest to the human mean and have fewer "extreme" features. For example, skin that's neither too dark nor too pale, neither too stocky nor too lanky, noses that are neither too wide or too long.

Quote: (10-04-2012 10:08 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

My guess is that being on an island made them genetically isolated and someone inbred to an extent. I think the best looking people in the world usually sit at a genetic crossroad. I'd wager that Slavic women look so much better because historically they have received some genetic inflow from the east. You can also look at the Mediterranean people like Spaniards, they are known to be good looking and they had genetic inflow from N. Africa. I think it goes back to the theory that the best looking people are the people that look closest to the human mean and have fewer "extreme" features. For example, skin that's neither too dark nor too pale, neither too stocky nor too lanky, noses that are neither too wide or too long.

Not really. Other than -youth- , symmetry, and clear skin which signifies health, most what people find attractive is culturally determined by a particular culture or subculture.....

Quote: (10-04-2012 10:08 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

My guess is that being on an island made them genetically isolated and someone inbred to an extent.

If that made people uglier Ireland, Italy, Finland and Iceland all should be as well. I've only ever heard people say the opposite about the last three.

EDIT @ Kdolo, no speakeasy is right. The people who are most attractive have "average" features: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koinophilia

Kate Moss is a supermodel in the UK, need we say more.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

British accents on girls, especially Estuary English, simply aren't very feminine. A British chick is usually hot despite the words that come out of her mouth.

[edit]

It's a damn shame that butt ugly mutants from the far reaches of England have tarred the whole country with the same brush.

I live in a bubble in London where there are a high percentage of nice women to plough through.

I don't really get the England hate. There are plenty of top-tier girls here, as well as a lot of 7's and 8's. Whilst there are a lot that fall below the average mark, it seems that the whole of the UK is considered to look like the bottom of the barrel.

It is like saying the whole of America basically looks like the 'People of Walmart' website.

The best looking girls are out of most people's league regardless of nationality. Hence to post all the models etc. from various places isn't really an argument; though it isn't like the UK falls behind in modelling, hollywood, athletics, etc.

Don't forget there are a lot of mixed race English girls here as well with Carribean, African or South Asian heritage.

From top PU instructor I met a few years back: "they're not awful, but, they're significantly worse [than american girls]".

From my well-travelled friend who's pulled triple figures across dozens of countries - "British girls? on the whole: rat shit. but not the worst."

Personally as a Brit, what I think the UK lacks is native girls in the "cute / sexy" sweet-spot - the 7.5 - 9 range before you get into models or girls who are abnormally beautiful. (You might see lots of 7.5-9's in London, but odds are they are not actually British!)

USA and much of Europe are definitely, definitely better for the "cute / sexy" range. But a top (9+) english girl can go toe to toe with the best in the world in terms of beauty, and are often top notch in terms of sophistication, culturedness, worldliness, etc. Despite travelling so much with a penchant for foreign girls, if I ever settle into a serious LTR, a top English girl (or maybe French) would have the most appeal.

I actually commented on that Bronan post. By British girl I assume straight off that anyone of foreign ethnicity not being British.

I wrote this:
Quote:Quote:

Right I’m from London and I’d say 98% of the ‘British’ women are fucking ugly in this country. With British I include the black girls of 2nd/3rd generation Carribbean descent too.

What is good about London in particular is the foreign girls, those from central europe, middle east, southern europe and eastern europe. One of my girls came over from Croatia last month, at the end of her 4 day trip she said exactly the same thing that the Pole, Egyptian and Hungarian said before her. “Where are the pretty english women? Why are they all ugly and so manly? The men are so handsome, what’s wrong with your country? Is this why you travel so much?”

Having been out day gaming with Krauser/RSG guys on quite a few occasions we have all found that there are days in a city of 8 million where no one has seen a girl worth approaching (how is that possible? fucking fat ugly slags thats why). A week in Zagreb and 20 approaches a day were fucking easy. In fact a little test, see how many “9′s” you can spot in 10 minutes?

Count in Zagreb – 9
Count in London – 1

I tested that theory over 8 days in each city, and it did not fucking fail once. Zagreb consistently hit 9, London you never got past 1. Sopot, Poland and Budapest, Hungary were around the same as Zagreb. It’s a good little test to see what the quality of girls are like in a country, busiest place in town, stand there for 10 minutes and count. Here in London you stand around for 10 minutes and you’ll see dirty fat cunts like this:

http://jimmyjambone.files.wordpress.com/...-main1.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-24RoyiVN0V8/Tr...5_chav.jpg

I fucked a rotter english girl earlier this year after copious amounts of cocaine and alcohol, the guys at this house party thought she was an “8″ at least, fucking numptys, she barely scratched “6″, I don’t regret the fuck but I’m not going to do it again.

Fuck me I’ve had a fucking rant, but I’d had enough of dirty ugly manly English bitches 5 years ago, don’t know how these fucking knobheads do it. Men dress like bitches, women dress like men. Place is a fucking shithole, I’m getting my arse in gear to leave this land of cuntry.

I had no problems in the U.K. with good looking girls. Except London, witch provided a bit of a challenge. Tighten your game.

Ali I know you had a good time in Newcastle. No doubt there are some nice girls to be had but damn this country is horrendous for talent.

EdmondDantes nice post you pretty much hit the nail on the head and I feel the same way.

In South America the women inherently know and understand men are visual and we like nice bodies. They know how to cook, please a a man etc.

In the UK they buy into the feminist BS like the US, I.e 'He should like me for who I am.' translation - 'I'm a fat, whiny, lazy bitch who can't summon the energy to go the gym and eat properly.' This is the prevailing attitude among British women. Also they drink like fish. Horrendous. I am also looking forward to the day I can leave for good.

dk902, you should stick to Italian girls, they are nowhere near as bad as ours. I've met a few recently who are nice submissive girls, lovely cooking, look after their bodies doing healthy feminine activities (dancing etc). sure they drink quite a bit of wine, but i don't see them falling over in the street, sitting on the pavement in their own vomit nor pulling their knickers down to take a piss in a bush because guys do it.

Quote: (10-05-2012 06:01 AM)EdmondDantes Wrote:  

I actually commented on that Bronan post. By British girl I assume straight off that anyone of foreign ethnicity not being British.

I wrote this:
Quote:Quote:

Right I’m from London and I’d say 98% of the ‘British’ women are fucking ugly in this country. With British I include the black girls of 2nd/3rd generation Carribbean descent too.

What is good about London in particular is the foreign girls, those from central europe, middle east, southern europe and eastern europe. One of my girls came over from Croatia last month, at the end of her 4 day trip she said exactly the same thing that the Pole, Egyptian and Hungarian said before her. “Where are the pretty english women? Why are they all ugly and so manly? The men are so handsome, what’s wrong with your country? Is this why you travel so much?”

Having been out day gaming with Krauser/RSG guys on quite a few occasions we have all found that there are days in a city of 8 million where no one has seen a girl worth approaching (how is that possible? fucking fat ugly slags thats why). A week in Zagreb and 20 approaches a day were fucking easy. In fact a little test, see how many “9′s” you can spot in 10 minutes?

Count in Zagreb – 9
Count in London – 1

I tested that theory over 8 days in each city, and it did not fucking fail once. Zagreb consistently hit 9, London you never got past 1. Sopot, Poland and Budapest, Hungary were around the same as Zagreb. It’s a good little test to see what the quality of girls are like in a country, busiest place in town, stand there for 10 minutes and count. Here in London you stand around for 10 minutes and you’ll see dirty fat cunts like this:

http://jimmyjambone.files.wordpress.com/...-main1.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-24RoyiVN0V8/Tr...5_chav.jpg

I fucked a rotter english girl earlier this year after copious amounts of cocaine and alcohol, the guys at this house party thought she was an “8″ at least, fucking numptys, she barely scratched “6″, I don’t regret the fuck but I’m not going to do it again.

Fuck me I’ve had a fucking rant, but I’d had enough of dirty ugly manly English bitches 5 years ago, don’t know how these fucking knobheads do it. Men dress like bitches, women dress like men. Place is a fucking shithole, I’m getting my arse in gear to leave this land of cuntry.

Hear, hear!

The 'Femininity is weakness' meme is getting out of control here. I'm gearing up to jump ship.

All the English men I know don't bother with English females and only go with eastern european females (who are luckily pretty prevalent)

Hmmm.

Quote: (10-05-2012 08:01 AM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

The 'Femininity is weakness' meme is getting out of control here. I'm gearing up to jump ship.

Yup. I had a flick through Caitlin Moran's 'How To Be A Woman' the other day, I felt like jumping off a bridge in despair lol

worst are British girls
2nd worst Australian
3rd worst American
4th worst is debatable...

its not just the looks, it is the lack of communication, cold, princessy attitude and so on and so forth.

Yes, there are good looking british girls, but they are normally of ethnic origin.

And also, guys in these cultures are often really good looking and cool! In eastern europe, of course, it is the other way around, the girls are good looking and cool - whereas, the guys not so much...

are you British Ramon?

Quote: (10-05-2012 08:57 AM)EdmondDantes Wrote:  

are you British Ramon?
No.

Quote: (10-04-2012 07:21 PM)3agle 3yes Wrote:  

This one is rather strange to me, as I was never aware that this was the common perception abroad even a year ago, but now I see comments (more than hear) of it all the time...

That British/English (it's wrong to classify British and English people as one and the same but many do it anyway) girls are the ugliest in Europe (or even out of every caucasian country).

There's also the stereotype that they drink too much, all of them eat curries, are very pale, have bad teeth and are "easy".

I thought no reason to comment on this until I saw comments and blog entries such as these:

Quote: (05-19-2012 12:24 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

...That's about the most beautiful woman I've ever seen come out of the UK. Didn't think that was even possible.

and

http://bronanthebarbarian.com/2012/10/01...ally-ugly/

How bad do you think the girls in England are?

Don't get me wrong...there are a lot of ugly girls here and it's no way the top tier of Europe but the way some people go on it's like the streets are filled with mutants.

Sure, there are good looking girls here that are British. Anyone saying otherwise is wrong but when you've taken the red pill, you start looking beyond what you can first see (normally a thick layer of foundation, clothes leaving little to the imagination and walking as if they're the queen). It's no wonder people that haven't unplugged go apeshit when someone like this walks into the room. Watch all of the jaws drop around you, the beta male in his short sleeved stripy shirt elbow his mate and tell him he'd give her one. They lap up that "false beauty" ingrained in their minds from watching Hollywood films and TV where this illusion that girls have flawless skin and teeth, dress up nicely and are well groomed are the perfect types of girl.

I mean, from the perspective of having been in this category of male, I can say that yes, I understand why they find them attractive. The girls that can pull this look off, who subscribe on Facebook to their favourite reality TV stars and try as best they can to emulate them pushes them higher up than the dross that is routinely served up in the workplace, the supermarket, walking through town on a Saturday morning, etc. The guys don't know any better. It's the physical attraction of seeing that girl who looks like she could be on TV, or she could be a model. Ever seen a girl on a walk of shame? Complete difference to the night before. Society is at its most modest in the mornings.

The red pill guy looks beyond that. What I now see when I look at these types of girls is a fucked up head, a rugby player mentality of drinking as much alcohol as you can (I think it was actually Roosh who called them rugby players and that is spot on) and a heightened sense of self-importance due to the pouting pictures of her and her mates she puts on Facebook that have too many likes which takes way too much priority in people's lives these days.

What do most red pill guys look for in a girl? Femininity. There's a severe lack of it in these country from the native girls and it's quite funny that on the very rare occasion that you find an English girl that has all the traits most red pill guys look for in girls abroad, they are labelled as "English Rose" as if that's what an English girl really is. Sure, maybe a few centuries ago, but the English girl is now a lot, lot different. I don't expect that if I go abroad to Eastern Europe I'll see a girl in a dress at 2am stuffing a burger in her mouth and shouting at random people she doesn't know.

This country is a mess. I know a few English girls I'd put as an 8 or 9 based on looks but they all know they're good looking. Personality, femininity, respectful...if I put that into the equation then I would demote those girls by a few points.