rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to hookup at high school parties?

For freshman and sophomore year of high school, I would ask myself how cool it would be to be at a house party. Last year, I really improved my style and started to understand the "psychology of cool." Gradually I was making my way toward the parties where cooler people went.

And now I'm a senior in high school. I'm able to talk to girls I've never talked to because of pure confidence (and have noticed a difference), but they are typically more interested in my friends over me due to looks.

So right now I'm trying to figure out how I can take these girls who know a little bit about me but haven't expressed a great deal of interest and turn them into hookups.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

PS Keep in mind that the majority of girls do not find me attractive.

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

First of all, you have no idea how much envy I have towards you. I'm sure other older players here feel the same way.

I'll just tell you what I would do if I was in your shoes, sonny boy:

I'd work a summer job and bust my ass off until I could afford to buy a few handles of grey goose. I'd learn to make a decent punch or 2-3 cocktails. I'd get those high school bitches wasted and I'd hit on every single last one of them, even the chubbies.

I'll tell you this once, and only once: THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS GOOD GREEN EARTH AS AWESOME AS TEENAGE PUSSY.

I'm serious man. Fuck class. Do the bare minimum to skate by. Just don't fail. Party as much as you can, 5 nights a week. Talk to any older guy who's in the "real world" now. The biggest regret ALL of us have is not fucking more young girls when we were surrounded by them.

Be a weasel. Get 3 girlfriends and cheat on all of them. Let them find out, it doesn't matter.

Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol. Get em drunk, make a move. Girls that young and dumb, that's all the game you need.

The last 17 year old I banged, I was 23. As I recall, I asked her to hang out, I got her drunk and stoned, pulled her clothes off, and fucked her brains out. This was before I had any game whatsoever. If I could do it, so can you.

I repeat:

f(x)=(a+b) - n

Where:
a=alcohol
b=busting a move
n=not giving a fuck

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-23-2012 12:58 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

First of all, you have no idea how much envy I have towards you. I'm sure other older players here feel the same way.

I'd work a summer job and bust my ass off until I could afford to buy a few handles of grey goose. I'd learn to make a decent punch or 2-3 cocktails. I'd get those high school bitches wasted and I'd hit on every single last one of them, even the chubbies.

I'll tell you this once, and only once: THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS GOOD GREEN EARTH AS AWESOME AS TEENAGE PUSSY.

I'm serious man. Fuck class. Do the bare minimum to skate by. Just don't fail. Party as much as you can, 5 nights a week. Talk to any older guy who's in the "real world" now. The biggest regret ALL of us have is not fucking more young girls when we were surrounded by them.

Be a weasel. Get 3 girlfriends and cheat on all of them. Let them find out, it doesn't matter.

Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol. Get em drunk, make a move. Girls that young and dumb, that's all the game you need.

The last 17 year old I banged, I was 23. As I recall, I asked her to hang out, I got her drunk and stoned, pulled her clothes off, and fucked her brains out. This was before I had any game whatsoever. If I could do it, so can you.

I repeat:

f(x)=(a+b) - n

Where:
a=alcohol
b=busting a move
n=not giving a fuck

POST OF THE FUCKING DAY.

[Image: potd.gif]

OP: Milk this website for everything it's worth. Read this forum religiously, and check out a lot of the archived posts. Read Roosh's blog, and Heartiste/Roissy too. Buy a copy of "Bang" and "Day Bang" and take it to heart.

You're already going to regret the pussy you missed out Freshman-Junior years, I promise. Don't waste your senior year. There are plenty of us here at RVF that would kill to have the knowledge of this forum when we were your age.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I repeat:

f(x)=(a+b) - n

Where:
a=alcohol
b=busting a move
n=not giving a fuck

I've reread this a couple of times this past day trying to internalize almost everything you put out here.

I really need to give less fucks and start approaching random girls at parties and trying to isolate after a couple of IOIs + alcohol... Then going in for the kill.

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

Now, in thinking back to my high school years (and I was a fucking loser, don't get me wrong) I vaguely remember that yes, there is a social scene and a certain way you have to conduct yourself to get pussy. Obviously if you hit on 100 girls and get rejected by all of them you will get a bad social stigma about you. You don't want to be that guy.

I didn't start partying until I was a senior and i lost my virginity at that age, to a pretty hot girl actually. I remember thinking, "FUCK! This is what I missing all along? This shit is EASY!" But this was like the second half of my senior year and time was already running out. You know what I was missing? Balls. I didn't have 'em. I'd seen Dead Poets Society and knew all about that seize the day bullshit but I just couldn't be bothered to break out of my shell.

What I didn't know was that I had what all men desire later in life: access. If there is no other point that I can express, then let it be this:

You will never, ever, have as much access to young, ignorant, willing pussy than you do at this very moment. You have college ahead of you, yes, but that's different.

Just be as social as possible man. Make friends with EVERYONE. Be that cool guy that everyone wants to party with. Spend every last dime on booze and weed. I worked throughout high school; what a waste. I had summer jobs just so I could save up a grand, for what? I make that much in less than a week now.

Oh yeah, take some pics and send em my way...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I think a lot of you guys are underestimating how tough it is to get girls. Remember, girls develop at a younger age, and while for a few, only alcohol is needed, they also tend to be more willing to hold on to their virginity. Sometimes, their inner slut is only released after they've had sex with a few guys in college.

However, with that being said, I'm striving to be that cool guy you described, thedude. Trying to not give a fuck less every day and do it with more confidence than the previous one.

~Michael Jordan

It is impossible to bang enough teenage pussy. Thedude said it.

Things you can do immediately; improve your hygiene (floss! most hs kids don't, having good breath is crucial), get your style in order, approach but start off indirect unless you are feeling the chemistry go hard and be a man about it. HS is great for having girls compete for you. It only takes one liking you for others to take notice. But that can also work against you so that's why you start off indirect.

Things that can be different it 6 months or less: get your ass in the gym now! Play a sport and bust your ass at it, athletes get pussy in HS. Study how to please women, if you can't do it through trial and error go pick up books and research it on the web, if it get's out that you give girls orgasms you are going to be knee deep in trim.

Report back!

Don't want to be a buzzkill but I'm fairly sure Roosh recently outlawed high school related threads due to the age issue. That might be extra relevant these days now that he's physically in the US.

Quote: (09-22-2012 11:48 PM)Sleek Wrote:  

For freshman and sophomore year of high school, I would ask myself how cool it would be to be at a house party. Last year, I really improved my style and started to understand the "psychology of cool." Gradually I was making my way toward the parties where cooler people went.

And now I'm a senior in high school. I'm able to talk to girls I've never talked to because of pure confidence (and have noticed a difference), but they are typically more interested in my friends over me due to looks.

So right now I'm trying to figure out how I can take these girls who know a little bit about me but haven't expressed a great deal of interest and turn them into hookups.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

PS Keep in mind that the majority of girls do not find me attractive.

I'm the same age as you... Hit the gym hard, improve your style (ie if you see a look you like, copy it). You want to feel like you're the sexiest motherfucker alive when you look in the mirror. Daygame girls regardless of whether they're older then you or not. Game college aged girls and pretend you go to another school, growing some facial hair might help as well. Game girls from other schools, especially girls only schools. You can do this at a mall or train station or bus stop after school. Invite girls over to your place when your parents aren't home, smoke some weed (or steal your parents wine), chill and then go caveman.

House party wise, if you're at a party at another school you're best off building a handful of solid leads you can follow up on rather then putting all your eggs in one basket. Once again aim for girls only school parties, the ratio will be 2 girls for each guy at the minimum. The easiest girls at house parties at your own school are the girls who have reputations for being really really slutty and the ones who don't know anybody there except maybe one other girl they came with. The chances of being cockblocked is much lower, she'll be glad that you're talking to her because she doesn't know anyone and last but not least her reputation isn't at stake infront of all her schoolfriends.

As you can see the common thread is going for girls who don't go to your school. After being their friend for years and years with girls at school your chances are low and if you get rejected everybody will find out. My school has 2 dudes for every girl as well (I think because it used to be an all boys school) and it's not particular large so I've always had to game outside of that circle. If you have no social connections at other schools, go for girls in the year or two below you, especially when you get to your last year of high school.

Also, I don't know if they'll have them where you live but checkout Underage Club events that run in school holidays. They're packed full of teeny boppers who are couple years younger than us. Massive sausage fests but the dudes are ultra chode and the girls are notoriously easy.

All in all, I would say gaming in high school isn't as awesome as older dudes crack it up to be. The pool of hot girls to game within school is a lot smaller then they realize. You can't go out 3-4 nights a week like they do, you're stuck with house parties every other week where the majority of the time it will be the same set of girls. There will be nights where some beta friend is having a party and the quantity and quality so low you're stuck gaming an ugly girl for practice. Regardless of how big the party is if you strike out badly on an approach you will get ridiculed, if you even make out with like a 5 you will get ridiculed. All from dudes with absolutely zero game who will go around telling everybody at school next week.

Meanwhile logistics will always be precarious if your parents aren't cool, a long time can pass before your place is free to bring a girl over. You're also going to spend a lot of time mentally masturbating about the future especially when you get to the last half of the year and you and everybody else around you won't be able to wait to finish.

You will be surrounded by friendship groups that will drag you down in high school. Replace them, or at least move up to a relatively less beta group. Find guys within your city on a local game forum or two, get the older ones to go out daygaming with you and try to get you into bars and clubs and even use their crib overnight to pull back to. Find guys your own age, game with them, introduce each other to all your female friends and add the ones you like the best (2-3 besides yourself) to a group Skype conversation where you can shoot the shit with them everyday so that game is part of your every day reality with other people. Once you finish school, move out of home together (skip this if you're moving out of town for university) and go absolutely hardcore for a while in one of those challenges on the internet.

PM me if you want to talk more about this in depth. There's too much to talk about in one post.

Get an apartment as soon as possible. Split the rent with a few guys if needed.

Team Nachos

I repeat:

f(x)=(a+b) - n

Where:
a=alcohol
b=busting a move
n=not giving a fuck

Yes yes and yes. I'll add that there will be a handful of "party sluts" as we used to call them. Easy targets. Key is to not get in legal trouble with the booze, driving, drugs, stuff like that. Avoid at all costs and be smart, but go to every party possible and be aggressive.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (09-25-2012 10:36 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Get an apartment as soon as possible. Split the rent with a few guys if needed.

This. Make sure the place is in the middle of your cities nightlife. You'd want to have as many clubs and bars as possible within 1km. If it's too expensive, use screen dividers to convert the living room into a temporary bedroom and slash your share of the rent even more.

It would be cool if you updated this thread every weekend or whatever. I would give my left nut to be transformed back to my freshman year...

Quote: (09-26-2012 02:04 AM)houston Wrote:  

It would be cool if you updated this thread every weekend or whatever. I would give my left nut to be transformed back to my freshman year...

Great idea. I'll try to report at least once every seven days on conquests and failures.

~Michael Jordan

Get some social status:

Back to School Ideas

And, yeah, alcohol helps alot!

This probably won't surprise you, Giovonny, but I've used a few of those tips to improve my social status junior year and to meet new people. That's a great post.

~Michael Jordan

So I went to a concert tonight, and by using this simple model, I was able to hook up with three girls and get a number:

Quote:Quote:

f(x)=(a+b) - n

Where:
a=alcohol
b=busting a move
n=not giving a fuck

So here's how it went down. I took a train with Girl 1... before we got there we drank some vodka and by the end of the train ride we were hooking up. Initially, I thought this was going to be a great thing, but she ended up cockblocking me later in the night a little bit. More on that later.

As soon as I got there, I started approaching many sets of girls with Roosh's proven "You're definitely from (insert location)." (I was already warmed up after having to hold conversation with Girl 1). Many groups started to think I was psychic when I got their location right, and the sets that I got wrong had fun with it too. The location opener allowed me to transfer to more topics.

I was getting a lot of pictures. Either taking them (I acted offended when girls asked me to take photos) or, more often, being in them. I'm convinced wanted to show off to all their Facebook friends that they met a well-dressed guy at a concert. Cool.

At some point girls must have started to take notice of my high social value, but Girl 1 was always by my side. I was kissing Girl 1 before the main act came on the stage and I thought by doing this, it would help me. It didn't have any noticeable effect, but from a confidence standpoint, it really gave me that swagger.

Girls would see me, give me some seductive eyes, I would give them back, and Girl 1 would walk over and say something "K" and drag me away.

Obviously I quickly realized the only way to increase my number of hooks and diversify myself was to ditch Girl 1 (7). I did this at about the halfway point.

The second girl (6) I hooked up with happened pretty quick. I was dancing next to her and we held eye contact for three seconds. This gave me the signal to start grinding with her. And then after thirty seconds, she turned her head around and kissed me sloppily. When we were done, she said "Hi" for the first time.

The third girl (8.5) I eventually hooked with was trying to be kissed by a rather large Indian man. She was mouthing "Save me" from around five feet away. I grabbed her hand, she thanked me. We exchanged some information about ourselves (name, location) and we started grinding. We took turns grinding and making out. After about 30-45 minutes, I took out my phone and got out the call screen on my phone. She knew to insert her digits and boom. Score. I spent a lot of time with that third girl because she so hot, and realized it would be difficult to pull hotter.

My cousin was also at the concert, and he was with two of his friends. One of his friends kept catching me with different girls and was constantly impressed by my ability to pull. Little did he know f(x)=(a+b) - n was the only thing I was relying on.

It should be noted the ratio was really, really good in terms of girls to guys (think 10:1), and I understood the girls were there to hook up with a random guy. That really played to my advantage psychologically.

Also of note: I highlighted, of course, my successes from the night. I did get rejected a number of times when trying to grind with girls. Sometimes they would hop off right away or their friend wouldn't approve me. I took it as as much of a positive as possible, saying to myself that I was eliminating a girl I didn't want to waste my time with.

~Michael Jordan

Nice work, but what kind of concert has a 10:1 ratio like that?

Quote: (09-29-2012 04:24 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

I may have been exaggerating, maybe it was 5:1 or maybe the majority of guys were just losers who didn't make any moves, but the girls seemed to far outnumber the guys.

~Michael Jordan

Quote: (09-29-2012 09:45 AM)Sleek Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2012 04:24 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

I may have been exaggerating, maybe it was 5:1 or maybe the majority of guys were just losers who didn't make any moves, but the girls seemed to far outnumber the guys.

Do you mind saying which band/artist it was playing? Or if they're more unknown, what genre? I find that ratio pretty hard to believe, the most I've ever experienced was 3:1 at a couple girls school parties (where the girls are the nerdy or hipster crowd as opposed to the popular chicks whose parties are more even) and indie gigs.

Almost all high school aged dudes are like what I bolded. Hence why the underage clubs I mentioned earlier will have 2-3 guys per girl but still be the easiest nightlife I've ever experienced. Even in a house party with insanely good ratios guys don't talk to girls they don't know unless you introduce them to someone. Real nightclubs though, different story.

I forgot, you need to get somebody elses ID. Pay someone like $50 to pretend they lost it so they can get it replaced by the DMV so you can use their old one. Don't bother buying a fakely made one. Although since the drinking age is 21 over there and not 18 you will find it harder to get into clubs. Either way ask hot chick friends for clubs that reps for being lax on this.

A) Vicious is right and you really shouldn't be discussing high school unless it's solely self-improvement
B) "Hooking up" means banging to 99% of the world. So you should really be using "made out with" instead
C) If this is a true story, good work

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (09-29-2012 11:36 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

A) Vicious is right and you really shouldn't be discussing high school unless it's solely self-improvement
B) "Hooking up" means banging to 99% of the world. So you should really be using "made out with" instead
C) If this is a true story, good work

All I'm doing is trying to improve myself. For all you or anybody else knows, the girls are all of legal age. You can go under that assumption if you'd like.

About "hooking up," it's just the lingo of high school these days, but I'll be sure to modify it for future use on the board.

And about the story's validity, it is 100% accurate in its entirety. It seems unreal to me too that in less than a week I can go from asking to advice to making out with girls in one night, but the truth is I've been studying game for the last two months. To me, last night was just an accumulation of all the time I'd spent in the books.

All the words of wisdom are appreciated from everyone. Thank you.

~Michael Jordan

So I searched online last week for a venue to party and to my delight, I found one. I was going to ride solo, but I convinced a friend to come last second. We ironically both forgot our alcohol, which was a major mistake never to be repeated in the future, and were sober the entire night.

There were some positives and negatives to that, but mainly negatives. I repeated to my friend several mottos taught here: 1) "We will never see anyone here ever again." 2) "You don't want to have any regrets at the end of this night." 3) "Approach, approach, approach. It doesn't matter if you say something stupid."

Our mindset going in was to not give a fuck.

I grinded with a few girls then took a break and posed by the bar. Somehow, randomly, the first girl I ever made out in my life (circa eighth grade) came up to me with her friend. She lives in a different town but just from Facebook, I knew she had a boyfriend or recently broke up with him. But the thing is, I didn't care. She was there; he wasn't. She was wearing a showy outfit and was touching my chest. It was on.

So we made out and grinded and had a good time. It was definitely in the back of my mind that she was creeping on her boyfriend of a couple years... also made me wonder if it was the first time she was cheating. Probably not, I guess. Also was thinking to myself, "if it's not me, it'll be someone else."

While I had thrown this girl out for being a potential bang target, I now see her as a challenge I could actually attain. I'm going to text her tomorrow when she might still be thinking about me.

My friend and I both finished the night with making out with one girl, and I have feeling we didn't have enough balls to get rejected by more girls. However the talent this weekend at this venue was terrible and the ratio was atrocious.

Looking forward to next weekend where a Sweet 16 party is in my future...

~Michael Jordan

Sleek what's your text game like? I'm a sophomore in high school and I wonder if I show too much interest when I'm texting a girl.
Also want to reiterate the success of f(x)= (a+b)-n. I've made out with four girls in the past two weeks, just because we were drunk.

Quote: (10-18-2012 11:06 PM)JCsteez Wrote:  

Sleek what's your text game like? I'm a sophomore in high school and I wonder if I show too much interest when I'm texting a girl.
Also want to reiterate the success of f(x)= (a+b)-n. I've made out with four girls in the past two weeks, just because we were drunk.

Good shit. I have a lot of examples of my text game over in the memorable text game thread. I think in high school, it's essential to be a good texter because that's all girls do.

~Michael Jordan