rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to totally destroy FAT acceptance.

I have been reading A History of Western Philosophy, and so have been pondering virtues and vices. Which leads me to this post. If you find yourself in a situation conversing with a fat apologist or someone promoting fat acceptance, just respond with the following:

"Since when were ignorance, laziness and addiction virtues in our society?"

Fat people are fat (barring the extreme outliers who have thyroid cancer), because they are a combination of these three things.

Ignorance:
They lack an adequate knowledge of nutrition.

Laziness:
They have some knowledge about what to do, but are too lazy to act upon it by eating correctly or exercising.

Addiction:
Many people are addicted to the short term "sugar high" and temporary satisfaction they experience from filling their stomachs. This is an actual physical addiction, brain chemistry and all.

All vices. There is no way to refute the above statement. Occasionally, you may get someone who will claim it is genetic - to which you can call them ignorant.

Enjoy.

I will field test and get back to you. I agree though. 50% of the problem is physical, 50% is mental. Interacting with fat people wouldn't be so bad if they came without the mental delusions it takes to perpetuate fatness. But then they wouldn't be fat.

The only counter i can think of is: "Well, society is different today. You can be whoever you want now."

As many of our values have disappeared one of the last things that are universally valued respected are health and longevity.

This is why smoking is so universally demonised - it's a seemingly irrational attack on our own health. Health is one of the last things universally valued in the West; we don't believe in God anymore, so what's left to believe in but our health?

That's why I'm so surprised at this growing tolerance of obesity. And also why this approach could be very effective.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Yes, the only way to fight this trend is to get obesity and it's causes (bad diet, lack of exercise, sedentary lifestyle) on the level smoking is being perceived now in the USA.

I would laugh in someones face if they ever said it is genetic.

I would then ask " which gene is it specifically ? " Of course they won't know because any proof of a fat gene comes from scientists genetically modifying the animal first. Followed by the study being inclusive.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Of course obesity it is genetic! Americans (and Anglosphere in general) are fat because large percentage of this nation carries the fat gene. Some other countries (e.g Japan or France) have much lower occurrence of this gene in the population. Also, due to still unclear reasons the fat gene is much more prevalent now than 50 years ago. There are theories that the weightloss and fitness industry conspired to develop a virus that mutates DNA of the American population to make the fat gene much more common. If you carry a fat gene no amount of exercise or diet is going to help you at all, it will only make you more sick if you try. Making fun of fat people is like making fun of the disabled, and advising them to lose weight is like advising a legless man to grow legs. Fat shaming should be illegal, it is worse than racism, sexism, chauvinism, misogyny and antifeminism combined. Making fun of fat people or even just suggesting that they should lose weight is hate speech of the worst kind. Big women were considered beautiful throughout the history, just look at Venus of Willendorf or paintings of Rubens. Only in recent years have men been brainwashed by the massmedia to be unnaturally attracted to emaciated anorexic 'models' like Jessica Simpson.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

[Image: lol.gif]

I agree with the OP.

Iv been hassling my fat flatmate to get off his arse and come for a run with me. Or even just a lazy bike ride to get him started. But he refuses everytime. If I cook healthy, he will have a big dessert after dinner. I've lost weight and kept it off, so I know I'm not asking the earth of him. I've given up now even tho he is one of my best mates.

Im almost certain, in my flatmates case anyway, is it comes down to being scared of failure more than anything else.

This used to be called gluttony, and was considered a sin.

I'm of the belief that you cannot convince everyone with logic, especially people who consistently ignore reality. Even if they did accept your position, they won't change their behavior.

That's why you need to shame them with their most serious vice, their fatness. Seriously, just call them fat. Avoiding shame works as a damn good incentive for them to get to the gym.

I was filling up earlier and they had little screens playing loops of news stories at every pump. A segment came on about plus sized "models" wanting more acceptance in the industry for being bigger. Get ready boys, It's only gonna get worse.

Surely gossip magazines aren't willing to loose sales because fattys want more of the cover. They will have to start printing in A3.

The divine creator is about 4 billion years ahead of you.

How to stop fat acceptance: Evolution.

If you take Americans and their shitty diets out of the equation then there is plenty of evidence to suggest that fat is primarily genetic. There are specific genes that control how you react to different foods and people with the worst combination of these will always find it almost impossible to keep body fat low.

Quote: (09-19-2012 05:31 AM)billy Wrote:  

If you take Americans and their shitty diets out of the equation then there is plenty of evidence to suggest that fat is primarily genetic. There are specific genes that control how you react to different foods and people with the worst combination of these will always find it almost impossible to keep body fat low.

I'm convinced that the engine running the world-wide increase in obesity is the United States corn subisdy.

Because the USA is paying so much to subsidise corn production, the USA is filled with cheap corn. Farmers are selling it for less than it takes to produce, because once sold they get a generous payout from the US government.

Because of the cheap corn, there is plenty of cheap dextrose syrup.

Because of the cheapness of dextrose syrup, it's being used as filler in everything from coca-cola to mcdonald's burgers.

Because corn syrup is high in calories, the amount of calories in a typical american meal has skyrocketed.

Because of that, there is obesity, which ironically has such a high cost to the US economy that slowly but surely the tax base will be eroded because fat people are not productive AND they are the ones who demand the most subsidised health care. The cost of obesity to the US health care system is now overtaking to cost of smoking.

The US government is in effect funding its own destruction through corn subsidies. The US may as well hand each citizen a pack of cigarettes, it will still benefit a minority economic grouping as do as much damage to health.

Remove corn syrup,and even though people will still overeat, they will not get nearly as fat because the calorie content of feed will drop.

I'm surprised that the corn subsidy isn't a bigger issue in the US. A small group of corn farmers are being paid to destroy America, and the export of cheap corn syrup means that it's easier to get obese all over the world now - the United States is exporting obesity.

^^ Exactly what is described in the documentary Food Inc. Its a really fascinating documentary actually about how the whole food system in America is basically controlled by a few giant corporations. I highly reccommend.

Quote: (09-18-2012 06:46 PM)SVK Wrote:  

Of course obesity it is genetic! Americans (and Anglosphere in general) are fat because large percentage of this nation carries the fat gene. Some other countries (e.g Japan or France) have much lower occurrence of this gene in the population. Also, due to still unclear reasons the fat gene is much more prevalent now than 50 years ago. There are theories that the weightloss and fitness industry conspired to develop a virus that mutates DNA of the American population to make the fat gene much more common. If you carry a fat gene no amount of exercise or diet is going to help you at all, it will only make you more sick if you try. Making fun of fat people is like making fun of the disabled, and advising them to lose weight is like advising a legless man to grow legs. Fat shaming should be illegal, it is worse than racism, sexism, chauvinism, misogyny and antifeminism combined. Making fun of fat people or even just suggesting that they should lose weight is hate speech of the worst kind. Big women were considered beautiful throughout the history, just look at Venus of Willendorf or paintings of Rubens. Only in recent years have men been
brainwashed by the massmedia to be unnaturally attracted to emaciated anorexic 'models' like Jessica Simpson.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

I think we have found the forum fatty [Image: fatter.gif]

I dont think you need to attack it. Just be honest and open about what it actually is - i.e. a big turnoff, and extremely unhealthy.

Like, I dont judge fat people, but if I see a morbidly obese person I pity them because they're heading for / already have serious, serious health problems. Like Caligula said, it's like smoking. It's OK to be repulsed by it, it's pure self-destruction. you dont need to be judgemental, like, "you are bad people", just repulsed by the behaviour and honest about that. You can have a vibe where you offer to help them find things like paleo eating too.

Not sure where to put this and didn't want to start another thread.

LINK NOT SAFE FOR YOUR EYES - MAY CAUSE EXTREME DISCOMFORT. BARFING, CRINGING, HEADACHES AND BONER LOSS ARE COMMON SYMPTOMS.

http://ineedfatacceptance.tumblr.com/

Quote:Quote:

This project started at the NOLOSE conference in Portland, OR in July, 2013, as a platform for folks to share with the world why fat acceptance is vital to all of us. We are continuing and expanding the project beyond NOLOSE to allow more folks to share their need for fat acceptance.

I don't think fat acceptance can be destroyed as more people become fat not less. When it becomes the majority, the goal of them is to make you accept it and make it ok for thin chicks to get fat. Need to make a country called "thinlandia" and just export all fit chicks there. Give mankind a chance to restart.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I was on an airplane recently and a 60 something fat couple got on the plane. Everyone tensed up thinking they would have to sit next to them. Fortunately there were enough seats on the plane where they got a whole row to themselves, with an empty middle seat. I observed them in flight. They both pulled out their own large bag of potato chips and ate them on the flight. I'm not talking the little bags you might get with a lunch, I'm talking large family sized bags of Lays , we're talking over a thousand calories each. Washed down with the Cokes they ordered. Disgusting gluttony. I can't imagine how shitty I would feel eating all that grease and empty calories.

Take care of those titties for me.

I like eating fatty food in front of obese people.

Quote: (10-21-2013 12:13 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

I was on an airplane recently and a 60 something fat couple got on the plane. Everyone tensed up thinking they would have to sit next to them. Fortunately there were enough seats on the plane where they got a whole row to themselves, with an empty middle seat. I observed them in flight. They both pulled out their own large bag of potato chips and ate them on the flight. I'm not talking the little bags you might get with a lunch, I'm talking large family sized bags of Lays , we're talking over a thousand calories each. Washed down with the Cokes they ordered. Disgusting gluttony. I can't imagine how shitty I would feel eating all that grease and empty calories.

I always wig out. Usually they are the last ones on and all are left are middle seats...fuck...

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Try a rush hour commute in London without hating fat people by the time you reach your destination. The slobs literally cost time and money.

Quote: (10-21-2013 12:17 PM)houston Wrote:  

I should start doing this, fat trolling.

Thanks for the idea.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (10-21-2013 12:17 PM)houston Wrote:  

Whenever I'm out to dinner, I usually finish my food and say something like "Holy shit, I feel so fat right now. Why did I do this to my body?" Or "I can feel the diabetes."

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (10-21-2013 01:45 PM)Remington Wrote:  

"I can feel the diabetes."

Harrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssshhhh!