rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging lower quality girls a necessary stepping stone?

I'm 24 y/o and have probably had 8 girls during my adulthood, most of which I've been game-aware, but at the same time haven't pushed myself hard enough until in recent months which have been very fruitful indeed.

I can honestly say that I'm not very comfortable expressing my sexuality. Perhaps a better way putting it would be that I feel that fucking girls isn't a natural part of me.

So, I've been thinking that maybe in this scenario it's appropriate to make compromises in ones standards, and bang less attractive girls in order to garner experience and elicit more sexual vibe to attract hotter chicks.

Not really asking for a permission to bang fatties, just thinking that maybe I should really push to f-close girls that are pretty and horny enough to get me hard.

Any thoughts?

There's a line in Krauser's book Daygame Nitro that says

"The Fundamental rule of target acquisition: Only open those girls for whom you feel a deep attraction for in your blood"

If you aren't attracted to the fatties, it probably won't help you to bang them.

Quote: (09-09-2012 02:10 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

Not really asking for a permission to bang fatties, just thinking that maybe I should really push to f-close girls that are pretty and horny enough to get me hard.

This is how I operate: If a girl is pretty enough to pass the boner test, it's game on. You should adopt this mindset.

I'll happily bang a 6 or a 9, I still get to cum. Obviously the 9 will be more memorable, but if my dick got play from an attractive woman, I'm content.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

In my opinion, I don't even think this is an option anymore. The bar for girls in the US is so low that even highly unattractive girls (4's and 5's) can fuck upwards with guys who are 7's. If you think an American girl is going to acquiesce to being your stepping stone, I have bad news for you: it's not happening.

If you're not telegraphing any genuine sexual desire for her (which I can't do with a girl under a 7), she's not going to want to get intimate.

On nights where I've drank too much and I'm with a girl below my typical standard of attractiveness, I issue to her my "ultimatum," where I diplomatically suggest that she either leave with me at that exact moment or she should get lost. You could argue that I would be able to sway her with a little more patience and gaming, but, honestly, it's not worth it. Putting in effort would remind me of the extra waistline chub and my subconscious would push back at me.

The "ultimatum" has never worked. Not even once.

So my suggestion is that you game girls you find attractive. If you're having trouble garnering their attention or intimacy, then that's a problem of you own. Make whatever improvements you need to in order to compete effectively for them and try again.

Quote: (09-09-2012 02:44 PM)HoustonRookie Wrote:  

There's a line in Krauser's book Daygame Nitro that says

"The Fundamental rule of target acquisition: Only open those girls for whom you feel a deep attraction for in your blood"

There's a corollary to that: "Raise your testosterone and your libido, and your game will flower.' Lift weights, masturbate less, and eat healthy (and take zinc?). Minimize sources of stress.

If you have the libido, then I would say yes, fucking any girl who passes the boner test will make you a more sexual person. Just don't start thinking the legit cuties are beyond your reach.

Personally, I never pursue girls I would consider a 5, but if they made it very clear they wanted to fuck me quick, then I'd go along with that. Even then, I probably won't want to see them again.

Also make the lower quality girls do things that a 9 wouldnt. For example, demand 3somes, anal, golden showers, etc. Then you wouldnt feel that bad banging them.

Quote: (09-09-2012 02:10 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

I'm 24 y/o and have probably had 8 girls during my adulthood, most of which I've been game-aware, but at the same time haven't pushed myself hard enough until in recent months which have been very fruitful indeed.

I can honestly say that I'm not very comfortable expressing my sexuality. Perhaps a better way putting it would be that I feel that fucking girls isn't a natural part of me.

So, I've been thinking that maybe in this scenario it's appropriate to make compromises in ones standards, and bang less attractive girls in order to garner experience and elicit more sexual vibe to attract hotter chicks.

Any thoughts?

If you are having problems at such a basic level then you definitely need to be fucking average girls, as many and as often as possible to build up your confidence and your self image as a sexual man.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I only recommend banging marginal types to improve technique. I'm not talking about fatties, but chicks that you consider to be in the 6 range. If a 5 is throwing it at you and she passes the boner test, by all means. But get her to do something freaky. When you start landing chicks on the higher end of the scale, you want to know what you're doing in the sack. When your confidence level is up, you can start passing on even the most desperate mid-ranger and not feel like you missed out.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

If you are 24 and that's your number you should start fuckiing everything you can, but always do the smell/finger test first.

Be like Arnold man. True alphas fuck vag it don't matter. Get your hole on.

Quote: (09-12-2012 05:15 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

If you are 24 and that's your number you should start fuckiing everything you can, but always do the smell/finger test first.

Be like Arnold man. True alphas fuck vag it don't matter. Get your hole on.

Don't be that rough. He already fucked more girls than an average guy in the world.

By 24 my notch count was something like 14 or 15. Game on buddy! Go out there and get laid with quality women, stop jerking off, take zinc, hit the gym, the sexual energy will come naturally.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

Whenever I feel myself slipping into a dry spell, I fuck a fatty. Do it with no worries man, no one is judging.

Quote: (09-12-2012 08:01 PM)Feo Wrote:  

Whenever I feel myself slipping into a dry spell, I fuck a fatty. Do it with no worries man, no one is judging.

I've never fucked a fatty, but I'd put it in the same category as masturbation: No shame unless you get caught.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I've always been a firm believer that pussy is pussy.. I'm a quantity over quality guy, as long as its 6 an up

Theres a few reasons why messing with lower quality girls may be beneficial:

1. You need to learn how to really fuck and you cant get this unless your fucking. Waiting around to only fuck the baddest of the bad females will result in you not getting much action as often as you would need to be able to hone your sex game.

2. Its good to actually feel desired by a girl without having to over exert yourself, sometimes. Lesser quality girls will help to build your self esteem by letting you know how into you they are. You can use that confidence to pull better quality chicks.

There are more average to ugly girls in the world than there are really high quality ones. Its inevitable that you will mess around with some if your trying to have more than one girl that you can call on. Any guy thats claiming to only mess with dimes is either famous, lying or just delusional about the real quality of chicks that he messes with.

Lol at Kats turning down 5's.

A 4 will give me a boner if she has a sexual enough vibe. Basically 4-6 are the norm, I'll avoid a 4 but if it's that's around then hey.

People got off standards or are strait lying.

But hey I only bang 10s.

From my experience, most of the 7s and up are already taken. It's very rare to find a cute/hot girl these days that doesn't have a man, they get snatched up rather quickly.

There's plenty of 6's and below though that are lonely and single.. and those are what you ultimately have to prey on until you find a 7 and higher whom closely fits the qualities you desire in a woman.

I'd fuck an average looking chick if I was on a cold streak, why not? I just wouldn't make her my girlfriend.

I compare it to drinking a cheap $20 bottle of Vodka compared to Greygoose. It may not be as nice as the latter but it'll still get you fucked up. Gotta do what you gotta do.

There is a big risk of losing a self-confidence when you game lower quality girls.

Have you seen your friends tried to game a fatty, got turned down and came back by saying 'she is fat anyways, I don't care LOL' I am sure you could tell his pride got hurt. he just wants to deny.....

Most girls fall in the middle of the attraction bell curve-so they are going to be 4,5,6s by definition.

Most of the girls I bang fall in the 5.5 through 6.9 range. If you are skipping girls in this range, you are missing out on lots of fun and great sexual experiences. I bang some 7s and an 8 from time to time. Every once in a while i bang a 4, but only if she has a good body and as Kosko says has a sexual vibe and makes it easy for me.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Yes, it's necessary. You can't just jump from getting little play to banging hotties non-stop. An attractive woman in the US has so many options in her prime years that she doesn't need to overlook any minor mistake that you may make. Lower quality girls, 5's and 6's, will be much more forgiving about you and your game. That doesn't mean to ignore the lookers, but to be open to pounding out some average girls. Just don't make them your girlfriend.

If you're hungry, are you really going to hold out for a gourmet meal when you can easily snag some fast food?

One more thing, I think it was kickboxer that mentioned this in a thread a while back and I agree, low quality girls will throw you a curve ball every so often. They make good "sparing partners" to keep your game from getting rusty.

I'm naturally a really picked dude. I'll pass up on freebies if a girl doesn't pass the boner test, which happens pretty often. I've had plenty of guys tell me they would have banged girls I toss back into the pond. It's not like I have a choice though, I simply don't get hard for most girls in the 5 range.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

It's hard to go from banging 5's to banging 9's. Along the way, it helps to practice on the 6's, 7's, and 8's.

No. Life is too short. Aim for the meaningful bangs.

Quote: (09-16-2012 04:11 AM)soup Wrote:  

No. Life is too short. Aim for the meaningful bangs.

Always but I always wonder if I shoot myself in the foot doing so. I will always go for the hottest girl in the room subjective to my attraction and boner level to her. Even if a wrath of 5's are eye fucking me I will still go for that 7 or whom I want to fuck more. This is natural thing but for my game level I could easily probably snag these lower tier broads.

In a unforsaken and godless City such as Toronto this leads to sporadic bangs and dry spells like a mofo. Moma that wise one whom left for greener pastures... "always said get bands out of the way as necessary as a man needs to meet his needs."

And the issue of technique is a solid one also. Dry spells get you out of rhythmi and its like being in off-season with a knee injury in football and trying to get your cutting back. It springs back but you need that initial consistency at first when coming back to get it back.

This all depends on different factors such as how many girls you have on rotation, the easeness of girls in your current city, how horny you are, etc

If you think they are fuckable go for it, dont give a fuck about what your friends say.