rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame - Getting started

I posted this in another thread where RVFers were asking for resources on starting to daygame.

As I do 95% daygame and have literally studied all the material, I felt this would be useful to forum members wanting to get aquainted with nightgames younger brother. I like to sleep 8 hours, I like to workout, I like to keep my testosterone at maximum levels, I hate bar sluts, I hate trying to talk over pumping music, I have a high IQ, conversation and wit are my strong points - for me its a no brainer, daygame is where its at

I get access to the best quality pussy with minimal bitch shields, and I get a good look at the product before I purchase, sans makeup, sans low lighting messing with my percerption, sans inebriation skewering my assessment of her hotness. The moment I approach and lay my line on her, I am one of a handful of men who have day approached her in her life and I just received a +10 attraction bonus. Sweet.

The principles I have been taught by daygame have changed my life for the better. So i'm passionate about it. I went from making 1 day approach in 30 years of living to over 500 in one year and thats tiny compared to the guys who have more time than me.

Daygame is a completely different beast to nightgame. Its like trying to learn American football after playing European football for years. You have to change your entire thinking.

Gold standard daygame resources in the order anyone interested in daygame should check them out:

1) Roosh Daybang - This is daygame for introverts and its indirect approach is the perfect primer for fully fledged daygame. Jumping straight to more direct approaches will be really hard unless you have gone through this first (or are on a bootcamp where social pressure will force you to approach). All hail Roosh. [Image: icon_worship.gif]

2) Daygame Blueprint (http://www.daygame.com) - Featuring in my opinion the best daygamer in the world, Yad (compare his looks to Yanka) and the best teacher in daygame, Tom Torrero (again compare his looks to Yanka). These are guys who look like roadkills and are pulling models off the street. They advocate an indirect-direct approach that is a nice intermediate level after you've done a couple of hundred approaches.

3) Krauser (http://www.krauserpua.com) - My reference for daygame and where you eventually want to end up if you value your long term masculine core. The only guy out there posting regular videos from street approach to close (sadly the majority have been taken down now). He works a highly authentic and masculanised indirect-direct which is where most daygamers should end up for the development of their inner game. His book "Daygame Nitro" is well worth a read and all his model is available for free on his website. Looks like a potato and sometimes his accent may be difficult for yanks to understand. Roissy/Chateau Heartiste's favourite daygamer.

4) If you still have time, check out the blogs of JustinWayne, CaptainStrangelove and Steve (check Krauser links), all fine daygamers, especially JustinWayne, a black dude in NY regularly picking up white upper east side princesses.

Those are the only resources you need. I have literally read all the material out there on daygame and everything else is shit, especially Jeremy Soul's Daygame product from love systems (another londoner) and Janka (one or two gems in there but not worth the read - he has moved to London).

I have no idea why londoners are the centre of global daygame - I myself used to be a londoner, must be something in the water, or we must have shit clubs.

Hope this is useful for anyone looking to get started in daygame. Rock on.[Image: banana.gif]

Daygame is more convenient in Europe due to mass use of public transportation and the existence of historical centers which gather the majority of people.In the US I think similar situations can be found only in few cities like New York.

Much as I hate to say it, Justin Wayne may be a fraud.

Menace: Evidence for Justin Wayne being a fraud?

Wayne is a spammer, at the minimum. I've had to ban many of his accounts here.

Quote: (08-25-2012 05:12 AM)BigAlexBoss Wrote:  

He made his blog and other sites private just a couple of days ago. In relation to which, check out Aaron Sleazy's blog link.

Quote: (08-25-2012 11:16 AM)Menace Wrote:  

He made his blog and other sites private just a couple of days ago. In relation to which, check out Aaron Sleazy's blog link.

He said his book would come out this summer. Where the fuck is it? He's been teasing us for years. Domino effect, domino effect, domino effect. Ok....what is the domino effect?!? Really annoying.

Quote: (08-25-2012 11:25 AM)rakishness Wrote:  

He said his book would come out this summer. Where the fuck is it? He's been teasing us for years. Domino effect, domino effect, domino effect. Ok....what is the domino effect?!? Really annoying.

If he told you what it is, than he would be giving away the game for free...whats the point in that.

As someone who does daygame, he does have game. How good is he, no one knows.

Aaron Sleazy makes himself to be a PUA hater but it's just his marketing angle. I'll take what he says with a grain of salt, though Wayne's response in pulling all his content does imply guilt.

Short story: Wayne recruited hot girls from Craigslist using a fake MTV reality show as bait to get girls on camera and bang them. Good gimmick from a getting laid point of view. In a culture obsessed with fame, I can see it working well.

You'll remember on the forum we had guys run that gimmick on Argentine girls in Cordoba.

Quote: (08-25-2012 12:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Short story: Wayne recruited hot girls from Craigslist using a fake MTV reality show as bait to get girls on camera and bang them. Good gimmick from a getting laid point of view. In a culture obsessed with fame, I can see it working well.

Wow! So that's the DOMINO EFFECT!

I finally get it.

Roosh - please edit justim wayne off my recommendations until I can do some digging.

I.have seen a.tonne of.wayne's infields and the daygame was very legit - now if he used this mtv angle to facilitate the.bang, first I commend him for thinking outside the.box, but.he wouldn't count as a pure daygamer.

Please explain why you think jeremy soul and paul janka are shit

Just to confirm, do you think a more direct style, a la Krauser, is the most effective if done right? Why?

Not looking to start a war here, just want to hear a day game vet's opinion. I don't have a strong position either way.

Both Krauser (direct style) and Roosh (indirect style) have merits despite conflicting views and have helped me with my day gaming. No need for me to subscribe to just one approach, they're tools in my day game toolbox.

So are your bangs virtually all from dates? Or do you push for bouncing from the initial approach more heavily?

Quote: (08-25-2012 10:58 PM)Rah Wrote:  

So are your bangs virtually all from dates? Or do you push for bouncing from the initial approach more heavily?

If you're talking to me, then yes dates. I don't live in a bounce-able area and don't drive in a car-driven city.

great information on day game, thanks.

I didn't know #2, Daygame Blueprint, but a first visit to their site gives me the impression it is agressively commercial but very cleverly marketed. Not exactly what I expected, but I believe you these guys are indeed masters in the game, I wouldn't expect other wise for the price they charge to buy their stuff...anyway as long as it works for u i guess it's worth the buck

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

I really like Krauser's stuff.

My last post was from my smartphone so I couldn't be arsed to type more.

Why Paul Janka and Jeremy Soul are shit

Janka is 6 foot+ and looks like a male catwalk model. His original free "Getting laid in NY" pdf (google it) contains anything of value he has contributed to the community which is basically live in an urban megametropolis to facilitate the law of truly large numbers (NY and now london where he lives) go indirect "Excuse me do yo uknow where the law campus is?" on hundreds of girls, limiting interactions to 2 minutes and then number closing quickly. If she doesn't number close, eject, move to the next. There is literally no value added for the average RVFer who doesn't look like Janka. Roosh's Daybang shits on Janka from a great height.

Soul's daygame book is 95% Magic Bullets (superb book, superior to Bang IMO) with 5% rubbish newbie daygame advice. Respect because hes an average looking Indian dude which will make daygame all the harder.

Justin Wayne

The takehome with Mr Wayne is that his infields demonstrate a lot of daygame techiniques well applied. He has game. Hes been teasing with his dominoes secret magic technique for months now and as far as I'm concerned he can shove it up his ass. Theres nothing new in daygame that Mr Wayne has discovered. If hes using an MTV fraud to get bangs, more credit to him. I love disruptive innovations.

Instant Date post day approach

After an approach has gone at least 10 minutes (take note Mr Janka, his flake rate would be astronomical with his 2 minute closes if he didn't look like an extra from New York fashion week) you should push strongly for an instant date at a coffee shop etc. It reduces your flake percentages enormously and is solid game - of course you don't call it an instant date [Image: angel.gif]

Last resort is the number close but make sure you go over 15 minutes if you can and get into some comfort topics.

Direct vs Indirect in Daygame

I could write a book on this topic but here is the summary:

Direct daygame will hurt you unless you look like Janka. Don't do it.

Your default will be indirect-direct "Excuse me, can I just say something, I was just over there having a coffee when I saw you pass - your walk is really really sexy, the way your hips sway...... but I'm not sure about your shoes, whats going on with them?" You are making it clear you are a male sexual being and are interested in her as more than just friends but with the tease on the end and the very light sexualisation she is not 100% sure of your intentions. Game on.

Full indirect "Excuse me, do you know the way to the nearest pet shop?" is daygame training wheels and should be used when you are starting off. Daygame vets will use indirect where the girl does not have an easy escape from the conversation, for example she's sat down in a coffee shop working. In this situation to go direct or indirect-direct would put an enormous amount of social pressure on her and more likely lead to a DOA approach.

All my bangs are from daygame with the odd internet bang.

Daygame.com

Yeah the website is quite commercial and well put together but they have a lot of free videos available in the blog and the Daygame Blueprint is the most comprehensive daygame model out there.

Hope this helps [Image: banana.gif][/u]

both direct and indirect are proven to work

but i'll say this.. if a guy can't do default mission consistently aka casually walk up to the girl say "hi, i'm ____" reach out hand for a handshake and get the girl to do the same, if he can't do that consistently then there's work to be done, there's something 'off' about him and that needs to be addressed first, before trying some fancy superman techniques.

I asked because you put the Roosh indirect mode as a starting point, and the direct/ Krauser method as the finishing point. Thanks for clearing that up. Good tip about going indirect for the 'captive audience' scenarios.

I saw some videos of daygame.Yad is good.I am also surprised by the abundance of targets in London.Not a minute passes without a hottie passing by(obviously they have chosen crowded places).
I have done the same things with Russian girls in Germany.(kiss closes in trains etc).

Talking of Yad, this video of him is probably the most famous video in the history of daygame:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFjAb-fvzPs

For daygame noobs, obviously the kiss close is exactly what not to do on an initial approach, even if things are going brilliantly. Pretty much burns any chances of a day 2.

Yes,Yad does lots of things right.Although he clearly had luck the Russian girl was in the mood(I also think she had drunk a little as well Russian girls use to do that).
I am now dizzy from some drinking in polish cafe bar where the Slavs clearly outdrink everyone else but I will try to explain what Yad does right:
1.Despite that he blocks the girl's getaway(probably it is a suggestion to do) in this case this is not out of order because the girl is Russian and Russians like to talk in close contact,moreover Russian women like to be dominated(so in the beginning it is not bad to stay so close and block)
2.He has long hair and peculiar looks which make him seem interesting(like he has depth or sth)
3.He smiles in the right way playfully(while the other guy Jon Matrix if I remember who picks up the Latvian girl in London has more fake smile)
4.He has good eye contact and looks at the girl very similar to the way a Slav would do although his eye expression is western(he has probably some mix in descend he does not have the imperial English style like the other guys)
5.He does some natural movements like rubbing his nose,rubbing his ear etc which may seem outrageous when talking to women but inthis case(because he speaks to a Russian woman folklore dressed) show that he does not give a shit so he is true alpha.(if the woman were German officially dressed she would be offended but I doubt he would do the same)

6.He talks speciafically about Russia and with humour.So he seems to calibrate.Compare to the Jon Matrix who says ''I do not know a thing about Latvia I know only about Russia that it has snow and beautiful women.''(although he also escapes because the girl happened to be Latvian of Russian origin who do not like Latvians so much.So she did not care a lot that the guy knew nothing about Latvia).
7.He seems to entertain himself.Like he does not put so much effort.This is good but we have to admit the girl helps him a lot with her transmitting joy.Generally many Russian women can be in the mood when you meet them and this is contagious.(That is why it is important to recognize which women are Russian just by looks,body type and fashion.I have already written how to distinguish between Russian and polish,polish and Czech,Russian and Ukrainian,polish and Ukrainian,what are the hints which show you the origin of the girl).
8.Although the kiss close was forced it was not bad(usually it means the girl can flake later after guilt hits on or because she thinks she has already done the maximum and no need to proceed) because again in this case the girl was Russian and with slavic girls escalation can be quick.(I have done even fuck closes in 15 minutes with Ukrainian girls I met on the street or I have fingered girls who I sat next to them in the train).

Anyway this Yad is good it is worth to watch him he has right tone of voice,right posture and good duration of sentences and is quick he reciprocates.

This is great, I'm about to change to daygame almost exclusively.