rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh reader goes on Date Lab

The guy in the following Date Lab reads my blog (I've communicated with him privately), so I think this Date Lab is a good litmus test to see how much of a difference real game can make on the blind date format.

My favorite part:

Quote:Quote:

I’m a sucker for the plain but extremely cute all-American girl, especially women with long, straight, blond hair.... Height doesn’t matter much, but ideally my date should be comfortable to wear her favorite three- [to] four-inch heels with me

Intimate moments?

And then I kissed her, so that definitely felt flirty... I drove her home, and we kissed some more outside her apartment, and then just said goodbye.

Blockbuster first date, right? Well, she flakes on the second date. Remember that my "go for the one night stand" rule developed in DC. It doesn't matter what kind of amazing date you have, the bitch will flake and you'll never hear from her again. The only mistake Scott made was not asking to use the bathroom at the end.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

The comments against Scott are vicious. I've never seen such all-around hate towards any Data Lab participant. Of course we know why: Scott qualified her, discussed how he has actual standards, and still got some action while being the cocky SOB that these DC chicks love. This infuriates the fatties and frumpy non-profit chicks who believe men shouldn't have choice in the dating market.

I'm starting to get the feeling that these Data Labs are impossible to crack for guys like us. No one girls want to show the world she got raw dogged up by a player. Still, Scott did us proud. [Image: thumb.gif]

He's a good looking guy, what on Earth possessed him to waste sober-time on that girl?

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (08-18-2012 12:03 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

He's a good looking guy, what on Earth possessed him to waste sober-time on that girl?

Do you understand the concept of a blind date?

For DC her face is definitely above average.

Those comments are hilarious. For all the hate I see towards D.C., there's something about that particular comments section that makes me [Image: shudder.gif]

As much as I hate the flakiness and general B.S. I go through in L.A., this article does make me at least appreciate the superficial appearance-based culture here. MOST women know it's extremely competitive here and I'd say they put in a serious effort to make themselves presentable. There's still plenty of fatties and uglies here, but probably not nearly on the scale of other cities. If the cunts in that comments section have a problem with 4-inch heels, they should check out any L.A. nightclub on a Saturday night, and see what real women can do in a pair of heels.

What's also interesting, by L.A. standards, I wouldn't even glimpse at the bitch in that Date Lab. As far as I'm concerned, her expiration date came and went a long time ago. Conversely, guys like Scott can do extremely well here. He's a good looking guy, has that bemused, slightly cocky look in his eye, and goes for physical contact quickly. I'm willing to bet he could kill it here, and with girls that put that Catherine bitch to shame.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Yep, missed the blind date part. And wow... if that's above average in DC, then you have to be pretty desperate to go on a blind date knowing what risk you're running. Does data lab pay?

I do have one critique: his wordy response at the end tells me she had the upper-hand and that he's a try-hard. I think that secretly pissed the female commentators more than his fussiness.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

I can't even handle the comments. These people go on a date and are asked to write about it/interview after. The guy has standards so he points out her flaws and talks about the positives. Because he didn't exist just to serve the woman and makes choices about who he bangs he is egotistical, inhuman a sociopath.

Isn't the whole point of dating -in a traditional sense - to go out with someone as a means of seeing whether you two are a good match so you can then get married and pop out some kids?

How can these commenters actually believe you don't need to put anything into an interaction with another person. How can they believe you're just to sit there and eventually something will happen because you're just a special snowflake. Even us players invest in the interaction, we put effort into how the other person will perceive us.we work out we are knowledgable, etc. I guess we're just monsters.

Western - I concur. I started reading the comments and stopped. I don't even talk to lizards anymore regarding how men should act. I am beyond that. I just work off an abundance mentality, find, file and qualify.

For the beta males still in transition, remember this:
A lizard NEVER chooses you for sex out of pity. So you should not pity choose either.
Don't apologise for being attracted to hot lizards. Lizards will never apologise for not finding Beetlejuice unattractive.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

One comment:

As an older woman of experience, I can tell right away that this man is a serial dater. He's also very controlling. He sounds like he's had many relationships and dates. This type of person always finds some little, insignificant detail that turns him off, or reminds him of the imperfection of the (perfectly great) woman, either on the first or second date, so that he never gets to a long-term relationship.

...but it was the GIRL who who didn't respond to the GUY at the end...

Also, what's with the kissing so soon? That would be a deal breaker with me instantly.

And that's why you're an "older woman of experience." [Image: catlady.gif]

Also, what's up with the girl having an early bus to catch and hadn't packed before leaving on the date? I hope that was a made up excuse... otherwise she's kind of lazy.

Quote: (08-18-2012 12:23 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I can't even handle the comments. These people go on a date and are asked to write about it/interview after. The guy has standards so he points out her flaws and talks about the positives. Because he didn't exist just to serve the woman and makes choices about who he bangs he is egotistical, inhuman a sociopath.

Isn't the whole point of dating -in a traditional sense - to go out with someone as a means of seeing whether you two are a good match so you can then get married and pop out some kids?

How can these commenters actually believe you don't need to put anything into an interaction with another person. How can they believe you're just to sit there and eventually something will happen because you're just a special snowflake. Even us players invest in the interaction, we put effort into how the other person will perceive us.we work out we are knowledgable, etc. I guess we're just monsters.
to them everything just "happens", they happen to get fucked miraculously. i have actually had a conversation about that, they are either in disbelieve or frightened that a man (as a hunter, fuck yeah) goes out there to get some pussy

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

From the Post comments: she kissed him because she was confused

I'm guessing poor Cat went along w/ the kissing etc. because she didn't know what else to do in the Date Lab environment,

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

"Catherine: I felt like he was maybe flirting more than I was. We were sitting across from each other, and we asked the waiter to take our picture, so [Scott] came over on my side and sat beside me for the picture. And then, after the waiter went away, he didn’t move; he just stayed there."

[Image: wink.gif]

You can tell from the photos alone that this guy has some game. Contrast that to every single other date lab where the guy leans in to the girl with an over-eager shit-eating grin. I bet he could have gotten laid if he had used the bathroom line at the end.

The hate in the comments section, of course, is completely predictable and hilarious.

I'm going to give Scott more props than has been given to him so far. Dude showed several instances of tight game, including his attempt to bounce her from that joint, getting a kiss, actually getting into her apartment, and actually setting a second date (though she flaked). Keep in mind, this is in the context of Date Lab, where most DC chicks are wound up even tighter than they usually are; most cats don't get half this shit.

[Image: attachment.jpg7327]   

I stood up to shake his hand, but he went in for a hug. I usually am not someone that hugs on a blind date. But it was fine, you know.

He knew he was going into an artificial situation with a potentially icy bitch. Breaking the physical-contact barrier--and continuing to push it--is absolutely essential with this uptight kind. Show her everything is alright.

I thought Cat was smart, interesting, maybe on the serious side, more than I would usually go for, but that’s okay.

This insight clearly knows how to break down a chick. He knew what he was dealing with, and doesn't settle for a rigid type just because she's "cute."

I felt like he was maybe flirting more than I was. We were sitting across from each other, and we asked the waiter to take our picture, so [Scott] came over on my side and sat beside me for the picture. And then, after the waiter went away, he didn’t move; he just stayed there.

This was old-school game at its finest. One of the many problems with restaurant game is bridging that horrible distance between you (I have my own ways). He removed the distance, which directly led to the kiss. She noticed, but if he hadn't done that labor (and taken the social risk), it never would have happened. Be grateful, broad!

That was definitely a first. I was a little bit taken aback, but it didn’t really affect the rapport. It didn’t make things uncomfortable.

Dude knew how to lay down a proper kiss, but keep things from getting awkward. This places his ahead of 95 percent of the other Date Labbers who tried to kiss outside the apartment like it was a Tom Hanks-Meg Ryan movie.

Criticisms:

1. I don't like homeboy's outfit at all. It's like he's at the office. I know it's DC, but I would like to have seen him with something besides the tucked-in, striped shirt and khakis. Despite the haters, dudes not a bad-looking guy (no Dutch), but his style is off.

2. He should have bounced her earlier. They were there from like 7:30-10. That's way too long. I would have said, "Let's eat and go somewhere more relaxed than this," and left by like 8:30 or 9. That way it would be way too early for her to try to take off. I'm still not sure if Date Lab makes them go to a restaurant (which I would avoid all together, given the choice), and whether they choose it for them. But I would do massive recon work to find a place with the right vibe and better logistics.

That said, dude did a very respectable job. In a situation where the odds are stacked heavily against you (just look at the comments section), you went on a reasonable date. We're proud of you, Scott. Fuck those lame comments.

You're beautiful to us!

[Image: grouphug.gif] [Image: gay.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I didn't read the comments.. I left the page somewhat satisfied instead.

I think overall the guy did a pretty good job, the comments section was kind of amusing to read though, tons of hate for basically no real reason.

I liked Roosh's comment on what someone said about him noticing her shoes right away and making a casual observation about them, gave me a chuckle.

I like that he went for his. Let her know what's up from the beginning, and she's either with it or not. It's interesting how women don't hesitate to dissect men, and bit by bit will try to mold and change you. He's honest about her attire, and gets called controlling for it. I think guys come on Date Lab really trying to meet and date a decent woman, while women are on it for the free meal and to get in the newspaper.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (08-18-2012 01:22 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm going to give Scott more props than has been given to him so far. Dude showed several instances of tight game, including his attempt to bounce her from that joint, getting a kiss, actually getting into her apartment, and actually setting a second date (though she flaked). Keep in mind, this is in the context of Date Lab, where most DC chicks are wound up even tighter than they usually are; most cats don't get half this shit.

I stood up to shake his hand, but he went in for a hug. I usually am not someone that hugs on a blind date. But it was fine, you know.

He knew he was going into an artificial situation with a potentially icy bitch. Breaking the physical-contact barrier--and continuing to push it--is absolutely essential with this uptight kind. Show her everything is alright.

I thought Cat was smart, interesting, maybe on the serious side, more than I would usually go for, but that’s okay.

This insight clearly knows how to break down a chick. He knew what he was dealing with, and doesn't settle for a rigid type just because she's "cute."

I felt like he was maybe flirting more than I was. We were sitting across from each other, and we asked the waiter to take our picture, so [Scott] came over on my side and sat beside me for the picture. And then, after the waiter went away, he didn’t move; he just stayed there.

This was old-school game at its finest. One of the many problems with restaurant game is bridging that horrible distance between you (I have my own ways). He removed the distance, which directly led to the kiss. She noticed, but if he hadn't done that labor (and taken the social risk), it never would have happened. Be grateful, broad!

That was definitely a first. I was a little bit taken aback, but it didn’t really affect the rapport. It didn’t make things uncomfortable.

Dude knew how to lay down a proper kiss, but keep things from getting awkward. This places his ahead of 95 percent of the other Date Labbers who tried to kiss outside the apartment like it was a Tom Hanks-Meg Ryan movie.

Criticisms:

1. I don't like homeboy's outfit at all. It's like he's at the office. I know it's DC, but I would like to have seen him with something besides the tucked-in, striped shirt and khakis. Despite the haters, dudes not a bad-looking guy (no Dutch), but his style is off.

2. He should have bounced her earlier. They were there from like 7:30-10. That's way too long. I would have said, "Let's eat and go somewhere more relaxed than this," and left by like 8:30 or 9. That way it would be way too early for her to try to take off. I'm still not sure if Date Lab makes them go to a restaurant (which I would avoid all together, given the choice), and whether they choose it for them. But I would do massive recon work to find a place with the right vibe and better logistics.

That said, dude did a very respectable job. In a situation where the odds are stacked heavily against you (just look at the comments section), you went on a reasonable date. We're proud of you, Scott. Fuck those lame comments.

You're beautiful to us!

[Image: grouphug.gif] [Image: gay.gif]

My guess is there is some kind of promotional tie-in with these restaurants, and to make things less complicated Date Lab picks a restaurant for them. I'll bet restaurants submit themselves for consideration to host these things. In a lot of these Date Labs, I notice the couple actually closes down the place. I think they feel obligated to stay a while, then end up going for a walk at most. I think guys are thrown off by the arrangement, and don't treat it like they would a "normal" date. Except this guy. He was really facing an uphill battle with this chick, because she was looking for an immediate out, but it was only because of the rain that he was able to pull her to the second venue.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Concur with everything else said thus far; Scott did a good date but didn't stick to the game plan all the way. Scott if you're reading this just remember to make up some bullshit excuse to go inside of her place for "a couple of minutes" and then push hard.

One thing we can critique is the kiss. He didn't need to kiss her. His kiss didn't hurt or help. He did the right thing by sitting next to her, and bouncing her to another bar, but he could have just as easily snuck inside with or without the kiss.

Now the situation's totally different in a club environment, where the kiss is 100% necessary, but on a date like this the kiss only had the potential to complicate things.

Also, Scott ended the interview with this gem:

But I actually would like to remind the most sweet, attractive lady readers that it was only one date, and things can go in a lot of different directions from here, so if they are interested, they shouldn’t hesitate to contact me.

LOL dude I doubt girls will respond to that (it's kinda needy) but I'd like to see if they do.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

reading the comments started to piss me off. So i had to at least point out her flaws as well. There were a million comments pointing out his flaws but not a single one pointing out her flaws. Though realistically, Date Lab readers are probably 80%+ female though:

Posted this in the comments section:

Let's not forget that this woman has A LOT OF FLAWS.

1. Over age 30 and has not dated in over 2 years? Shows that dating is not a priority for her. Would be understandable if she was a neurosurgeon or lawyer, but as a science writer???
2. Has only dated online. What kind of normal well-rounded girl with a decent social life only dates online? No wonder she is still single.
3. Shows up to an upscale restaurant dressed like a frumpy soccer mom that is better fitted to a saturday at tysons and TGIF's. She's at an upscale restaurant on a date for a national news source. Would it have killed her to put on a black dress?
4. Talks about religion and politics on the date. Only 99.9% of advice articles will state not to do this.

Finally, although she likely stated the "have to get up early" because she did not like Scott, in all honesty, she seems like the kind of girl who would probably state the same thing even if she met the guy of her dreams!! She is the kind of girl who does not prioritze dating. It is obvious in her answers and is proven and re-proven again and again. She does not get it.

Date Lab gives the couple $100 to spend on the date, so Scott didn't have to shell out cash. From his point of view, he went on a free date, got a bit of action, and built up some DC notoriety to where maybe he'll get recognized in public. Not a total loss.

Couple more Jezebel type comments:

I was kinds of struck by his level of physical forwardness. Almost creepy.

I don't have a problem with kissing on a first date, if that's what happens naturally. But this didn't sound natural.

I'm sure it would all make sense if we could see pictures of the commenters.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

Scott, well done. The sit and stay next to her for the photo was a nice touch. I echo Tuth's comment, don't let your undershirt be visible like that, and khakis are usually a bad idea. A nice blazer or coat would add some panache as well. More booze plus the bathroom line at the end of the night would've maximized his chances of banging her.

As for the kiss in the restaurant, I think that was the better option - if she had let him into her apartment after he deployed the bathroom line, and *then* he did the first kiss, it probably would've set off alarms. "He doesn't want to use the bathroom, he just wants to bang me!" Or if he did the first kiss outside her apartment, and then asked to use the bathroom, it would've made his request for the bathroom look a little dodgy.

Roosh is right. It is imperative to bang on the first date with any girl you meet online, in any big city. You have a little more leeway if you met her in person, and not online. Her age and social activity level are big factors in whether she'll see you again. The worst are the girls that dig you, but won't bang on a first date, and are too flakey to come for a second one. You're stuck hating yourself, "I KNOW if I banged her, I'd still be talking to her!"

I love how the commenters are accusing him of playing games. This must be the DC-iest comment yet:

Guess you didn't get memo back in 1985. Outside the LPGA and the bathroom door, "ladies" is condescending, and so is describing women as "sweet."

I had one date with a DC chick, we met online. One of the worst dates ever. She was proud of the fact that she swore like a sailor, even in formal presentations at school! She thought it made her cool. She was wearing horrid glasses that were not pictured in her profile photo of course. I told her it was unacceptable to dress frumpy like she did, on a date. I knew it wasn't going anywhere, so I made the most of it. Then I dismissed her, mid-date, even though she parked her car a mile away, *right next to my house.* I was like "you can go, I'm going to hang out around here for now [this was at a nightlife area]."

Is D.C. one of the most boring cities in America or what?

Fucking A.

Fuck Date Lab by the way. 3 hours in a restaurant?

And then a bunch of dumpy assholes criticizing you after every episode. No thanks.

Flats? He's going negative because she isn't wearing heels? And only heels are dressy enough? Beg pardon, but he was not in a tuxedo and unless she is wearing flip-flops then flats should be plenty nice enough for a casual date. (He could try wearing the heels himself and see how his back feels after a couple hours - heels are bad for just about every part of your body)Flats? He's going negative because she isn't wearing heels? And only heels are dressy enough? Beg pardon, but he was not in a tuxedo and unless she is wearing flip-flops then flats should be plenty nice enough for a casual date. (He could try wearing the heels himself and see how his back feels after a couple hours - heels are bad for just about every part of your body)

This comment made my right eye start twitching

The date and comments are a hilarious and sad experience, but I don't think the chick is bad looking. She's no model, but she's not fat and has an ok face (not just for DC).

Still, lots of hamster at work.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before