rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much do you spend a month on alcohol?

Just out of curiosity here...I was looking at my budget and I'm curious if I'm above or below average in booze spending. Obviously I'd prefer to spend less but the bulk of my game is still night game, plus I love to drink.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Far too much, Probably average about 50 to 75 quid a month. Less during term time.

Depends on the month but it averages out to about 100 a month max. I usually get drunk before I head out and buy maybe 1 drink. Even still I'm trying to cut down.

The average for me is about $250 per month, or $3,000 per year (ouch!).

Drinks are expensive these days, and if you go out at least 3 nights a week (on average) that is only about $21 bucks a night everytime you go out, which is low. I try not to drink too much since it fucks up my game, especially if I am rolling dolo. I usually order a beer and sip it while I survey the scene, and only buy more drinks if there are decent targets around or else I bail after a while to some other venue.

I could easily hit more than $500/month if I went out 5 nights a week all the time.

I rarely drink when I go out.
I would have to knock back a coupe whiskeys before I felt that buzz and beer does nothing for me.
I probably spend 50 tops..and its mainly from buying variety cases of beer

I am the cock carousel

I've trained myself not to look because I know it's my biggest expense. I probably go out 3-5x a week, few dates and few times active hunting. Either way, I average about 40 or so I'd say on drinks since I rarely do any dates that involve food. Plus where I live the drinks are usually expensive, which doesn't help. I'm probably right at 500 or just below it.

Funny enough, during my LTR years I spent probably just as much on dinners and brunch and other stupid stuff.

I rarely drink outside of my home, but I tend to wind down every night with a few brews, maybe once or twice a month I'll get a bottle of liquor and get a little crazy. I'd estimate that I spend about $150 per month on alcohol.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

$450-550 is probably the average

$60 two nights a week every week.

Problem is this includes some small food items like "mini dates" eg: oyster shots, tapas, etc.

Really depends on what you're doing every 3-4 months or so I tend to take off a full month from alcohol.

Since moving back to Virginia, my costs have gone up considerably, due to taxes. I'd estimate I pay double what I was paying in New Orleans, which was $25 for a large bottle of Johnnie Walker Black times how many stressful days I had. I avoid club drinks like the plague; I have hipster girls buy my drinks.

$0.00

Just had my first month where that number hit 0.

I no longer go out! FML

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Probably 80-120 a month. I pre-drink like a mofo and pound back the cheapest shit possible that won't make me gag. In the bar Ill have 1-3 three beers max which usually sets me back 15 bucks so 15-25 bucks per night.

Less than $20

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

2-3 nights/week, $20-40/night anywhere from $250-500. I'm starting to wonder if I'd be doing better if I drank less. I'd definitely be getting a better a cost per bang ratio.

zero

Quote: (08-13-2012 01:03 PM)Blunt Wrote:  

2-3 nights/week, $20-40/night anywhere from $250-500. I'm starting to wonder if I'd be doing better if I drank less. I'd definitely be getting a better a cost per bang ratio.

Also think of how the quality of your game is affected by booze. If I have 3 beers I'm verbally quick and I'm at the top of high energy game. If I get hammered (usually happens). I go full retard and sometimes I'll get fed up with cockblockers and attention whores and start being angry. I also don't look like I'm drunk and have girls say "you need to drink more you're not even drunk" after 15 shots. My wallet and body appreciates the golden zone when I drink.

Less than $20

When I do buy it, it's usually for a party or home drinking.

I always buy Malt Liquor, cheaper and stronger than beer [Image: smile.gif]

Summer: around $20

Winter: $10

Since I am a stingy bastard, I do appreciate girls inviting me after the bang.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Good thread. From as little as $40 to as much as like $215 I think. I think I am just about going to quit paying for alcohol. I am tired of making myself broke and making myself fat at the same time. Going to see if I can get better at getting with girls without having to spend so much in bars.

The sad truth is that I do love drinking though and when I'm at a party or a bar totally sober I can't help but think I'd be laughing more and doing more fun/goofy stuff if I had a few more drinks in me.

a good way to cut down is just to drink before you get to the bar. Sounds simple and obvious, but a lot of people don't do it and end up spending 150+ dollars at the bar.

~$200 a month

Vodka drink is $3.33 where I'm at. Maybe 15 drinks a week (the servings size is about 1 ounce, smaller than an American serving of 1.5 ounce).

$200-300 a month. I like the quality booze

That includes the girl's drinks too

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Used to be 400 a month at least because I love partying and shots and overall just get getting hammered. But that was just straight up unsustainable.

Now I just take pre gaming to a whole other level and buy a couple drinks while I'm out. And maybe a shot or three. I have saved a lot of money by focusing more on pregaming.

Used to be $100 - $200 a week over high school summer breaks. I cut back to about $100 a month during freshman year of college. These days I'm super focused on working out, so I quit drinking. It's saved me a shit ton of money.

$100-$200 a month, when I limit myself to going out once a week and don't booze too much at home.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee