rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's your virgin notch count?

I'm curious as to where I stand. I'm at 3 confirmed, though a lot of commenters say the girl in this story was probably one, too.

Also, how have your virgin experiences been like? When I was learning game I avoided virgins because they took so much time and required training, but now I'm all about it. Virgins are my chance to take an uncorrupted girl and turn her into my own personal freak. It's a great feeling to know that only your dick has been inside her, instead of the dozens and dozens that I'm sure is usually the case. Feels more pure and intimate.

I'd like to bang 10 virgins before I die.

I know I've popped 3 and I'm trying to think if there's anymore. Honestly, I'm gonna pull a Deb and say there was no game required for me. They were younger than me, thought I looked good and were horny. I fucked all 3 on the first date with no problems. I wonder if they ever think about me...

I think virgins are overrated. As soon as I sped up or tried to stick it all in, they would start screaming and make me slow down. I think I'd rather fuck a clean hoe than a virgin.

I am at 3: the best was a 20 yr old girl who went from crying after the first time i banged her to a vicious nympo about 2 months later. The big downside is that they all eventually have to stray and bang other guys. But i know that going in.

I think I've broken more girls' anal seals.

In this day and age, I wouldn't be surprised if some guy is out there offering a de-virginizing service for today's career-minded woman.

Paul Janka said he had girls emailing him that they wanted him to do it because they knew that he was experienced.

I probably charge like $100 + blowjobs etc.

I don't bang virgins unless I consider them to be LTR material.

Once a chick has been banged by more than one guy, she becomes damaged goods - I remember seeing a graph on here recently that implied, if I remember correctly, that women who have slept with only one man are half as likely to initiate divorce.

That being said, I've only taken one girl's virginity, my main girl I'm with now. Took four tries to get my dick inside her, she was so tight and difficult to penetrate. And I'm not well hung either.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Two. It was good to do those as part of recovering from my teenage years when I felt resentful that other guys were banging the virgins in school. But now though I still would enjoy another virgin, it's not a big deal. It's a nice ego boost but the sex is not so great.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (07-25-2012 10:39 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Two. It was good to do those as part of recovering from my teenage years when I felt resentful that other guys were banging the virgins in school. But now though I still would enjoy another virgin, it's not a big deal. It's a nice ego boost but the sex is not so great.
Damn, I get sad when I think about high school. I wish I could go back to my senior year and run through the girls. Shit.

I've never taken a girls Virginity, knowingly. I lost my Virginity to a slutty bitch and never told her she was the first. Never told anyone as a matter of fact. Hopefully I can eventually cross that one off of the list.

2 Confirmed
1 Maybe Was, Never Confirmed
2 Almosts, Never Budged

The most recent one didn't inform me she was one until my snake was within an inch-and-a-half from penetration. This is how it went down: Reader's Digest Version. I may have told this story around here before, I don't remember, but it wasn't in the virgin context.

Me and this girl (nerdy girl with gigantic glasses and goofy laugh, petite, cute) went out for drinks for our first date and I got her back to Tuthmosis's Pyramid (my apartment). Normal apartment game. I got her completely naked, but she refused to have sex, announcing, "I'm not having sex with you" --something we've all heard, usually right before having sex. She blew me to completion and swallowed (unsolicited). It was a good blow-job, all told, but it was a little clumsy, which I took note of. The swallowing seemed labored, but not grossed-out.

I figured the second date would be the bang, so I set that up kinda quick. But the same exact thing happened. Completely naked. "I'm not having sex with you." Tried to escalate anyway. No Cigar. Blow job. Swallow.

"I get it," I figured, "this is one of those three-date-rule girls. Cute." I set up the third date and the lead up was going the exact same way. I was already thinking if this shit ends up the same, I'm done. But this time, she didn't say the thing. I put on a condom (Reluctant Raw-Dogger), and headed in. That's when she blurted:

Girl: "Wait, I've never done this before."

Tuthmosis: "What do you mean?"

Girl: "Sex. I've never had sex before."

Tuthmosis:

[Image: attachment.jpg6957]   

Girl: "I only say it because I don't know how I'm going to react. Proceed at your own risk."

Tuthmosis: [Silent LOL.]

It made me feel all special and beta to be her first, so I told myself I was going to lay it down like a goddamn fucking champ. I thought to myself, "Girl, you just won the virgin lottery." I made some sweet-ass love, cavemanned, long-dick, short-strokes, I pulled all the stops. No tepid dicking, no drifting off, no bullshit. This was for all the marbles.

A long-ass time later, I bust. She rolls away, laughs, and says, "Ahh, finally," or something like that. I put on some virgin music. Which she appreciated, rolling her eyes and laughing.

I'm still kind of in an ebullient mood, so I decide to cook us both dinner, from scratch. It was like 2:00am.

Tuthmosis: "I want this to be memorable for you."

Girl: "You seem even more excited about this than me."

Tuthmosis: "You should be grateful. I'm giving you the full-ass service."

Girl: "Oh, I am! What are you making?" [Rubs hands together]

(She did the dishes that I made, by the way.)

She became a regular fuck-buddy after that. She would come over at whatever ungodly hour I'd text and bang. She loved sex and was ready to go time and time and time again--more than I could give. Never brought up a relationship, never asked about anything, never wanted to go out on a date. She'd come over, we'd bang, and talk. She invited me to something once, I think, but I didn't go. Gave me a gift when she moved out of my city.

Very strange situation.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Off topic but I need to get that Pulp Fiction soundtrack. I don't really like the movie, but I remember the music being off the chain.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

^Remembering that story has made me feel a little [Image: gay.gif] and [Image: attachment.jpg6958]   . (Side Note: We could probably use a beta smiley.)

So, in that spirit, I've decided to dedicate a poem to all of you. It's quite famous, but appropriate for this discussion.

[Image: grouphug.gif]

she being brand
by e. e. cummings

she being Brand
-new;and you
know consequently a
little stiff I was
careful of her and (having

thoroughly oiled the universal
joint tested my gas felt of
her radiator made sure her springs were O.

K.)i went right to it flooded-the-carburetor cranked her

up,slipped the
clutch (and then somehow got into reverse she
kicked what
the hell) next
minute i was back in neutral tried and

again slo-wly;bare,ly nudg. ing(my

lev-er Right-
oh and her gears being in
A 1 shape passed
from low through
second-in-to-high like
greasedlightning) just as we turned the corner of Divinity

avenue i touched the accelerator and give

her the juice,good

(it
was the first ride and believe I we was
happy to see how nice and acted right up to
the last minute coming back down by the Public
Gardens I slammed on
the

internalexpanding
&
externalcontracting
breaks Bothatonce and

brought allofher tremB
-ling
to a:dead.

stand-
;Still)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I got freaked out by what must have been the chick's hymen- I thought it was some weird freak tentacle or something. So, I stopped banging/dating her.

Soon after, she got all fucked up and strung out.

Two.

one was in her thirties, and very religious...sometimes that helps to get a virgin notch! [Image: smile.gif]

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Two. One was easy to penetrate and enjoyed it the first time, and had no blood. Very tight at first, but within two months she was western pussy big. The other screamed and fought and I had to hold her down and rape her and she bled a bit. It was painful for her for at least a week. Hymen of steel.

Another said she was sort of a virgin, and I'll never know what that means.

Just one, although for that one I later had reasons to suspect that it was not the case.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Eight, 8 , I'm good at Comfort Building. Several other virgins I tried to crack, but they held out, maybe for their wedding or the next guy. Four became girlfriends and were good in bed. A fifth wanted to be a GF friend, but another girl came between us. Three others I only had sex with them that one time. One of the "one time only" girls, was my neighbor across the hall in college. Her two roommates told me to take her out and take her virginity because she was a Sr. and didn't want to graduate a virgin! After she did it, I guess she regretted it, because she never liked me after that!

All were pretty good except the three I did once. A lot of sexual talent is inborn. I used to give free lessons too!

I have no desire to do any more virgins and actually don't want the responsibility. I feel I’ve retired from teaching now!

ive been thinking about the legitimacy of this one for quite some minutes now.
i've got one, when I was 17, my gf at the time. she was 16.

good times.

one

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Zero unfortunately. And it's probably going to be harder and harder to get the virgin flag unless I go to a really secluded country.

Anal virginity however, I'm pretty sure I'm at 5 cherries.

1 vaginal cherry popped, and one anal cherry popped.

2. One for sure cause she was tight as hell and I could literally feel myself opening her up. The other claimed she was a virgin, but i dont know. She was square and reserved as hell and was squirming like crazy, but i cant remember her being that tight.

2 for me tho

Quote: (07-25-2012 10:42 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2012 10:39 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Damn, I get sad when I think about high school. I wish I could go back to my senior year and run through the girls. Shit.

I know for a fact that I left at least two virgins on the table during high school thanks to a complete lack of experience (read: they were blatantly into me and I didn't know what to do or how to even recognize it).
Part of me feels it happened this way for a reason (if I'd tasted pussy, parties and real popularity in high school, I may never have gotten where I am today).
Another part of me is a little regretful. Both girls were cute, one was considered one of the hottest in the school at that time (she's plumped up a bit now, sadly). It could have been a real different story for me if I'd had the tools then that I do now.

Then again, I wouldn't have the tools I have now without going through the experiences (read: failures) I did during that time. Typical ironic life lesson, I guess.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

One. She used me to pop her cherry. I sent her yellow roses soon after. Back before I knew anything about game, or game was even around as we know it on the net.

Delete

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump