rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tattooed women outnumber tattooed men

Very short article but someone shared something similar to it on Facebook so I thought we could get a thread going. This is disgusting. I can't stand tattoos on girls and am tired of how they think they're hard and "one of the guys" because of their colorful rose sleeves [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Tattoos have gone girly! 23 percent of women in the US now flaunt permanent ink as opposed to only 19 percent of men, according to a Harris poll taken this year. This is the first time that tattooed women have outnumbered tattooed men, and it's a trend reflected in the recent rise of the ubiquitous tramp stamp, openly inked celebrities (like Angelina Jolie or Rihanna) and vibrant pinups like the Suicide Girls. While some women favor feminine fairies or flowers, any ink definitely takes figurative (if not literal) balls. As one tattooed lady says, "It's a confidence thing, it shows you are not afraid of pain, and that you can make choices for life."

http://now.msn.com/living/0526-women-tat...erica.aspx

http://www.thebuzz.com/pages/theresa.htm...e=10156835

Quote: (05-29-2012 04:08 PM)houston Wrote:  

Very short article but someone shared something similar to it on Facebook so I thought we could get a thread going. This is disgusting. I can't stand tattoos on girls and am tired of how they think they're hard and "one of the guys" because of their colorful rose sleeves [Image: dodgy.gif]

I'm with you brother.

Thirded. I can't think of anything that destroys a woman's femininity more effectively other than MAYBE smoking, and that's a pretty big maybe. And you have to think that 23% includes a lot of older people that don't have them, so maybe in the gaming demographic in the US it's more like 40%. Where I live, it's probably upwards of 50%, and pretty much all of them look like shit. This is one of those phenomena like obesity that has more and more men chasing fewer and fewer attractive women. I won't say that I won't open or never have opened someone with a visible tattoo, but other than smoking and dressing like shit, there isn't anything that will make me decide to move on to someone else faster.

For the smash, I could care less. Potentially wifey then naw. One or two that is tastefull isn't that bad but more than two hell naw. I remember I saw the singer Monica's tattoo and thought that shit is ugly haha. keyshia cole too.

The more tats you see the more partners she has had so tats makes to slut radar much easier. Another difference with American women and women across the world. Really its apart of our culture now. I will do my best to stay tat free for life.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Ya gotta remember that girls have a higher percentage of meaningless tats than guys too.

I don't know guys tattoos can help you bake girls who are out there hating. My cousin who's fat has a butterfly trampstamp. Since I'm skinny she said I looked like I died. So I came back and said her little butterfly died due to being smothered by her fatass rolls. [Image: smile.gif]

Nope.

Easily the dumbest trend in the last century, might even be worse then Disco. At least Disco got girls out back in heels after the 60's.

In Toronto its probably 60% of girls 18-24.

The girls whom keep it clean the biggest response I get form them into why they have not got inked up goes like: "I've thought about it but I can't decide on something meaningful to ink myself with plus you have no idea really how its going to age, wtf will it look like when I'm 35."

Man, as I think about things 20+ years down the line when I'd be thinking about wifing up, I really hope the Western wildabeast virus doesn't wipe out all potential prospects on Earth. This shit is going pandemic.

Maybe this is god's answer to the population problem?

I don't dig tattoos on females, but it's not a boner-killer if I'm just going for the bang. LTR? Different story.

It's hilarious how often females get completely idiotic tattoos. A few girls I went to high school with had SPONGE BOB themed tattoos for fuck's sake!

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

On women, I hate:

1. Tattoos
2. Short, boyish hair
3. Fatness
4. Bad attitude
5. A skanky look

Yet all of those things are increasingly geometrically.

I often hope the Mayan prophecies were right.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

No good...

count at least 10 dicks for every tat

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

the more tatoos she has, the easier the lay.

Tattoos in Australia are an epidemic. These days it seems like there are more people with them than without them.

Whoever invents easy, painless, cheap removal is going to make a fortune.

This shit is ubiquitous on the westcoast. Finding an 18+ girl here you would want to bang without a tattoo is like finding a hot virgin. Supposedly they exist, but you could go years before actually bumping into one.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (05-29-2012 11:11 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

This shit is ubiquitous on the westcoast. Finding an 18+ girl here you would want to bang without a tattoo is like finding a hot virgin. Supposedly they exist, but you could go years before actually bumping into one.

I banged two hot virgins last month [Image: biggrin.gif]

Depened on the girl an depends on the tattoo, i cant say its something i look for in a girl.. but i have seen some tatted up girls that pulled it off very nicely

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

One positive thing about the recession: tattoo remorse. More and more people are getting their ink removed because they're finding that employers are hesitant to hire people with excessive ink.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/29...53125.html

Quote: (05-30-2012 03:32 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2012 11:11 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I banged two hot virgins last month [Image: biggrin.gif]

Depened on the girl an depends on the tattoo, i cant say its something i look for in a girl.. but i have seen some tatted up girls that pulled it off very nicely

Your not in the U.S. are you??

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

A tiny, two inch by two inch butterfly on her lower-hip/upper-pussy area is one thing; sleeves, giant tramp stamps and shit all over her back (girl I banged in less than an hour and a half last summer told me that her work, which was all colored, had so far set her back about 3k...just why!?). I know the girls (for the same reason that they do anything that only men used to do) will think we'll think of them as 'strong, confident and empowered!' with their full body ink, but you know what I think of when I see a girl with extensive ink?

- Someone with poor impulse control (Girls with poor-impulse control are almost always sluts...Not wife material!).
- Someone with zero future time orientation; that shit looks plenty different when she's 23 than it will at 43 (Girls with no future-time orientation will have no problem fleecing you in a divorce with little regard for the long-term future of your children and negative-regard for your own long-term future...Not wife material!).
- Someone who craves attention to the point that she'll spend hundreds of dollars to permanently mangle her skin (Attention whores are either sluts or teases, and if there's one thing I like less than a slut, it's a tease [at least sluts are fun]...Not wife material!).
- Someone who thinks she's 'unique and special' when she is in fact doing something that at least 23% of her peer group has done (Special Snowflake Syndrome, though in the west it's a pandemic...Not wife material!).
- Someone who with each thing she gets done becomes an increased risk for Hepatitis C, tetanus and even HIV (Not only are these diseases bad, but once you have them, if they can even be cured, it's such a bitch...Not wife material!).
- Someone who, with each work she has larger than my hand (about 8 inches by 6 inches), has taken between 10 and 20 additional cocks (Sluts have difficulty bonding with one man, we all know this...Not wife material!).

As I said, a small tattoo that's only visible when she's in her underwear or naked is one thing. I don't have Facebook and even if I did, I couldn't check it. How 'Liked!' did this get by chicks on some of your guys feeds? Part of the reason I lost Facebook a few years ago is encapsulated by this type of asinine wholesale-liking of anything that glorifies womanhood or is posted by women.

In the female 20-30yr age group, I'd guess at least 2/3, maybe even 75% has some ink somewhere on her body.

Tattoos just make it easier for me to spot the sluts.

Quote: (05-31-2012 12:02 AM)soup Wrote:  

Tattoos just make it easier for me to spot the sluts.

A little math, using your logic above, some research, and some other gems from this thread.

"Tattoos just make it easier for me to spot the sluts."

+

"Women With Tattoos Are More Promiscuous"

+

"A large percentage of women in their 20s have tattoos."

+

I've never met a girl who turned out to be a prude and then also had a tattoo*

*true story

---------------------------------------------------------

= Most women in my (our) target demographic are sluts.

= Look for tattoos if you like easy sex with few, or no, strings attached.

[Image: attachment.jpg6411]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Ha check this out. A tattoo shop put up the picture on Facebook and these are some responses. I have a lot of tattoos and plan to fill up my entire body. This girl looks like she just got out the pen and looks disgusting. The tattoos on women wont go anywhere because very few guys tell them it looks like shit. As you can see, the betas will encourage ANYTHING women do.
[Image: 2v3kaza.jpg]

Leigh Ann Mitchell Truth. I love art. Why not wear it forever? ;-)

Paige Gallegos Hell yeah

Jacobi Orr She's hott

Mike Sharp Yea hate them umpa lumpas men, they all air heads n no class this chick rocks with her own expressiveness and individualism.

Skull Doll Pictures like this make me want to get covered in tattoos, they're so beautiful!

Laura Jo I've never heard a tattoo meant smut! Haha but coooooool. Clearly she's hottttt!

Paul J French
I'm glad the majority of people think that the orange girls that look like they have nut allergies are their idea of an attractive women .. These are the same girls that pay out hundreds of pounds on pictures of themselves so they can call themselves models lol ... I prefer to be different and have my own opinion on what I find truly beautiful ... For me she looks like a very naturally beautiful girl ... The fact she is covered in art adds decoration to an already glorious canvas ... If everyone liked coffee flavoured sweets there wouldn't be enough for the people that truly loved and got aroused by coffee flavoured sweets ( if that makes any sense) ... I don't see smut and dirt I see natural beauty and art ...

Casey O'Hara she's fine as hell!

Kellie Herrin Eye opening...so true!!!

Scott Edleman Tattoo'd women are very beautiful... Their tattoos show expression of who they are and things close to their heart......

Quote: (05-30-2012 08:56 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

A tiny, two inch by two inch butterfly on her lower-hip/upper-pussy area is one thing; sleeves, giant tramp stamps and shit all over her back (girl I banged in less than an hour and a half last summer told me that her work, which was all colored, had so far set her back about 3k...just why!?). I know the girls (for the same reason that they do anything that only men used to do) will think we'll think of them as 'strong, confident and empowered!' with their full body ink, but you know what I think of when I see a girl with extensive ink?

- Someone with poor impulse control (Girls with poor-impulse control are almost always sluts...Not wife material!).
- Someone with zero future time orientation; that shit looks plenty different when she's 23 than it will at 43 (Girls with no future-time orientation will have no problem fleecing you in a divorce with little regard for the long-term future of your children and negative-regard for your own long-term future...Not wife material!).
- Someone who craves attention to the point that she'll spend hundreds of dollars to permanently mangle her skin (Attention whores are either sluts or teases, and if there's one thing I like less than a slut, it's a tease [at least sluts are fun]...Not wife material!).
- Someone who thinks she's 'unique and special' when she is in fact doing something that at least 23% of her peer group has done (Special Snowflake Syndrome, though in the west it's a pandemic...Not wife material!).
- Someone who with each thing she gets done becomes an increased risk for Hepatitis C, tetanus and even HIV (Not only are these diseases bad, but once you have them, if they can even be cured, it's such a bitch...Not wife material!).
- Someone who, with each work she has larger than my hand (about 8 inches by 6 inches), has taken between 10 and 20 additional cocks (Sluts have difficulty bonding with one man, we all know this...Not wife material!).

As I said, a small tattoo that's only visible when she's in her underwear or naked is one thing. I don't have Facebook and even if I did, I couldn't check it. How 'Liked!' did this get by chicks on some of your guys feeds? Part of the reason I lost Facebook a few years ago is encapsulated by this type of asinine wholesale-liking of anything that glorifies womanhood or is posted by women.

Great insight on the psyche of a tattooed girl. Great post ! +1

To each his own but i sure as hell won't ever take a tattoo. Nowadays you're more special NOT having a tattoo than having full sleeves. My buddies back home all have tattoos and been pushing me for years. Keep trying guys.

Tattoos have really lost their value since the hipsters started tatting their skinny spaghetti arms.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I love to rank on girls tats. I've been doing this before I even knew about negging. "How's that butterfly on your chest workin for ya? Not so good from here" or "So you like seafood huh?" Her: Why you say that? Me: Cause you have a shrimp tattoo on your ankle...Her:It's a scorpion..Me: I like shrimp are you sure?

Whats even funnier are the girls who still think guys with tats are hot.
"Oh I like a man with tats!"
"He likes men too!"

Nope.