rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Helsinki thread (Finland)

So after much deliberation, I chose Helsinki. I didn't expect to want to come back to Scandinavia so soon, but my time in Ukraine made me seriously miss civilization, friendly people, English, and so on. Also I had to check out if the site Hel Looks is trolling us or not with their pictures of Finnish fashion.

I've been here for less than 12 hours and it's refreshing that people smile and are so polite. It's very pleasant. I kind of feel like a human being again.

In light of my recent post about getting haters abroad, the reason I'm announcing my whereabouts is two-fold:

1. I'm only staying for a few days.

2. I'm not writing a Bang Finland. For the rest of the summer I'll be sampling places for short periods until heading back to the States. No more long stays.

For the first time in my trip, I'm on vacation!

[Image: banana.gif]

Nice, I want to hear if all the hype about Helsinki is legit, I guess if anyone is going to be getting SNL's from crazy nymphos, it's going to be you. It's nice to get the prospective from a trusted source, as opposed to any joe schmo who signs up and throws up a trip report. (*Not to hate, discourage, or discredit any new users or their trip reports*)

All that sunlight should make you happy - people are depressing in the winter.

Consider taking a brief trip to Stockholm. It's supposed to be out-of-this-world.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

I second the vote for you to go to Stockholm. The girls there are really gorgeous. I went there years ago, when I had zero game. I've thought about going back for long time. I'd love to hear how it goes. Same for Oslo.

So how are the chicks?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

24 hour observations:

1. The sun doesn't set in the summer! Walking outside at 11pm with the sun still out is pretty awesome. It only started going down around midnight.

2. Girls want to be day gamed so badly. I just have to say "Excuse me" for the girl to stop and get her complete attention. They also position themselves closer when they want to be approached. Ukrainian girls never did this.

As for the girls...

The drop-off on quality from Ukraine is incredible. In Ukraine you had butters who still tried their best but here you have girls would be be good looking if they put in some effort. There is also a pretty massive obesity epidemic that seems worse than Denmark.

I'm not complaining... I knew what I was coming to, but I really need to lower my standards to early 2011 levels if I want to get my flag. I can tell it's going to be a matter of quality, not game or logistics.

Roosh,

As you said the issue with whom you get your flag with, not if you get it.

This Past summer I was there for four days and got a snl the second night I was there (a sunday). She was younger and probably a 6.5 and I really doubt my game is anywhere near advanced as yours.

I don't really remember venues, but do recall the locals hanging heavily around a couple spots near the main train station.

So you're on vacation from your strenuous job of partying, traveling and banging chicks?* So what exactly does a Roosh vacation entail hah?

*Saracasm. I know Roosh does more than that.

Quote: (05-28-2012 04:39 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

So you're on vacation from your strenuous job of partying, traveling and banging chicks?* So what exactly does a Roosh vacation entail hah?

*Saracasm. I know Roosh does more than that.

The roosh fantasy camp coming to a city near you. Only 5k/week.

Roosh, welcome to Helsinki!

It is no secret that Finnish girls are "easy" for foreign guys (judging by what I have seen with my own eyes and what I have been hearing + field reports ofc), if guy has dark hair with brown eyes, they are going to be more wet than monsoon rains at Thailand. It should get little bit more colder in couple days, so girls are going to terraces today, good hunting grounds for day game I suppose.

Today could be quite quiet night, but tomorrow if you want to do some night game, go to Kaarle XII, it is usually crowded during Thursday.

Cool. But looks like you'll need some extra $$$ :

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/10/06/...ies/15.htm

more expensive than Paris...

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Spent a weekend in Helsinki a year or so back. There is a popular and fun club which has a live Swedish rock band busting out all the 8o's hits. A very impressive theatre on the main street...Very entertaining and perfect for gaming as you can easily move around to different spots if you get bored. The name I cannot remember but it's one of the other Helsinki threads.
The biggest problem Roosh will find is actually finding worthy targets. There are some 8 and 9s but since they are in short supply they are not easy. I already have my Finnish flag but I didn't get any action in Helsinki. On both nights I went out I had 6's hanging of me but they were so drunk and not hot enough. Im not precious but I am when it comes to getting a good nights sleep over a mediocre bang.
Generally a very friendly city with plenty of potential. Good luck.. look forward to some mini reports.

Richie,

I guess that club is Apollo?

This might be an interesting read for you,although with a short visit it doesn't really apply.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...78796.html

I think you should stop purposely avoiding the Poooossey Paradise of Stockholm..especially now the jackets and coats are back in the closet and some summer dresses will be on display!

Quote: (05-28-2012 07:39 AM)Toni Okey Wrote:  

Richie,

I guess that club is Apollo?

Yep thats the fella! Only place I actually enjoyed. I could game there every weekend quite happily.
I tried some of the more mainstream bars (one on a roof top) but I hate generic dance bar/clubs with blue neon lighting. I know its were the hottest women go but I cannot tolerate the music and general vibe and the women that go to these places are rarely receptive. But thats just a general observation of cool club/bar/lounge places. Give me some a good ol' fashion knees up with fun girls any day of the week.

Nice choice. Finnish women are some of the easiest on the planet. I met many Finnish girls in Thailand in winter time. They go crazy when escaping a dark freezing winter.

I would imagine that Finnish chicks are rather portly due to the lack of sunlight in winter, they get depressed, sit at home and gorge on junk food.

This could be an interesting read:

http://www.howtomarryafinnishgirl.com/

Wow, I know you're not writing a Bang Finland but I can't wait to learn more about Helsinki. Or any of the other short trips you take throughout the rest of the summer, I'm right there with ElJefe that Stockholm must be interesting too.

"Avoid success at all costs."

Quote: (05-27-2012 02:49 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

No more long stays.

No more long stays for the summer, or for good?
If I remember, you plan on heading back to South America next, right?

Prediction: The bearded man will be taking the ferry from HEL to STO within the next couple of weeks. I'll probably run into you in STO at the end of June.

Quote: (05-28-2012 05:21 AM)Toni Okey Wrote:  

Roosh, welcome to Helsinki!

It is no secret that Finnish girls are "easy" for foreign guys (judging by what I have seen with my own eyes and what I have been hearing + field reports ofc), if guy has dark hair with brown eyes, they are going to be more wet than monsoon rains at Thailand. It should get little bit more colder in couple days, so girls are going to terraces today, good hunting grounds for day game I suppose.

Today could be quite quiet night, but tomorrow if you want to do some night game, go to Kaarle XII, it is usually crowded during Thursday.

Cool I'll check it out. Do you recommend any place for Wednesday night?

Quote: (05-28-2012 01:28 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2012 02:49 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

No more long stays.

No more long stays for the summer, or for good?
If I remember, you plan on heading back to South America next, right?

No long stays for the summer. I will just be doing research.

Not sure where but Latin America is the plan for the second half of this year.

so, do the chicks match hel looks?

Quote: (05-28-2012 06:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

When I was in Helsinki in September 2010, there was one place that went off on Wednesday. I can't remember for the life of me what it was called, but we jumped in a cab and asked him where there are girls and lots of people. He took us to this place and it was a ton of young good looking girls.

They were, and I'm not kidding, literally screaming when they found out I was from California. Not sure if it was the CA thing or America thing, but they went bezerk. Also, logistically there is a huge bar, back rooms for making out (which people were doing), and these weird smoking rooms in the middle of the rooms.

If I can retrace those steps I will post it here.

Quote: (05-28-2012 07:03 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

so, do the chicks match hel looks?

Still processing...

Quote: (05-28-2012 07:39 PM)slubu Wrote:  

When I was in Helsinki in September 2010, there was one place that went off on Wednesday. I can't remember for the life of me what it was called, but we jumped in a cab and asked him where there are girls and lots of people. He took us to this place and it was a ton of young good looking girls.

They were, and I'm not kidding, literally screaming when they found out I was from California. Not sure if it was the CA thing or America thing, but they went bezerk. Also, logistically there is a huge bar, back rooms for making out (which people were doing), and these weird smoking rooms in the middle of the rooms.

Can you describe the venue? Maybe Toni Okey knows.

I've heard good things about Onnela Nightclub.

Quote: (05-28-2012 07:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2012 07:39 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Can you describe the venue? Maybe Toni Okey knows.

Well I was able to find it, called Butterfly. Except I realized I was there on a Monday night vs. Wednesday though. But I did find this link that may be helpful. A few posts down it has a recommendation there for Wednesday nights and I can vouch he was correct about the Monday recommendation of Butterfly. At least in 2010.