rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women hate it when guys date younger girls

At a party today, there was this girl who I found out was 20, absolutely bangin' broad, about an 8.5 or 9 on my scale. Tried to talk to her but was having trouble hooking her. Seemed nice, but wasn't getting IOIs, I need more game. Anyway, I have a number of female friends at the party. I asked them about her and they start going on about how she's way too young and it's just wrong for me being 33 to want to talk to a 20 year old girl.

It's almost hilarious how militant women in their 30s get about men their age that eye women in their early to mid 20s. They look at you like you are a creep for doing it. I was like, "what's the big damn deal, she's 20, she's a woman, she ain't no damn teenager. Men like young and beautiful women. Hugh Hefner is a senior citizen and all his girlfriends are in their early 20s, why's that a big deal?" And one girl is like, "well because he's doing it doesn't make it right".

I guess it's understandable, since a female's social status comes from her youthful looks and beauty, they don't want to see themselves losing out to younger more beautiful women.

I think you're right. I hate to say this but I have yet to meet a well adjusted, single American woman in her 30s who does not have any issues, baggage. Doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Anyway, you should have played their hate to your advantage: Tried to make them qualify themselves (or women in their 30s) by asking them what do they bring to the table? I know they're your friends but a little fun doesn't hurt either. You did nothing wrong, in fact you should KEEP doing it [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2009 09:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Anyway, I have a number of female friends at the party. I asked them about her and they start going on about how she's way too young and it's just wrong

You could go and tell the age 20 girl that all those old bitches over there are mad that you're talking to her young ass.

Tell the youngin they say you are way to mature for her.

Then say "maybe we should get out of here, they're gonna fuck you up." Especially if the old ones are Samoan. Young girls drive Samoan women bloodthirsty crazy.

Knowing what I know now at 33, girls ages 20-23 are a walk in the park. Those chicks didn't realize how much they were helping you out.

Aloha!

The thing is girls love the jealousy card, if you can get girls jealousy over you, you can fuck them. 30 year old jealous women are angry they can't find a man. If it was me, I'd rub it in and not back down, in fact I'd escalate and give all the reason why older women suck. And then turn around to the 20 y/o and use the reasons why the 30 y/o gave why older women are better to make her jealous

In Ukraine it's a way of life, any single woman over 25 is fucked and she know's it. If she didn't act like a little bitch when she was younger maybe it wouldn't have turned out that way.

I'm 35 and the oldest women I am looking at are about 23, but most of the girls i'm screwing are 16-21

Quote:Quote:

I'm 35 and the oldest women I am looking at are about 23, but most of the girls i'm screwing are 16-21

I approve of this message

This is a problem in western countries. While a lot of younger girls would date/fuck an older guy, many are afraid of being looked down upon by their peers.

I definitely don't feel sorry for women above 30. I have been turned down by too many women when I was a young guy, they have to understand that now it is finally my turn and I'm not going to let them spoil it.

Quote: (02-10-2012 07:37 AM)sheesh Wrote:  

I definitely don't feel sorry for women above 30. I have been turned down by too many women when I was a young guy, they have to understand that now it is finally my turn and I'm not going to let them spoil it.

They will not understand, no matter how many times you explain it.

The less you play by their rules the happier you'll be.

Quote: (02-10-2012 06:50 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

I 2nd that approval with sugar on top!

Quote: (02-10-2012 08:23 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

I 2nd that approval with sugar on top!

Damn I'm a Ukraine native, what am I doing in America if Deb Auchery is boffing 16 year olds in Ukraine.

Not just women! My ex was 10 years younger and I got a lot of hate from guys as well. Less then women, of course, but the guys really surprised me since I know deep down they wish they were in my shoes.

Not only do you get hate from women, but jealousy from other men as well. This guy was talking about his friend who was 31 dating a 19 year old. My response 'That's awesome' his response 'But he's 31 it's immature'

I asked him so the fuck what? There are seriously guys out there like that. The older women hate on it because they know they can't compete, the beta guys hate on it because they are probably stuck with older girls who aren't as hot.

America has it all backwards... since when did older guys going for younger women all of sudden become creepy? It's so bad that I even know guys that believe that.

I actually dated a 19 year old, and my ex, 28, found out about it, she started texting me angry messages calling me a Pedophile! ??? wtf? A pedohiple?

I responded: "If I'm a pedophile for fucking a 19 year old, you should immediately report me to the local police "Please let me know what they say, and where I should turn myself in".

What a jealous bitch!

Mixx

Quote: (11-15-2009 09:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I guess it's understandable, since a female's social status comes from her youthful looks and beauty, they don't want to see themselves losing out to younger more beautiful women.

I am older than you and my youngest current gf is 18

Seemed nice, but wasn't getting IOIs, I need more game.

I don't mean to derail the thread, but isn't it possible that she wasn't attracted to you? I mean, I have very short hair and am skinny, and that already means there's a huge chunk of women whose 'type' I am not.

Don't take this as an attack, and for all I know, you look like a male model. I'm just starting to get doubts whenever I hear that 'better game' can always fix a situation if the woman's not feeling you. Looking back at my hook up history, I would say maybe 4 were iffy about me that I "gamed" to attraction. The other few dozens I basically knew they were into me minutes into our interaction.

I mean, I've seen Roosh's videos. He's a pretty fit dude and definitely I'd say above average in the face. I actually don't know how he keeps all that muscle while traveling: The small portion sizes and lack of gym equipment in France did a number on my already low weight. To me, game seems like a useful tool if the woman is neutral to positive about you. If she has negative feelings (many American women dislike bald/shaved head men or lanky guys) about your appearance then your time is better served moving on to the next girl.

Me too!

Quote: (02-10-2012 12:02 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

Seemed nice, but wasn't getting IOIs, I need more game.

I don't mean to derail the thread, but isn't it possible that she wasn't attracted to you?

Hell if I know. This thread is a few years old. I can't even remember the party I was talking about yet alone the scenario or the girl. It's funny when people bump an old ass thread and I'm like "WTF...I wrote this?"

Quote: (02-10-2012 10:35 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I actually dated a 19 year old, and my ex, 28, found out about it, she started texting me angry messages calling me a Pedophile! ??? wtf? A pedohiple?

I responded: "If I'm a pedophile for fucking a 19 year old, you should immediately report me to the local police "Please let me know what they say, and where I should turn myself in".

What a jealous bitch!

Mixx

I love that! I'm sure I'll borrow that one day. I'm tempted to give you a +1 but just gave you one a few minutes ago. You ain't getting anymore from me today.

makes me think of the old craigslist post that women are depreciating assets years back....

Quote: (02-10-2012 03:06 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

In Ukraine it's a way of life, any single woman over 25 is fucked and she know's it. If she didn't act like a little bitch when she was younger maybe it wouldn't have turned out that way.

You are my hero. When I am mid thirties, I want to be just like you.

Geez Speakeasy, you're like 35 nowadays? I'd never guess that upon seeing you! I thought you were 28-29 tops. Congrats man, keep up the good work.

In Ukraine it is normal to date a girl 15-20 years younger than you in Poland 10-15 years younger and in Czech Republic 5-10 years younger.In Germany though girls date only with guys of the same age that is why you may see a 18 years old model looking girl with a guy who looks like he still goes to high school.This never happens in Ukraine where girls exploit the value of their pussy by dating older men.
Slightly worse is the case with English girls who often date guys 5-10 years younger.This is a common case in the Anglosaxon world and many young guys like MILFs for the sexual experience and lack of inhibitions games and material expectations.

Quote: (02-10-2012 04:30 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Geez Speakeasy, you're like 35 nowadays? I'd never guess that upon seeing you! I thought you were 28-29 tops. Congrats man, keep up the good work.

Yup! Gonna be 36 this year. Thanks man, that's about the age I usually hear. Late 20s. It's much harder to date younger women in the USA so looking younger is a huge advantage. My parents are in their 60s and neither has wrinkles. I think it's just in the genes.

Quote: (02-10-2012 03:06 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Does this also apply when you are in America?

I was talking with some swedish girls a few days ago about dating age differences.

They could not have given less a shit. Seriously.

They thought it was weird if an old, well dressed taken care of man did not date younger women. Swedish girls are kind of mean when they talk about older women. They were like, ewww gross.

One girls uncle just had a baby with his former nanny.

Him- 55
Her- 25 (now)

She had been taking care of his kids since she was 16. They hooked up when she was 22.

They are basically jealous. And, its a reminder that there powerful youthful beauty is fading away.