rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Got-Cockblocked Thread

Inspired from Tuth's recent I-Just-Got-Laid thread, I wanted to do the same with cockblocking.

I have a first date venue (cafe bar) near my apartment. I've taken maybe 6 girls there, so of course the staff knows me. I took a girl there today for a couple drinks and when we were leaving the bartender said "See you tomorrow!" with a stupid fucking grin on his face.

During the date I told her how "I always come here," so there was no damage, but the staff is definitely talking about my activities. I honestly don't think his intent was evil, but I have to watch out nonetheless. I've had enough experiences in E Europe to know that local guys really hate with they see foreign guys doing well with their women.

Good idea on this thread. I'll keep this at the ready for live, still-pissed-off updates.

I haven't been brutally cockblocked recently (which means I'm due), but I had a similar thing happen to me at this lounge/bar also a few minutes from my place. A bartender who I recognize from there came around to ask me and my date what we wanted to drink (they do full service when things are light--which is precisely when I go). I asked about a particular beer, and the guy responded: "oh, that's the one you got last time." He didn't mean anything by it, I don't think, but it raised an eyebrow from the girl. She even semi-joked, "is this where you bring all your girls?" I did my duty and agreed-and-amplified, which seemed to smooth things over. But, it's worth noting, I didn't bang that chick.

Last weekend, I had a girl who I'd already hit up earlier in the night for her number give obvious "weird" eye contact to another girl I chatting up later (they were friends), to alert her that "something was up." You could totally tell. I know my game was sloppy by gaming two girls from the same friend group, on the same night, within eye-sight of each other (I didn't care and the second girl was waayyyyyyy cuter), but it was still a soft cockblock.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Next time you leave a tip for that asswipe, take a dollar bill and write MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS in big black letters.

He's a freakin bartender afterall. As you yourself mentioned in bang, bartenders think they're the shit and girls think they're the shit, but both you and I know that bartenders/waiters are the lowest on the low of the totem pole. They are low paid servants who pour drinks all day long...what skill! what talent! what an achievement for all of mankind!!!

I just got cockblocked by morals.

My roommate was out for a bit and his girlfriend showed up so I hang out with her. I'm being polite, but I need to study so I'm posturing that I want to leave, I give up on studying so I sit down. We're talking and come to the conclusion we are really bored we decide to fuck with my roommate and move all of his shit around. I'm wearing really loose boxers and a tshirt. I have my leg up on a chair and she drops her phone, she bends over to pick it up and on her way up cops a glance at my junk as shes standing up I'm resisting the urge to whip my dick out. She sits on his bed and I sit on a chair facing her. Her knees are up legs spread and she keeps playing with this thing by sticking it in her mouth. We hangout until my roomate gets back. They're currently fucking. I deserve a medal for not banging her, my roommate is a cool dude.

My two most recent cockblocking stories, both from Vegas, both the same type of cockblock, both the same end result.

Instance #1: Suited up, at LAX which is full of mostly all black people. One group of girls at a table, white from the South. Walked up and extended my hand (first time I ever did that), damn cute girl accepted it we went on the dance floor and I just pinned her against the speaker at went at her, to the point where people were just watching. Were there for about 20 minutes, when we came back her friends were gone. I was basically ready to celebrate the bang. After we look for them (obligatory 5 minute walk), I suggest we just get a drink and I'm sure they'll turn up later. Sure enough a friend finds her, starts yelling at her that everyone's left, and literally just drags her away. She turned over her shoulder and yelled "sorry!" Never saw her again, but ended up boning an much less attractive girl that same night.

Instance #2: Again suited up, at Tryst lots of hot girls. Had a great table with a bunch of guys, about half of which know how to deal with girls. Found a girl dressed in lingerie on the dance floor (for a bachelorette party), snaked her away and was with her for 2 hours talking, teasing, etc. Again same shit, lost her friends then one came out of nowhere and dragged her away. Never saw her again. So pissed, headed to my table to see a flood of girls drunk dancing, etc. Went up to a random one, started flirting, somehow led to makeout. Convinced her to go gamble, which I said I'm luckier at my own hotel, where I said I need to use the bathroom, then raised the excuse that the public ones were dirty so we went upstairs. Then we went at it, boned for only a minute or two before my buddy came in to recharge himself at 3am. Next thing I know I wake up and she's next to me in the morning not too pleased. Passed out on her, but at least she was hot and I got it wet for a bit.

So interestingly enough, last two times I got cockblocked it's led to bones. Maybe it makes me angry/more aggressive, who knows. Or maybe it's just being in Vegas where it seems girls are really just DTF.

In Ukraine once I got out from the toilet in a Greek restaurant to find out that my gf wanted to go.Some minutes earlier I had my hand on her inner thighs under the table.When I called next day she did not answer.In next call she told me that the bartender had told her about the other girl I brought one day ago and kissed in the restaurant.Lesson learned.Do not trust your compatriots(especially Greeks).Also Ukrainians between keeping a business and act nationalistic they will prefer the latter some things are stronger.

In the end don't trust anybody Kamaki. Tip the bartenders well, but if you find out who it was just make a complaint to the manager of something stupid, like he made some inappropriate comment when you changed your order. Or, simply tell him to mind his fn business.

People are gonna be jealous period!

I think solidarity towards the suffering Ukrainian female compatriot surpassed possible profit from a casual customer.I guessed wrong in this case having regarded Ukrainians as hardcore money oriented people who sell themselves to the God of Midas.

What about true moments where you accidentally cock blocked a friend, not once but twice, when attempting to do the opposite and actually DHV him?

Happened a weekend back. Felt shitty as hell because he already thought I was peeved at him, and I did my best to act like his underling and beta-ish.

I got this friend who I'm close with but he always cock blocks me. I was on the phone with one of the girls I had run game on like a week before and he yells at me "DUDE IS THAT ONE OF THE GIRLS YOU FUCK???" and bursts out laughing. She got pretty pissed and I tried to save it but it didn't work out. Jealous bastard haha. It was a pretty major cockblock and he loves doing it, its definitely on purpose I just can't stay mad at the guy we've been friends too long.

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

Quote: (04-11-2012 12:03 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

In Ukraine once I got out from the toilet in a Greek restaurant to find out that my gf wanted to go.Some minutes earlier I had my hand on her inner thighs under the table.When I called next day she did not answer.In next call she told me that the bartender had told her about the other girl I brought one day ago and kissed in the restaurant.Lesson learned.Do not trust your compatriots(especially Greeks).Also Ukrainians between keeping a business and act nationalistic they will prefer the latter some things are stronger.

Don't take LTR/GFs to the same place you take ONS flings, man. Keep em seperated.

Quote: (04-11-2012 05:53 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Don't take LTR/GFs to the same place you take ONS flings, man. Keep em seperated.

I agree, take them to places far apart. Its like that whole saying "Don't shit where you eat."

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

I have a feeling this thread will be more popular than the "Got Laid" thread...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

There was a swarm of Korean exchange students at the bar with one cute blonde girl between them. Already bad odds but it was a slow night so I went for it. I started having a pretty fun conversation with her until her swarm of foreign orbiters formed a wall between us.

My friends and I have dubbed it The Great Wall of Vagina.

Quote: (04-11-2012 05:46 PM)Zee Wrote:  

I got this friend who I'm close with but he always cock blocks me. I was on the phone with one of the girls I had run game on like a week before and he yells at me "DUDE IS THAT ONE OF THE GIRLS YOU FUCK???" and bursts out laughing. She got pretty pissed and I tried to save it but it didn't work out. Jealous bastard haha. It was a pretty major cockblock and he loves doing it, its definitely on purpose I just can't stay mad at the guy we've been friends too long.

Last year me and a few close friends had a bro weekend. We went out and got wasted, the next day one of us was texting a girl he met last night.
He goes to the bathroom, but leaves his phone. Big mistake.
My other friend picks it up and starts typing with a huge shit-eating grin on his mug.
When he's finished he throws me the phone and I can't stop laughing.
The last sent message was a classy "Sit on my face".

It was a nasty cockblock but we're all close friends so it was more funny than anything else.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Quote: (04-13-2012 10:33 AM)Walnuts Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2012 05:46 PM)Zee Wrote:  

Last year me and a few close friends had a bro weekend. We went out and got wasted, the next day one of us was texting a girl he met last night.
He goes to the bathroom, but leaves his phone. Big mistake.
My other friend picks it up and starts typing with a huge shit-eating grin on his mug.
When he's finished he throws me the phone and I can't stop laughing.
The last sent message was a classy "Sit on my face".

It was a nasty cockblock but we're all close friends so it was more funny than anything else.
I had that happen once. I was really drunk, bragging how this russian girl wanted my dick (I didn't know that for sure yet) my friend asks to borrow my phone and I leave to go hit on the hottest girl in the place (my friend bet me I couldn't because she was so damn hot)

My friend started texting this girl, every text had a [Image: wink.gif] in it he was saying how comfy my bed was and how i want to cuddle with her. I get back and read the most recent text "sorry I already fucked your friend I'm not the town bicycle" I looked back and coulnd't be lieve the betatude. I replied with something cocky and explained that it was my friend texting. I said he got jealous because I was hitting on the hottest girl at the bar. Somehow worked.

I was sitting with this hot HS girl and we made out a bit. I failed to qualify myself with the friend.
I learned that you shouldn't PDA before becoming chill with her friends first(I'm still testing this out but I think this is out how you do it at college parties and/or bars)
Well her friend took her away and that's that.

This thread is very educational!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Last night I saw a good looking asain girl come in to the bat I was at, and I was thinking, "I'm gonna get her." Turns out she came to meet up with a group of friends that were sitting at our table. I only knew one person at the table, but I go to sit down and start enguaging in conversation. I wasn't even drunk, but shortly after I sit down I spill my drink on the table and it gets on one of the girls. She looks over at me and says, "I don't even know your name yet and you've already spilled on me, fail!" Fuck! I know I kinda cock blocked myself there, but that definitely didn't help. Had that girl not known my friend I would have really put her in her place, but I let it go. I didn't even attempt approaching the girl I had my eyes set on.

Was on the NJTransit train from NYC back to Hamilton, NJ. I was sitting in the handicap compartment by myself when a cute Brazilian girl sits a few seats down from me. She was talking on her phone and when she got off I asked her if she was Russian (Portuguese sounds Russian to me I guess!) We start talking a bit (her accent was thick so it was hard to have a flowing conversation) and some huge fat fuck sits right in between us. This interrupts the conversation and she goes back talking on her phone. My stop comes up a few minutes later, and I get off without digits in hand. I imagine pummeling her tan ass as I angrily walk to my car and proceed to drive like an asshole back to South Jersey.

A grocery chain around where I live has a thing where someone has to walk your groceries out for you. Anyway I'm getting some stuff to make paleo food and I'm with my dad. He's somewhere else in the store when I check out. A decent (6/10) girl is wheeling out my food and I start macking on her. She's loving it and I get to my car and am about to do a numbers close. Suddenly my clueless pops shows up and starts saying some inane stupid thing while I'm in the middle of my routine. Long story short I had to cut it off so that I could shut him up, afterwards he wanted to know how I was so good at talking to women.

Quote: (04-16-2012 07:56 PM)Cookie Wrote:  

Long story short I had to cut it off so that I could shut him up, afterwards he wanted to know how I was so good at talking to women.

[Image: lol.gif]

I imagine some shit like this (with game replacing drugs):

Had a chick come over last night, who I'd banged before, and was a sure thing. She baited me into some shitty political discussion (about "gender issues") that I skillfully avoided. She kept egging me on, so I dropped some manosphere-style knowledge. Dried up the pussy big-time. She cried several times and left in tears. I could here her sobbing in the distance as she left my apartment. Don't think I'll hear from that one again.

[Image: lol.gif]

It's a shame because she's an amazing lay.

Quote: (04-25-2012 11:15 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Had a chick come over last night, who I'd banged before, and was a sure thing. She baited me into some shitty political discussion (about "gender issues") that I skillfully avoided. She kept egging me on, so I dropped some manosphere-style knowledge. Dried up the pussy big-time. She cried several times and left in tears. I could here her sobbing in the distance as she left my apartment. Don't think I'll hear from that one again.

I'd be surprised if she never calls again, but I've gotten this more than my fair share of times -- especially after a woman does a 48 hour marathon of Google searching my name and seeing some of the contrarian shit I write.

Do you feel you had strong hand with her previously, when it came to conversation? Or was the relationship more sex than talk?

I'm quick to let women know (from the start) that I don't trust a woman's dual-minded nature and that they should always understand that I will judge them harshly when their words and actions are different. Of course, in a woman's case, her words are always the opposite of what her hamster is screaming for.

Quote: (04-25-2012 11:15 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

LOL what in the world did you say to her to make her cry?