rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Florida. Possibly the most fucked up place

I see all these news thread here and where is all this crazy shit happening? Florida!
Sex for double cheeses, crazy latino jewish guys running around with guns shooting people the list is endless.

There's a bar near my house that has Klan, Ghetto thugs, Outlaws, Pagans, Wiggas, Puerto ricans and Gun toting rednecks all at the same place.

How do you think this turns out nightly? And why is the place full of ass? I have yet to bring any forum member there and have no clue why I go myself but it draws me in.

Some of you may wonder why does all this shit happen in one state. Here's why....

Anyone hiding from the law or who can't make it in their home state comes here. Someone told me once that I-95 is just a sewer pipe connected to NY an NJ. Guys in prison. Fresh start you say? Go to Florida.

Another theory of mine...Loads of people retire here from all over the country. I think that the adult fuck-up kids who can't live without their elderly parents come here to bleed them and after they die they just float around. They say they're moving here to take care of them. Right.

More.. You are not going to freeze here. Come on down you could sleep wherever you want. Dudes live in the woods behind my shop. When you drive down the road you can see those blue tarps in the mangroves. I call them bum camps.

[attachment=5629]

Quote: (04-05-2012 11:53 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I see all these news thread here and where is all this crazy shit happening? Florida!
Sex for double cheeses, crazy latino jewish guys running around with guns shooting people the list is endless.

There's a bar near my house that has Klan, Ghetto thugs, Outlaws, Pagans, Wiggas, Puerto ricans and Gun toting rednecks all at the same place.

How do you think this turns out nightly? And why is the place full of ass? I have yet to bring any forum member there and have no clue why I go myself but it draws me in.

Some of you may wonder why does all this shit happen in one state. Here's why....

Anyone hiding from the law or who can't make it in their home state comes here. Someone told me once that I-95 is just a sewer pipe connected to NY an NJ. Guys in prison. Fresh start you say? Go to Florida.

Another theory of mine...Loads of people retire here from all over the country. I think that the adult fuck-up kids who can't live without their elderly parents come here to bleed them and after they die they just float around. They say they're moving here to take care of them. Right.

More.. You are not going to freeze here. Come on down you could sleep wherever you want. Dudes live in the woods behind my shop. When you drive down the road you can see those blue tarps in the mangroves. I call them bum camps.

I concur with this. I have fam in Florida and some of the shyt I've seen visiting beggars belief.

Once while I was on South Beach, this blonde lizard dropped her keks to take a piss and some dudes pulled out of a BMW (drunk frat kids) and one stuck his face under her ass to sample.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Sounds like the right place for a Fear and Loathing style adventure.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

[attachment=5630]Here you go..

Quote: (04-05-2012 12:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Here you go..

That yours, el mechanico?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

You'd probably find the "Germany of Florida?" game amusing.

Edit: There's even an app now.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Florida is the wild wild west of the US. Anything goes...You know what they say "Florida, a sunny place for shady people"

Emech, that's one of the big things I love about the Tampa Bay area. No matter your tastes, you can find what you want.

With three fairly good-sized cities smashed together and countless small towns and neighborhoods, all within a 30 minute radius, you'd never run through this place. Current venue not to your taste? Drive ten minutes and be in another world.

You could be on the veranda on a Saturday evening at Ocean Prime with everyone dressed to the 9s, or a Sunday afternoon at Shepard's surrounded by girls like the one in your pic. Although my tastes lean towards the girls in your pic, you can find whatever you're looking for.

Good times.

I'm not complaining. I wanted to clarify some things an answer questions for guys who live in other countries and may wonder why all this stupid shit happens here and why all these sluts are running around.

seems like vast quantities of stupid shit go down in Cali, FL, and Texas.

Quote: (04-05-2012 01:31 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

3 of the 4 most populous states:

#1 California
#2 Texas

#3 New York
#4 Florida

Source

Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

How come New York has their shit together?

Quote: (04-05-2012 01:31 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Cali, not so much. It's too expensive for the broke and crazy ass rednecks that populate Florida. Middle class people with respectable jobs tend not to do this kind of shit. The only time yuppies go crazy is maybe at certain sanctioned times, like EDC, Coachella and Burning Man. Then again, there are lots of broke actors and such around, but they seem better at hiding the crazy.

I was in a certain coastal part of Florida and the girls were ridiculous. They were either trashy hot, or huge, overtanned brown whales. There were as many strip joints as restaurants.

If you showed a modicum of style, they'd think you're gay. I pretended that I couldn't read my analog watch, and asked a cute chick to read it for me. She couldn't for the life of her.

My formative years were in Cali, and a long time was spent there.

The stupidest shit kept happening in the Bay and SoCal. After meth, crazy shit moved to Sac and the rural parts.

Quote: (04-05-2012 01:55 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I was in a certain coastal part of Florida and the girls were ridiculous. They were either trashy hot, or huge, overtanned brown whales. There were as many strip joints as restaurants.

If you showed a modicum of style, they'd think you're gay. I pretended that I couldn't read my analog watch, and asked a cute chick to read it for me. She couldn't for the life of her.

Reminds me of Tuthmosis breaking down el mechanico's style of game:

Quote:Quote:

You guys don't realize that Mechanico is working a totally different angle of game than anyone here. The blue-collar, the divey, the shit-hole, the dangerous: he knows how to find the diamonds in those roughs.

From the thread Taking a girl to the greyhound track

Quote: (04-05-2012 02:03 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Reminds me Tuthmosis breaking down el mechanico's style of game:

You guys don't realize that Mechanico is working a totally different angle of game than anyone here. The blue-collar, the divey, the shit-hole, the dangerous: he knows how to find the diamonds in those roughs.

I'll be the first to admit though, that white trash girls, provided they're not fat, can be pretty hot.

My smart Connecticut game didn't work here. If you want to get laid you have to deal with what's here.

I almost died when ALI tried to say something intelligent to one of the local bar girls here.

el mechanico, florida can be dangerous for the intellect if one doesn't travel and mingle with humans from time to time. From what you report, it can be great for business and making money but if one doesn't travel for a reality check, the brain can end up recessing.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (04-05-2012 02:46 PM)Moma Wrote:  

el mechanico, florida can be dangerous for the intellect if one doesn't travel and mingle with humans from time to time. From what you report, it can be great for business and making money but if one doesn't travel for a reality check, the brain can end up recessing.
You get used to it and it's an hour and half flight to the DR if you want to talk to smarter people.

Quote: (04-05-2012 02:52 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2012 02:46 PM)Moma Wrote:  

You get used to it and it's an hour and half flight to the DR if you want to talk to smarter people.

as someone who grew up there, these are some pretty rough generalizations...

lol DR has smarter people than Florida? Damn

When I spent a few months in Miami beach in 2001/2 there was definitely a loucheness to the life there.

Tons and tons of transients and people running away from themselves..

Was fun for a while,but I'd go stir crazy living there.

Tons of hot girls!

Quote: (04-05-2012 02:28 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

My smart Connecticut game didn't work here. If you want to get laid you have to deal with what's here.

I almost died when ALI tried to say something intelligent to one of the local bar girls here.

He ain't lying. You gotta dumb it down big time. The only intelligent convo's I had was with other tourist. Tampa Bay is the shit though. Sarasota has a higher class of people, if you want to dress up and be appreciated.

There's stupid everywhere, right?

When I was working in custo service I was told everyday that I "didn't seem like someone from Florida" - whatever that may mean. Perhaps it's because I speak clearly, enunciate my words, and keep the hip-hop slang to a minimum (or reserved to circles I have to dumb down for).

I really need to see more of the states so I can make my comparo to Florida.

There are two things that I always see outsiders saying about Florida: the girls are hot, and the people are crazy. I can't say I disagree... and the hot girls are craziest.

But I've been here for almost forever, so it's almost all I know.

I guess I'm probably nuttier than I could imagine. Naaaaaah

More stupid Florida...
http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs...18/OPINION
Dude dies after a cockroach eating contest