rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airbnb.com bangs...the Couchsurfing Killer!!!

Well, I did it!!!! I thought it could be done.....and I was right!!!!!

I put an ad on airbnb about a month ago looking for an alternative to Couchsurfing backpacker chics. I have a spare bedroom in my Beachfront condo on South Beach, and while I am NOT interested in making money on it as a rental, I am interest in easy sex! [Image: lol.gif]

So, I pimped it out, made it VERY GIRL FRIENDLY, and put an ad on airbnb, with a price tag of 29USD per night....and VOILA!!! The requests started POURING IN!

I am officially proud to announce to the board that last night....I GOT MY SWEDISH FLAG!!!!!!! It gets better, SHE PAID ME FOR IT! [Image: lol.gif]

So, if anyone out there wants to secretly rent out a spare room for a night, and you are in a hot spot, this airbnb is a friggin pussy goldmine!! The caliber of women are better than those hippie free-loading couchsurfing chics whom are usually ugly to average looking.

The nice thing is YOU CAN CHOOSE WHOM YOU WANT TO RENT TO, and build a reputation like couch surfing!

So Roosh, if Couchsurfing kicked you out....come on over to airBNB, it's good times here.

Now, I need a player here to figure out how to do this when the roles are reversed, you rent out form a female host.

My airbnb ad to give you an idea of how to attract only high-end females:

"This beach room is perfect for the female traveling solo. Your own small yet private room- sun drenched, FULL OCEAN VIEW, and furnished with a brand new Queen bed and empty closet and drawers. Bathroom is small but the entire apartment is clean, quiet located one block from the Ocean, one of the best and safest areas in South Beach, and a short walking distance to Collins Av. restaurants, Ocean Drive and much more. Tons of restaurants nearby and close to public transportation (buses). The building has a Greek Mediterranean charm and is quaint and the apartment is two floors duplex. There is Central AC and High Speed WIFI, A flat screen TV, and you are welcome to use my home iMAC computer, also free of charge.

Very friendly environment. However, note this is an -nicotine -drug - free environment - no smoking and no pets allowed.

Sleeps one. No guests.

- Air Conditioning (AC)
- Wi-Fi (high speed internet 24 hours)
- Open Wide eat in kitchen
- Fresh linens and towels
- Hair dryer
- Lots of light
- Cozy & comfy
- Free Laundromat down the hall
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Dulplex
-Excellent neighborhood

About Me:

I'm a laid back, and open-minded gentleman working in an arts related field who lightly drinks socially (mostly wine) and DO NOT smoke. You can cook meals here (or try mine) if you want but you may not want to as there are plenty of affordable restaurants close by too. I serve coffee/tea and fresh fruit with yogurt for breakfast.

* Who was it here on RVF that gave me the idea to server continental breakfast to overnight guests? THANK YOU!!!!
** There is a video recording feature of your profile, USE IT!! It makes girl feel comfortable about renting from you.

Wait.......was this BETA?

Mixx

Hahahaha [Image: lol.gif]

Damn it MiXX! Why'd you have to post this...? AirBnB was untouched!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Hahahahah, congratulations MiXX! Bravo for boldly going where no player had gone before [Image: tongue.gif]

p.s. jumping on the CS and AirBnB bandwagons as soon as I get my own place

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It's funny, when I discovered AirBNB like three months ago (because I needed a place on short notice), I immediately suspected this angle would work. Glad to hear it field tested. It's just a shame I don't have a big enough place right now.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

You're a goddamned prostitute, Mixx lol.

Quote: (03-03-2012 11:47 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I GOT MY SWEDISH FLAG!!!!!!! It gets better, SHE PAID ME FOR IT! [Image: lol.gif]

This is the next level of playboyhood! Getting paid for our services! I'm going to see a 40yo milf tonight and I'm gonna expect her to pay for everything including giving me gas money and a tip!!

We are providing a valuable service to these women. I don't want them to spend thousands of dollars travelling to the Carribean to buy male prostitutes. I can accommodate them for much cheaper!

I'm gonna see if I can beat Mixx and get more then 29 bucks from this broad.

The nice thing is YOU CAN CHOOSE WHOM YOU WANT TO RENT TO, and build a reputation like couch surfing!

So Roosh, if Couchsurfing kicked you out....come on over to airBNB, it's good times here.

Now, I need a player here to figure out how to do this when the roles are reversed, you rent out form a female host.
My airbnb ad to give you an idea of how to attract only high-end females:

Nicely Done MiXX, I have been exploring airbnb for the past 6 months and rented once in Chicago but from a male owner, It worked great as it was wau cheaper then a four star hotel with free parking etc....

I have a upcoming trip to NYC and am renting from a Danish girl in East Village but she doen't live in the apt, so I will have the Apt all by myself, I think it is a little hard to bang hosts althogh I have seen places listed where the hosts looked like they were practically asking for a bang...

Will report back after the trip......

One suggestion : You should also rent out occasionally to males too to build a reputation on airbnb.... I will rent from you [Image: smile.gif] and give you an excellent review and you can gave me a great review in return......
Can also slightly increase the rent to $ 50-75 to increase the legitimacy...

Happy Hunting mi Amigo......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:12 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

One suggestion : You should also rent out occasionally to males too to build a reputation on airbnb.... I will rent from you [Image: smile.gif] and give you an excellent review and you can gave me a great review in return......
Can also slightly increase the rent to $ 50-75 to increase the legitimacy...

Happy Hunting mi Amigo......

You mofo, you should give me a positive review regardless beyoch!!! [Image: lol.gif]

There are plenty of guys who give each other reviews here on Couchsurfing, and have never met the host, just for show between players to women.

Mixx

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:05 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I'm gonna see if I can beat Mixx and get more then 29 bucks from this broad.

You can't compare dawg....sorry, You are bangin a 40yo MILF! I banged a 19 yo blonde, swedish student on sexcation in Miami looking to "find her soul".

You better get more than 29 bucks from a MILF!!! Getting 100 bucks, and dinner from a MILF is not the same. The younger women are harder to bang in America for players over 30.

The only way you can beat me is if you get 30 bucks from an 18 year old (you have never banged) for sex! So, you must get paid more money, and she must be younger....then you take the lead! [Image: wink.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

You mofo, you should give me a positive review regardless beyoch!!! [Image: lol.gif]

There are plenty of guys who give each other reviews here on Couchsurfing, and have never met the host, just for show between players to women.

Mixx

Alright lets do that, I will search for your airbnb profile and give you an excellent review and you can do the same for me , you typed couchsurfing... I'm thinking you meant airbnb ?

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:22 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Alright lets do that, I will search for your airbnb profile and give you an excellent review and you can do the same for me , you typed couchsurfing... I'm thinking you meant airbnb ?

I meant either or...doe snot matter. Guys here give other guys fake positive reviews to show women they are not just after women.

However, my Airbnb profile would not work. My ad specifically says "female traveling solo" I did not want a bunch of sausage sending me requests, and using my pad to fuck hot women for 29 bucks...fuck that!

I only have 2 rules for any player that wants to fuck in my pimp south beach condo:

1. Bring pussy for me, she must be as hot or hotter than the pussy for you.
2. If you do not have another girl for me, and she has no hot girlfriends, I get to go first while you wait in the guest library reading Bang Colombia by Roosh V.

Mixx

This is classic. Mixx your a legend

Mixx, you just got me going here...

I'm currently doing some repairs on a spare room I have on the back of my apartment with its own bathroom and all. I intend to have a bnb scheme started within the following months (I do live on a hot spot) and reading your "success" was certainly inspiring.

keep it up.

Hey MiXX,

Was this the first girl that stayed with you, or did you have a bunch of others that you didn't bang before her?

This is innovative.

I recently wrote about Marc Faber who had a similar idea except he just scaled it up.

“I was in Phoenix the other day, and then the taxi driver took me to a nice hotel, The Fairmont, and then he told me about how the person he drove right before me told him that he just bought a 5 bedroom house for $120,000. Where in the world can you buy a 5 bedroom house for $120,000 (good question?).

I would buy it, live in one bedroom and rent out 4 bedrooms to concubines!”

Marc Faber: Real Estate Investing and Renting Out Rooms To Concubines http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2012/02/mar...bines.html

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:44 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

Hey MiXX,

Was this the first girl that stayed with you, or did you have a bunch of others that you didn't bang before her?

She popped my cherry man.

Mixx

Wait.......was this BETA?

Mixx

Also, to answer the age-old question "was this BETA?", I am going to have to make a judgement and call this one out as a Huge Beta Move.

Think about it, Mixx:

1. You undercharged for your room. Essentially you gave her a "gift". Huge Beta Move.

2. You gave her yogurt and coffee and tea. You "paid" for her. Huge Beta Move.

3. I am sure you didn't charge her for tap water. Essentially, you "bought" her water. Huge Beta Move.

4. Did you charge her for toilet paper? You "gave" it to her. Huge Beta Move.

5. Did you charge her for AC? You "gifted" it to her. Huge Beta Move.

6. Did you charge her for the locksmith fee for the extra key? Huge Beta Move.

7. You let her use your laptop. And electricity. You gave her a "gift". Huge Beta Move.

8. Did you charge her "wear and tear" on your floor? On your dishes? Did you charge her for dishwashing liquid? Huge Beta Move.

Official ruling: Monsterously Huge Beta Move

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:45 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

This is innovative.

A close friend and I are scouting rental properties.

Looking at college towns.

A lot of those units rent for $350 a month.

What's $350 a month for a concubine?

And this is why Mixx has the most rep on the forum. Great game innovator.

[Image: thumb.gif]

Quote: (03-03-2012 02:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

And this is why Mixx has the most rep on the forum. Great game innovator.

[Image: thumb.gif]

Old-school G, Marc Faber deserves some credit as well for the idea of the "scaled up" version.

I wonder if MiXX will reach 100 rep. for this

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:25 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I only have 2 rules for any player that wants to fuck in my pimp south beach condo:

1. Bring pussy for me, she must be as hot or hotter than the pussy for you.
2. If you do not have another girl for me, and she has no hot girlfriends, I get to go first while you wait in the guest library reading Bang Colombia by Roosh V.

Mixx

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Damn Mixx why you gotta give up airbnb lol.

But nice ad I'm gonna tweak it and use it for my place in DR.
I was on there last night looking at ads to get ideas on what to write..perfect timing!

$29 for a room on Miami Beach?? I think I'm gonna be hittin up the Mixxman for a spot to crash myself!

The thought of airbnb actually crossed my mind not long ago. Not even so much for women but just to make a little extra cash on my free space. Will seriously consider it now.

Only thing is they might expect me to hand them the keys to my place since they are paying and I'm not too comfortable giving a total stranger the keys to my apartment, especially if I'm not around.