rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian Playboy Teacher

Asian Playboy Teacher

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/asia...1GgQZgqNok

Asian Playboy Teacher

That's it!!! I'm gonna become a "dating coach". I know I can do a good job teaching newbies.

Good for this guy! He has the balls to do it!

Asian Playboy Teacher

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:24 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

That's it!!! I'm gonna become a "dating coach". I know I can do a good job teaching newbies.

If this can do it, any one of us could! I can't believe those guys paid $3500 for a weekend seminar on dating skills, the coach's advice on how to approach a girl is to touch them on the shoulder from behind, when they turn around smile at them and tell them they're beautiful! WTF???

From the article ""My best pick-up line is simply to come up to you and tell you that you're beautiful. It's short. It's simple."

This guy is raking it in at $3500 a head, then the "Asian pick up boot camp" team members all go out to a high end bar full of hot white chicks to use their newly acquired pick up skills, the results? One guy danced with a girl, hahaha, for $3500 thats all these guys got?

Damn what a waste of money, anyone of those goofs could have saved a shit tonne of cash by just buying Roosh's book Bang.

The best part of the video, go to the 4:44 minute mark, notice something unusual? No wonder these goofs can't get laid!!!

I don't understand these Asian guys, why do some of them seem so obsessed with getting a hot blond white girl?

Asian Playboy Teacher

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:24 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

If this guy can do it, any one of us could! I can't believe those guys paid $3500 for a weekend seminar on dating skills, the coach's advice on how to approach a girl is to touch them on the shoulder from behind, when they turn around smile at them and tell them they're beautiful! WTF???

From the article ""My best pick-up line is simply to come up to you and tell you that you're beautiful. It's short. It's simple."

This guy is raking it in at $3500 a head, then the "Asian pick up boot camp" team members all go out to a high end bar full of hot white chicks to use their newly acquired pick up skills, the results? One guy danced with a girl, hahaha, for $3500 thats all these guys got?

Damn what a waste of money, anyone of those goofs could have saved a shit tonne of cash by just buying Roosh's book Bang.

The best part of the video, go to the 4:44 minute mark, notice something unusual?

This pick up coach is nothing more than a snake oil salesman taking advantage (and a lot of money) of these guys' personal insecurities.

Asian Playboy Teacher

Asian Playboy is a joke. My friend was an instructor for his company and decided to quit. He himself admitted he had no right to teach pickup because he's intermediate at best.

I know another dude who took a BC with him and wasted 1,500 bucks. Dude didn't get better at all.

All Asian Playboy does is prey on the racial insecurity of Asian betas.

Asian Playboy Teacher

I like it that there is some pickup for Asians going on, and I don't mind even some of the "Just be yourself" stuff floating around (after all, they do focus on kino too), but the prices are outrageous. What the hell? For that kind of money, you could visit a foreign country for a month and get A LOT more game and more pussy at the same time.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Asian Playboy Teacher

What the fuck. I feel sorry for guys who are willing to pay that kind of money for this bullshit. I would have no problem helping someone get better if they were willing to get out in the trenches. Just fill up my tummy with food and support my weed habit.

Asian Playboy Teacher

I ran into this guy, his one mexican instructor, a chick, and a few students at The Edison in downtown Los Angeles a few weeks back on a Saturday and I was straight twerkin the joint with not much comp/resistance. My buddy in Vegas lit up one of his instructors @ Tryst a few years back which was well documented...He's straight takin advantage of the AZN's insecurity issues ..torontokid straight hit it on the money..

Asian Playboy Teacher

I'm lucky to have been the curious and reflective type who made myself seek out things if things didn't satisfy me (eg. women and surroundings). This made me travel, discover new lands, other types of women, talk to many people esp. women, pursued artistic interests, and of course learning about game. I don't fault them at all that these guys signed up for classes...

They didn't know better.

They probably stuck to their own comfort zones for the longest time. Perhaps this class would bring them up to speed with things related to becoming a playboy. I just hope that they keep on practicing whatever they learned.

Asian Playboy Teacher

lol

@ 4:19 background guy's shirt buttons are holding on for dear life

Asian Playboy Teacher

Quote: (03-03-2012 07:25 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I like it that there is some pickup for Asians going on, and I don't mind even some of the "Just be yourself" stuff floating around (after all, they do focus on kino too), but the prices are outrageous. What the hell? For that kind of money, you could visit a foreign country for a month and get A LOT more game and more pussy at the same time.

The problem with pickup for Asians is that its a circle jerk of self pitying losers.

I can't tell you how many skinny ass glasses wearing Asian PUA's I have seen in Toronto.

If they want to get laid they gotta build up a new style and build some muscle. Not go to shitty PUA seminars. All while doing this they gotta approach and try to meet girls.

A lot of the alpha Asians I know are into martial arts. Girls love that shit.

Asian Playboy Teacher

$3500 for a weekend seminar! A fool and his money are easily parted.

Asian Playboy Teacher

@ scotian regarding why Asians want blonde girls. Generally the Asians who only want blonde, or anyone who only wants xyz (assuming not a player already and just goes where it is abundant) suffer from what I call "girl logic disease".

They want blondes even more because they have been told over and over they can't have them. I had one guy show me a photo of a 4 and call her "hot" where as a 8.5 Latin girl was "not as attractive". Essentially lots of these guys exhibit womanly qualities "I want what I can't get". Really into blondes? Find ones that have travelled in Asia or go to a spot with billions of them like Iceland.

Asian Playboy Teacher

Quote: (03-09-2012 10:26 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

@ scotian regarding why Asians want blonde girls. Generally the Asians who only want blonde, or anyone who only wants xyz (assuming not a player already and just goes where it is abundant) suffer from what I call "girl logic disease".

They want blondes even more because they have been told over and over they can't have them. I had one guy show me a photo of a 4 and call her "hot" where as a 8.5 Latin girl was "not as attractive". Essentially lots of these guys exhibit womanly qualities "I want what I can't get". Really into blondes? Find ones that have travelled in Asia or go to a spot with billions of them like Iceland.

Careful there WestCoast, I wouldn't call it "girl logic disease" if you want something that people constantly tell you you can't have. You just described many of the players here. I'm one of the Asians you describe as blonde-lovers, they're my preference but I'm an equal-opportunity banger.

Why do we learn game?
Why are we on this forum?
To be the best of ourselves as men and to get the best women possible (looks or otherwise).

What you talk about is a false sense of entitlement.
Some Asians with blonde fetishes have it. I don't sense that some of these guys have it. They're just hungry guys, I understand and don't chide them for it. They're fooled into this, they simply needed to get out more, seek out, and learn more like I did. Did you hear what's common about the (brief) stories of the participants?

"I want to get out of my Asian circle"
"I want to date outside my race"

This is not entitlement, they just identified a problem area in their lives but not solve it the way
some of us would've done. But if they need to catch up learning the basics (as flawed as Asian Playboy's techniques are), perhaps (and I hope)
Asian Playboy can help them.

Asian Playboy Teacher

I agree with your post, I put in parenthesis "if u are not a player already". Everyone can go for every race/look/creed no problem. I am rather pointing out that the vibe given out for a "strong preference" assuming you are a newbie will be "I really want you". Make sense?

I have no hate on preferences, I am just concerned with the whole I want this because I was told I can't have it so I am doing this for that sake. That mentality is not being you. The I want xyz because I developed a taste for it after years of game is different.

Asian Playboy Teacher

People shouldn't be so quick to bash dating coaches.

Being someone that pirated every pickup product for years off of torrents, and then took a bootcamp, I can tell you there is some shit you just will never learn from just reading an ebook.

Asian Playboy Teacher

Quote: (03-09-2012 11:20 AM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

Being someone that pirated every pickup product for years off of torrents, and then took a bootcamp, I can tell you there is some shit you just will never learn from just reading an ebook.
[Image: troll.gif]

Asian Playboy Teacher

Quote: (03-09-2012 05:04 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2012 07:25 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The problem with pickup for Asians is that its a circle jerk of self pitying losers.

I can't tell you how many skinny ass glasses wearing Asian PUA's I have seen in Toronto.

If they want to get laid they gotta build up a new style and build some muscle. Not go to shitty PUA seminars. All while doing this they gotta approach and try to meet girls.

A lot of the alpha Asians I know are into martial arts. Girls love that shit.

Good advice, regardless if your asian or not. Working out +1, dressing sharp +1, know how to stand up for yourself (martial arts) +1, simply approaching +1, knowing how to party (money) +1 = meeting and having sex with females. Plural.

A winning recipe, and its free. But the problem here is: Guys don't want to work hard, they want a magic pill and a short cut, similar to a Tony Robbins or University of Phoenix college program.

Asian Playboy Teacher

Quote: (03-09-2012 10:26 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Good analysis, but i think they suffer from self hate. Like any minority in any country they are force to assimilate into the dominate group. This is just a bi product of assimilation.

Keep in mind these asian guys are force to assimilate into a white culture, Asian are the minority in the US. Asian through assimilation are force to compete in business and colleges for resources. By product of assimilation. White worship.

Also marketing and the movie industry promotes there own image of beauty. The hegemony in this country are white people.

Only Betas will listen to the media and marketing propaganda.

Alphas will know what they want. And can override this programming. White people, according to the media are the best looking.

Any real player will tell you, there is beauty in every country. I agree with you, I love latina women as much as any women. I find beauty in black women to....

Only beta follow the crowd.

Look up white worship. There is a ton of this shit.

Asian Playboy Teacher

Quote: (03-09-2012 11:59 AM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2012 11:20 AM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Big time. Looks like a self-promoting troll to me.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Asian Playboy Teacher

Anybody else found the debrief gay as hell?

lol

That's the thing I don't miss dealing with community dudes anymore the mental masturbation at the end of the night. Guys wanting to talk about it over pancakes and egg's

Here is my take, if your teaching boot camps and charging that much there should be some sort of "proof" that the guy who is teaching you is legit. The only way to know that is to go out with him(which is pointless when you have to cough up $3500). Even field footage is better then nothing. I remember when I first started and I viewed footage of Mehow, Hypnotica etc. When I watch footage of supposed "Master Pug's" I realize that some of the stuff their doing that's so "mindblowing" I've been doing for years

Asian Playboy Teacher

Quote: (03-09-2012 12:37 PM)jerome Wrote:  

Good analysis, but i think they suffer from self hate. Like any minority in any country they are force to assimilate into the dominate group. This is just a bi product of assimilation.

Keep in mind these asian guys are force to assimilate into a white culture, Asian are the minority in the US. Asian through assimilation are force to compete in business and colleges for resources. By product of assimilation. White worship.

(snip)

Immigrants assimilating themselves does not always lead to white worship. Assimilation means adapting to the hegemony, otherwise be left in the dust.

White worship means disparaging your own race in favor of all things white. You can adapt to the majority culture without hating on your ancestral culture.

It's difficult to tell from a 5 minute news clip if these guys actually hate their Asian background.

BTW, is it just me or do I sense in this forum that if an Asian guy (compared to other types of guys) tries to improve himself with dating non-Asians it's somehow suspect (i.e. they probably hate themselves, why are they so obsessed with white girls, etc.)?

Asian Playboy Teacher

Quote: (03-09-2012 01:28 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2012 12:37 PM)jerome Wrote:  

(snip)

Immigrants assimilating themselves does not always lead to white worship. Assimilation means adapting to the hegemony, otherwise be left in the dust.

White worship means disparaging your own race in favor of all things white. You can adapt to the majority culture without hating on your ancestral culture.

It's difficult to tell from a 5 minute news clip if these guys actually hate their Asian background.

BTW, is it just me or do I sense in this forum that if an Asian guy (compared to other types of guys) tries to improve himself with dating non-Asians it's somehow suspect (i.e. they probably hate themselves, why are they so obsessed with white girls, etc.)?

True, but some of them suffer from self hate and white worship to some extent.

And more importantly lakc of female interaction. Simply approaching is a big issue with these guys.

Asian Playboy Teacher

Let's stop with the Asian bashing.

Asian Playboy Teacher

Asian men are doing better then ever. Jeremy Lin has incresed their "sexy" value.

I am on a one man mission to help my Asian brothers!

Feel inferior no more! If you can be the starting point guard for the New York Knicks you can bang some nice white, brown, and black women!