rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My forum pussy timeshare idea

This probably belongs in a different section or all of them at once but here it goes.

I've been kicking around the idea of making a time share of sorts that yields high amounts of young bikini clad slutty lays for the collective here.

My inspiration comes from these French guys that I used to party with who traveled the world and opened Mexican bars in each place they stayed at then sell it when they leave. They got play non-stop.

This is the deal..We rent out a hole in the wall type of place here in St. Pete beach or Clearwater and fix up a pimp ass mini apartment in the back.

Get a beer and wine permit and have a revolving door of "partners" coming in to do some guest bartending and run ridiculous ladies drink specials or have ladies night everyday of the week. The tourists chicks will eat this up and you the guest bartender can breeze in and out as you please while staying rent free in the mini-pimp-apartment.

A scenario...Let's say Mixx felt like driving a few hours and wanted some down time for a few days. All he would have to do is park the car, walk in and he'd be knee deep in bikinis in 10 minutes or Let's say one of you guys were looking to relocate here..There you go. You have a base where you could make some money until you figure it out. It's not like you will have to bartend for hours to pull. I'm thinking about an hour or so.

We keep good books and in the end sell at a profit. This is just a basic overview. Tweaks? Good idea?
[attachment=4930]
Our clients. This is Clearwater..

Quote: (02-24-2012 12:42 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This is the deal..We rent out a hole in the wall type of place here in St. Pete beach or Clearwater and fix up a pimp ass mini apartment in the back.

Get a beer and wine permit

How hard is this part to do in your area?

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:10 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Not hard at all and you can buy them used. They are transferable I just have to ask around to lease one(full liquor) or buy a beer and wine.

Ohh and you can smoke inside all you want!

E-mech , I am down with however this thing plays out as I know you but others might be genuinely concerned with potential loss on their Investment.

Are you planning on Investing the Major share or all and then ask for Time chare contributions ?

As for my seriousness on this project, I am coming down to Clearwater to check out the prospects in late March/April [Image: smile.gif]

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:15 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Not hard at all and you can buy them used. They are transferable I just have to ask around to lease one(full liquor) or buy a beer and wine.

Find out costs.

In California, they cost a boatload (not surprising).

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:17 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

E-mech , I am down with however this thing plays out as I know you but others might be genuinely concerned with potential loss on their Investment.

Are you planning on Investing the Major share or all and then ask for Time chare contributions ?

As for my seriousness on this project, I am coming down to Clearwater to check out the prospects in late March/April [Image: smile.gif]
I'm going to be the spark plug/ bird dog. Someone else has to be the money manager. I'm sure we have way more qualified guys for that then me.

What would we call it??

@G I will check but I'm thinking outright purchase full liquor is 50k or so. the also have lotteries here where they give them away from time to time.

The investment is the possible deal breaker. In ANY area where tourists congregate property is madly expensive, this goes for just about all areas of the world.

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:30 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

The investment is the possible deal breaker. In ANY area where tourists congregate property is madly expensive, this goes for just about all areas of the world.
Not here. It's not Miami. I live in a tourist city and you can buy a house here for 30k

I don't know if you have seen it, but, it sounds like the clubhouse from that Sons of Anarchy show.

Pretty cool idea. It wouldn't be much but I'd probably invest a couple grand into it.

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What would we call it??

My vote to name the bar is:

Was this Beta Bar?™

Maybe have a ton of fish tanks around the place with:

[Image: betta1.jpg]

[Image: betta-fish.jpg]

Lets open a small "cafe" on the side of it, I'll move down there and head the kitchen [Image: lol.gif]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:19 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Find out costs.

Also check up on the Florida laws. In California for example, you are not allowed to discriminate pricing based on sex. In other words, can't give ladies a discount or deal.

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What would we call it??

Was this Beta Bar?™

It might be better to simplify this to just:

Beta Bar™

or

AlphaBeta Bar™

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:59 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Find out costs.

Also check up on the Florida laws. In California for example, you are not allowed to discriminate pricing based on sex. In other words, can't give ladies a discount or deal.

Maybe you could get away with it by advertising that if you wear heels and skirt or other types of female apparel, then you get drink specials.

Quote: (02-24-2012 02:13 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

What would we call it??

Was this Beta Bar?™

Beta Bar™

or

AlphaBeta Bar™

AlphaBeta Bar™ is pretty good.

You have to think style. (And I don't mean that balding pick up artist who wrote The Game either).

Maybe fish tanks with:

[Image: A-great-white-shark-off-t-001.jpg]

And

[Image: Betta_Fish.jpg]

Thoughts?

Quote: (02-24-2012 02:35 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2012 02:13 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

What would we call it??

Was this Beta Bar?™

Beta Bar™

or

AlphaBeta Bar™

AlphaBeta Bar™ is pretty good.

You have to think style. (And I don't mean that balding pick up artist who wrote The Game either).

Thoughts?

Yeah the AlphaBeta name could lead to some cool branding touches around that dichotomy.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (02-24-2012 01:59 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Find out costs.

Please. This is redneck ass West Florida
[attachment=4932]

Here you go Chad a whole restaurant with beer and wine 32k
http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bfs/2865089603.html

How are you going to keep the girls from trying to bring other guys ?? It's just going to be RVF dudes and the chicks?

Quote: (02-24-2012 02:50 PM)soup Wrote:  

How are you going to keep the girls from trying to bring other guys ?? It's just going to be RVF dudes and the chicks?

We can have Fisto and MikeCF work the door.

Although, since they would have first crack at all the girls, we all might end up empty handed.

How about these "promotions," since you can't discriminate based on gender (or other protected clases):

People with BMI under 25 get in for discounted rate.

People wearing high heels and skirts get in for discounted rate.

Quote: (02-24-2012 02:50 PM)soup Wrote:  

Girls will just walk in off the beach. There's going to be dudes in there but you will be the bartender. How many chicks do you need to bang a day? Bang one at lunch then another at the after hours party. You could throw the dudes out if you want and have a foursome all over the bar at 2:00 or close the doors when you feel like the logistics are right. That's the benefit of being able to call the shots.
[attachment=4933]
This is an existing dive bar there. I'm thinking something along these lines.

Tuth, all the girls wear bikinis all year round there. That's just how it is.

In Poland a club was doing a special where girls in high heels drink one hour for free.

Quote: (02-24-2012 03:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

In Poland a club was doing a special where girls in high heels drink one hour for free.

Well, then I'm doing one in Medellin where girls with cherry thongs drink for 2hrs free, but they must be wearing nothing but the cherry thong while they are drinking fro free.

Mixx

Quote: (02-24-2012 03:42 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2012 03:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Well, then I'm doing one in Medellin where girls with cherry thongs drink for 2hrs free, but they must be wearing nothing but the cherry thong while they are drinking fro free.

This is very similar to the policy at Casa Tuthmosis™. Girls drink free as long as they're here and putting out, or progressing toward putting out. Naked girls get bottomless sausage. Continental breakfast in the morning for overnight guests.