rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you respond with when a girl asks you if you are a player?

This happened to me more than once and i always responded with " God no im a good guy" with a smirk on my face and a sarcastic tone .

The problem is i never found out if they were serious or just plain testing me

anyone happened to him? and what where your responses?

finally what is a good way to try to find out if shes testing you or not?

The smirk and sarcastic remark is a decent move - a better one would be to neg and reframe.

The "Are you a player line?" is always a shit test.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Agree and amplify.

Girl: Are you a player?

Tuthmosis: Yes and no. I'm a human trafficker. I capture white girls and sell them on the wholesale market. Does that count, I don't know?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

What if they tell you you're a player and have proof? As is in my case in my town. They say shit like..I know who you are and your game or last week some girl walked up to me after I pulled her friend outside and said..She's with me. She's not leaving with you. Don't try to sneak her out.

I don't think most girls have a clue what a real player is. Yea I fucked two girls you know in the past year and I'm a player? That's all you got on me?

The real problem is when you get caught mid-pull by the pussy police. The girls want to bow up on you and the guys white knight

I think lizards know the score these days. You can play around it or you can say you are.

If she asks you if you are a player, ask her if she is a virgin. If she is not, then she has no business asking for a clean track record from you either.
Besides, players are deemed as alpha to these lizards. Lizards don't want a dude who has only been with one reptile unless she (and you) are looking for an LTR. If that is so, then what I said doesn't apply.

But most North American lizards, especially those in their twenties (and even some older) are like Shaq in 1993.
Only looking for the slam.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Anytime a girl starts these kinds of shit-tests / personal questions I say something like, "Easy there with the interrogation Al Qaeda". Usually does the trick.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I'm a lover not a fighter (with a smirk)

Team Nachos

'Wow how did you guess?' in a sarcastic tone.

It's all about your reality if you don't give a shit, neither will she.

"you bet, I'm playing you right now." Total deadpan, very slight smirk/look of disapproval, maybe look away for a few seconds. My theory is that if you punish the shit-testing behavior, you get less of it.

'I am not black' lol

Quote: (02-08-2012 02:32 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Agree and amplify.

Tuthmosis: Yes and no. I'm a human trafficker. I capture white girls and sell them on the wholesale market. Does that count, I don't know?

Something like this.

I usually go with "Oh yeah, I've slept with thousands of women... just this year!!"

Go way over the top, make her look foolish for even bringing it up. The irony of all that being that only a player would think to say that [Image: lol.gif]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

"No, but I've been with more girls than dollars in my bank account"

Quote: (02-08-2012 07:40 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

I'm a wise ass like that. I would LOVE to say that to a girl. I'm not a player I just crush a lot [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

No, but I have game.

Game is a necessary evil

my default response to 95% of dumb questions like that from a chick

"what? shut da fuck up, next subject"

''Yeah i play football, basketball, handball, so yeah, i like to play'' (when you say the i like to play part you must change your tone and stare right in her eyes, kinda as if you were eye fucking her, but dont make it too intensive, it needs to be quick and you have to quickly change the subject..but keep her interested as you change the subject.

Kukku by the way, dont say ''no im a good guy''.that just kill the vibe, you will hardly pull if you say shit like that. If you want to say no, say no and keep it there..the no plus im a good guy kills it in a bad way.

p.s. This should be on game section, i bet other players are missing on this question, many of us dont even come on this part of the forum.

If i'm feeling assholish "I'm a huge player. Why, are you applying to join the harem?"

Some other good ones on this thread too

The key is to recognize this is a shit test-if you back pedal and act apologetic-you fail

Agree and amplify or evade in a humorous way and you pass

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (02-09-2012 09:56 AM)pitt Wrote:  

''Yeah i play football, basketball, handball, so yeah, i like to play'' ..but keep her interested as you change the subject.

Ha ha, that's exactly what I do! "A player, like a ballplayer or a card player or perhaps a DVD player? I'm not exactly sure what you mean here." If she continues and gives you a description of what she means, then I say, "Oh yeah, I'm definitely one of those!" By this point if she's not laughing, you know you can move on and save time.

IF, however, she asks very early in the conversation, she's probably a lost cause anyway, so I just say, "Yep, and I'd probably be too much trouble for you." Either she invests and accepts the challenge right there or not, again you save time.

Quote:Quote:

p.s. This should be on game section, i bet other players are missing on this question, many of us dont even come on this part of the forum.

I come to this forum all the time, I actually enjoy trying to figure out these various game issues. Kind of like a game work book of story problems.

all of you thanks for the advice

especially you pitt didnt know it could back fire like that

thanks again.

Quote: (02-08-2012 12:59 PM)Kukku Wrote:  

This happened to me more than once and i always responded with " God no im a good guy" with a smirk on my face and a sarcastic tone .

The problem is i never found out if they were serious or just plain testing me

anyone happened to him? and what where your responses?

finally what is a good way to try to find out if shes testing you or not?

That's funny cause I got the exact same question this weekend. I was out with a friend at a bar in Notting Hill gate and met these four girls. When I have been chatting/flirting/dancing with the one I had my eye on she asked me if I am a playa. I put on this cheeky smile on and looking in the eye without breaking contact and said.. "it doesn't matter what I say, you will believe whatever you wanna believe"..she looked perplexed for a few seconds and as she opened her mouth to speak I said.."gotcha"..and we started laughing. She took me home that night.

Her: Are you a player?

Me: Yeah, I love playing games. Been playing them my whole life. I remember my first system, got it when I was two. Mario, sonic, and Zelda. Damn I loved those days.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If you feel even the slightest amount of guilt or shame she'll read it on you. This is a scene you need to play out in your head a few million times until you can answer in real life with a straight face. It's a test of your inner game.

Team Nachos

I get this constantly. Here's what you need to know about this: Women want men who other women want. Period.

Me: I won't play you, but I will fuck the shit out of you. (slow smile)

Girl: (laughing) You're so rude! (slaps my arm)

Me: Not rude. Just being honest. (go in for kiss)

You have to be 100% confident. When I was younger and got this shit test I would tease my way out of it but as I get older I use a very direct game, because I don't care to jump through hoops. I can get laid anytime I want so I choose to lay it out there And either the girl is okay with the answer or not.

You'd be surprised at what you can get away with when you're very direct with girls.

Quote: (03-15-2012 07:06 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

You'd be surprised at what you can get away with when you're very direct with girls.

Yes. Definitely. I had a girl text me at 7am one time and told me off saying I was pretty fucking ballsy. I rolled over in bed and just laughed.

Team Nachos