rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you talk to women about?

I've got a cute 19 yo that I met 1 time for a quick coffee date. No kiss close because I was about to leave her country and she wasn't up for it.
But, I got her on facebook and I told he that I'm heading back to her city for a long term stay.

IS that it? Do I still have to talk to her online or just meet up when I get there? What do we talk about?

She's not the most interesting person- her hobby= hanging with friends, she hasn't been outside of her city much, and she's majoring in economics b/c it will make her money (its not her passion).

I asked her what the weather was like in her city. Thats about all I could think of.

What are some good convo topics with women???

talk to her about what you're passionate about. what books you like, movies, music, your own hobbies, your favorite kind of weather, your favorite food, how funny this guy next to you looks.

whatever comes to your mind, really.

what you say doesn't really matter, it's how you say it, the vibe you put out, and how you're making her feel (which should be on).

Quote: (02-02-2012 03:18 PM)theoogabear Wrote:  

talk to her about what you're passionate about. what books you like, movies, music, your own hobbies, your favorite kind of weather, your favorite food, how funny this guy next to you looks.

whatever comes to your mind, really.

what you say doesn't really matter, it's how you say it, the vibe you put out, and how you're making her feel (which should be on).

Alright,

I said: My friend was telling me about Beyonce today. Is she popular in your country? I'm listening to Foster the people now. And you?

(Beyonce is popular in her country. I really am listening to Foster..love them).

We'll see how it goes. I'm thinking I just need to find a more intellectual girl.

What country is she from? You can simply talk about differences in cultures/countries. Teach her some random things about the USA besides music. Anything can sound interesting if you frame it right. That way she will look contiue to look forward to your chats. But how soon are you going to meet up with her? Penpal relationships fizzle out pretty quick.

No matter what you're talking about, always look for opportunities to talk about sex, relationships, love. Gauge to see how erotic you can get.

Quote: (02-02-2012 03:45 PM)goodfella Wrote:  

What country is she from? You can simply talk about differences in cultures/countries. Teach her some random things about the USA besides music. Anything can sound interesting if you frame it right. That way she will look contiue to look forward to your chats. But how soon are you going to meet up with her? Penpal relationships fizzle out pretty quick.

Meeting next month.

I think I'll just find a different girl..she's so hard to talk with. I love travel, food, psychology, and I keep up with world news because I find it fascinating. This girl seems to like pop music and talking with her friends..thats it. Pretty girl, and I'm 99% sure she's down to fuck...but strugglin with keepin a convo with her, :

Quote: (02-02-2012 03:50 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

No matter what you're talking about, always look for opportunities to talk about sex, relationships, love. Gauge to see how erotic you can get.

Oh, great idea. Considering I don't really care if I screw it up with her I'll just escalate the convo to sex.

Next message is gonna be about Beyonce having a nice body..and then I'll compliment the girl on her body...then I'll start talking about wanting to kiss her breasts...and if she's still chatting I'll go further.

Should be entertaining at the least[Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (02-02-2012 03:53 PM)DrainTree Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2012 03:45 PM)goodfella Wrote:  

Meeting next month.

I think I'll just find a different girl..she's so hard to talk with. I love travel, food, psychology, and I keep up with world news because I find it fascinating. This girl seems to like pop music and talking with her friends..thats it. Pretty girl, and I'm 99% sure she's down to fuck...but strugglin with keepin a convo with her, :

Good deal. But I hope you realize already or learn quick that you will never get alot of mental stimulation talking to girls. Sadly a girl like this wont change much when she gets to her late 20's.

A thought... try using open loops in your conversation... start an idea and don't finish... jump from one thing to another. It frustrates people and she'll start asking questions to "finish" the earlier ideas.

When she asks questions say no or answer with a question... again it gets her chasing you.

don't try too hard... doesn't work unless you are trying hard to not give a shit.

If you aren't going to be physically available with this girl for a while don't pump up her sexual energy too much... she'll just go bang someone nearby.

My intro on RVF. Call me crazy but I love a butterface girl.

Think of your most interesting, funny or attractive stories. Ask her a question that will prompt her to tell a story about herself, then she will ask you the same thing, and drop your story.

generic example:
"What's the best trip/vacation you've been on?"

This also is a nice setup to find out what kind of person you are dealing with....if she doesn't reciprocate then you are probably dealing with someone who isn't all that into you, and who's idea of a conversation is waiting for their turn to talk.

Things that make you look interesting. I brew my own hooch in my bathroom, which sounds ridiculous, but when delivered with some finesse and refinement chicks dig it because I'm usually the only guy they've ever met that's brewed his own booze. Ergo, I'm interesting.

A big problem I Had when I first got into all this was that I just wasn't interesting, and I think a lot of guys suffer from this. If you're talking about pop music you might have this problem.

One of the best things I did for my game was to STOP chasing girls and start living a more interesting life. Now I tell them I'm a fitness junkie novice powerlifter that eats like a caveman and brews his own booze. And thats just at hello.

Edit:

Also try lying, but blatantly lie. The next question she asks you come up with the most asinine answer you can think of, BUT DONT BREAK THE CHARACTER OF THE LIE.

Her: "What are you up to"
You: "Saving the world from a mad scientist"

Then just have fun, but never stop with the game, from that day forth, at that time, you were infact saving the world from a mad scientist, just keep spinning the story and getting crazy. I bet she plays along and loves it.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Their life. My life. Sex. Hobbies. Books. Music. Fashion. Art. Travel. Health. Relationships. Films. Sports.

Something that made me better at conversations is going off hooks in conversations

i.e.

this girl I dated was a ballet dancer so I talked about how there must be a lot of competition trying to get spots - this leads into talking drama and conflict between people who you are performing with. Talk about how its difficult to be away from family. Talk about different country's / cultures

she's majoring in economics b/c it will make her money (its not her passion)

so you could say do you think anyone successful has made it doing something thats not their passion

talk about your passion

I think people love it when you can say something in the frame of reference you
you can do a cold read like

"so your the sort of person who do anything just for the money"

then can go with hypotheticals like say something rediculous she would do for money

Unapologetically follow your passions and desires at all costs.

Walk as if you were the only man left in the world.

Live as if you were already dead. Live in the intesity of the moment.

Live for yourself, not for others.

Live on you edge at all times. Feel things through instead of just thinking about them.

Live the questions instead of holding on to the answers.

There is no way that you will run of things to say if you are completely and intensely passionate about everything you do, every breath you take, in the unpredictability and uncertainty of this very moment.

You start to live in the source of creation.

I generally ask them open-ended non-yes/no questions, let them do the legwork, add on to what they say (makes you seem like 'a good listener') and slowly ratchet up the sexuality.

Don't talk. Just listen. Listening gives you clues into her likes/dislikes which helps you to figure out how to get into her panties.

Just...prompt...a woman to talk and do/pretend to actively listen.

Most women are very self-centered so once she's comfortable with you she will blab away and as suggested in this thread when opportunities arise to veer the conversation to sex. Do so.

If she moves away from the sex convo prompt her with another question about herself so she blabs away until you can steer it to sex again.

Counter-punch in the convo. Don't sit up and blab about yourself.

A hater hates you for 1 of 3 reasons. 1) They want to be you. 2) They hate themselves. 3) They see you as a threat.

Quote: (02-02-2012 04:58 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Things that make you look interesting. I brew my own hooch in my bathroom, which sounds ridiculous, but when delivered with some finesse and refinement chicks dig it because I'm usually the only guy they've ever met that's brewed his own booze. Ergo, I'm interesting.

A big problem I Had when I first got into all this was that I just wasn't interesting, and I think a lot of guys suffer from this. If you're talking about pop music you might have this problem.

One of the best things I did for my game was to STOP chasing girls and start living a more interesting life. Now I tell them I'm a fitness junkie novice powerlifter that eats like a caveman and brews his own booze. And thats just at hello.

Edit:

Also try lying, but blatantly lie. The next question she asks you come up with the most asinine answer you can think of, BUT DONT BREAK THE CHARACTER OF THE LIE.

Then just have fun, but never stop with the game, from that day forth, at that time, you were infact saving the world from a mad scientist, just keep spinning the story and getting crazy. I bet she plays along and loves it.

I've done this before and it works every time. It gets girls to ask more questions and become more interested. When done with the right vibe and delivery you can build comfort very quickly

Quote: (02-02-2012 05:19 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Their life. My life. Sex. Hobbies. Books. Music. Fashion. Art. Travel. Health. Relationships. Films. Sports.
shitting with the door open. making your own beef jerkey. river boat gambling trips

With women you run either low game or high game.Examples of low game:

How are you?Are you long time here?Where do you work?Whatdo you study?What music do you listen to?It is like small talk.Every guy can run low game and it is what many call game.

There is the high game.Examples of high gameBig Grinid you notice how great portiero Buffon is?(talking about football while the girl has absolutely no interest in football.You do this to show guts and create tension).Did you notice how nice did he grab the ball?

Or I am wondering lately about wonderbras.I mean I have a friend who decided to wear a wonderbra to create optical illusion and now a guy is attracted to her.She is afraid he will be disappointed when she removes her blouse and he sees her goodies.What do you think?(this is sexual you talk about underwear,breasts etc women like talking about these topics).Or girls what are your dimensions? Because I cannot compromise with anything less than DD.In fact I go only to coffee shops where the girl serving has DD.(this makes women laugh they may say we will serve you etc).

Be careful when you run high game.High game creates instant attraction and can be destructive if used in extent because you drive women temperature way off.So another guy may come as a trailer and take advantage of her high tempertaure you created.Also with high game you have to usually keep up the tension high and this can be exhausting for your part.So it is good to alternate a bit with low game.

In any case do not be overheard by other guys when running high game because you are in for some unpleasant surprises.Guys do not like when another guy runs high game because he destroys their frame and otpions.They will try to suppress and silence you ASAP.

I'm on the young side, 22. I often open girls in bars who are older than me since I eschew the club scenes out here where it's more difficult to hold a conversation.

Has anyone gotten the age question going the other way?

"You make me feel old" etc..This one chick said "We shouldn't be talking." She had been flirting with me and left very soon after I disclosed what year I graduated high school (turns out we had gone to the same one, crazy random meeting).

Her: "You make me feel old"
You: "It must be tough talking to someone who makes you jealous"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-27-2012 08:59 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

With women you run either low game or high game.Examples of low game:

How are you?Are you long time here?Where do you work?Whatdo you study?What music do you listen to?It is like small talk.Every guy can run low game and it is what many call game.

There is the high game.Examples of high gameBig Grinid you notice how great portiero Buffon is?(talking about football while the girl has absolutely no interest in football.You do this to show guts and create tension).Did you notice how nice did he grab the ball?

Or I am wondering lately about wonderbras.I mean I have a friend who decided to wear a wonderbra to create optical illusion and now a guy is attracted to her.She is afraid he will be disappointed when she removes her blouse and he sees her goodies.What do you think?(this is sexual you talk about underwear,breasts etc women like talking about these topics).Or girls what are your dimensions? Because I cannot compromise with anything less than DD.In fact I go only to coffee shops where the girl serving has DD.(this makes women laugh they may say we will serve you etc).

Be careful when you run high game.High game creates instant attraction and can be destructive if used in extent because you drive women temperature way off.So another guy may come as a trailer and take advantage of her high tempertaure you created.Also with high game you have to usually keep up the tension high and this can be exhausting for your part.So it is good to alternate a bit with low game.

In any case do not be overheard by other guys when running high game because you are in for some unpleasant surprises.Guys do not like when another guy runs high game because he destroys their frame and otpions.They will try to suppress and silence you ASAP.

Great post!

[Image: greek-basket-1-s.jpg]

Quote: (02-02-2012 04:58 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

This is good. If she asks a boring question, give an interesting but ridiculous answer. But say this all with a straight face. The funnier it is the straighter you should look. You can literally talk about anything and spin it out into some hyperbole.

Get her to talk about something, anything, and go "Ali G" on her. Twist what she says against her and then point it out. Take things literally. Actually, when I am in a situation where I can't think of what to say, sometimes I will just think what would Ali G ask this girl if he was interviewing her. It's strange, but it works.

Sometimes complete nonsense also helps due to chick logic.For example I may ask:

Do you believe in tarot or slavic astrology?I think slavic astrology is the real deal tarot is fake.

Or do you think that men with Roman haircut are more sexy?

Greek chavale style:

I liked her rich exterior world(meaning her breasts because women usually say you should notice the woman's interior world).

Hi dolls,are these for real or do you wear wonderbras?-They are natural.-How do you prove it?Do they stand while lying on the beach?(this is for plastic breast).

Or tell me do you prefer black stockings or white stockings?

-I do not wear stockings.

-You wear fishnets to match your stiletto heels?

-I do not wear stilettos.

-So you prefer these high boots?

-I do not like high boots.

-Then you wear your leggings above or under your socks?

-I do not wear leggings.-

Damn you must be an American then who likes flip flops

.-I am not an American.

-Are you from England?

-No.Are you from Switzerland?-No.

-Are you from Luxemburg?

-No.-Really?You reminded me of Luxemburgian girls.

-How do Luxemburgian girls look?

-Very beautiful.

-I am from Hungary.

-Oh,I see you eat the salami etc.

This thread should be on game section, its always good to know what other players talk about with girls.

My strategy is usually about listening to her and give her a happy mood by throwing jokes now and then and of course i tend to get sexual with them even if it is somewhat indirect. I have also noticed that my sexual game only works with english girls and some european girls, most of other nationalities are not too open for sexual game.

Sometimes i find it hard to maintain consistent conversations with quiet girls, i need to be in a happy state to vibe with them.

One classic joke that i have used once and i had this girl laughing for 5 mins non-stop:

We sitting in the pizza hut. She is a 9 in my book, mad sweet but she is kinda quiet but with a great sense humour. We go quiet for few seconds, i see this super fat man sitting next to us, i tell her: ''Look, your type of man''