rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially?

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially?

Quote: (03-24-2012 04:06 PM)Golden Boy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 10:28 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2012 11:11 PM)Golden Boy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2012 05:54 PM)Feo Wrote:  

Bro...why is this thread even here?? If you are having trouble finding a non-black girl to date then you have trouble with your game...not your race..or your city. This is coming from a black guy who has been with all kinds of girls in all kinds of places. A lot of you guys on this forum are WAY to focused on race, and because of that your race becomes an issue.

I come on this forum a couple times a month and freaking every fucking time there is some guy with a post asking where black guys should go to find easy white sluts or what the best city is for black guys..or some shit along that line. Seriously man?

Sorry for the rant...but it's fucking annoying. Go fuck some white bitches or whatever your target race is..get tired of them and get over that shit.

I couldn't agree with you more Feo. I think A FEW DUDES (not all) on this forum get hung up to much on the color of skin. Nowadays, this shouldn't really matter at all. I come from a hispanic mother and an American dad. I am okay with dudes saying like I am a brother (cause thats a cultural inside thing), but when you start saying shit like where should black dudes go to meet white chicks, and how do black dudes do in South America, or some other city, etc., the comments and threads become generalized, and hit on the skin color and sometimes the race thing too much. We are all the same, color of skin does not mean anything to me. You either have game, style, and CLASS or you do not regardless of color of skin.

DUDE YOU ARE NOT BLACK, so you would never understand this thread and why the question was asked. Walk a day in my shoes and then we can talk and you can add relative info to this thread.

AmericaninEurope is talking from experience, not what he thinks but what he knows.

Why would you get upset by this thread?
People need to understand there are places in the world where a black guy is taking a risk by visiting. Places where the local police will look the other way if you are in trouble.
A White guy can travel to any country and be pretty safe, no one is going to trouble him b/c of the colour of his skin. (eg Naughty Nomad raves about African pussy - fcuk dude has even been to Haiti).

I mean look at the BS in Florida with the young black kid getting shot for nothing!

Rant Over!!
Yo Rudeboy, calm down... I was in no way stating that i am upset by this thread.
I was merely making a point that although stereotypes exist for people of different races, colors, social classes, i think it is whacked and dumb. Hence, thats why my final point stated that the color of a persons skin does not mean anything to me, and I wish the women and men in this country change change their perception and we can all be equal like in Brazil (where lights, dark, and mixed are all perceived more equally and the racial stereotypes don't have as much affect.) I personally have dated a few black chicks (as well as all other races- i prefer latin girls looks the most), and I have several friends that are black. They absolutely kill in it in LA cause they are high class, have good style, well mannered, and with some good or great game.
And NO, I don't know how it is for you when you experience stereotypes and prejudices because in am not Black of course. I am sure it is much more challenging for you to game a lot of white colored girls (although believe me, it is no Cake Walk for me either). All I am saying is that I just hope this perception changes. I think we have come a long way in the last 10 years or more though, but we still have a LONG WAY TO GO...

No problem dude, but I will also say the Brazil thing is a fallacy!
They are not all equal, there is a upper class which is mostly white (European) and a lower class which is mostly black (African).

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread