Roosh V Forum
Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? (/thread-8226.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - Future82 - 11-19-2011

I've always heard cities, like Minneapolis, Portland(OR), & Denver, as well as Seattle, San Francisco, & Phoenix were great places for interracial dating, let me know what you guys think & where have you guys had success in the U.S.? Thanks.

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - Roosh - 11-19-2011

I'll keep this thread open since the other black guy threads have more of an international focus.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys???
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1964.html

What are the best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys to find wives????
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4712.html

Which city is best for a black guy? La-Nyc-Mia
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6641.html

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - azulsombra - 11-29-2011

You should add L.A. to your list. Me and my boys have hooked up with women from all over the globe here. Seattle is interesting, I haven't been but i'm sure you would do fine there as well. Not too sure about phoenix, can anyone else add anything?

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - T and A Man - 11-29-2011

Salt Lake City. The only black women there are hooked up with players from the Jazz, thus any relationship you have will be interracial.

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - latinapuslover - 11-29-2011

miami

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - Hencredible Casanova - 11-29-2011

There are so many places in the US where a brother can do well with white girls. All regions of the country are game. I used to live in San Francisco and I banged more white girls there than I did anywhere else in the States by a landslide (NYC, DC, Atlanta). SF is probably the most racially progressive city in the US, if not the world. However, the chicks there, of any race, aren't particularly attractive, so I wouldn't vouch for it on the quality tip. Denver/Boulder has my interest right now. I haven't visited, but I got a solid white girl out there who desperately wants me to come see her. She does it all (clean, cooks, great sex) and is quite intelligent. She also registers as a 7-8 in my book. I'd be interested in any intel one may have on Colorado, particularly Denver/Boulder.

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - Luckystar - 11-29-2011

ATL is the best from what I've seen. Great city for all, but especially for brothas.

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - Future82 - 11-29-2011

I'm in Atlanta now, I was born and raised here, although i've had my share of white chicks, i think i would do better in the northeast or the west coast, Atlanta is ok i guess for a southern city but not very progressive at all.

@ Hencredible Casanova, I've been interested in Denver for some time too, question, isn't San Francisco expensive as fuck?

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - InternationalSwagger - 11-29-2011

Los Angeles and the Bay Area and the Western United States in general...Atlanta definitely isn't the best place for interracial dating by a long shot.

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - Hencredible Casanova - 11-29-2011

Quote: (11-29-2011 08:19 AM)Future82 Wrote:  

I'm in Atlanta now, I was born and raised here, although i've had my share of white chicks, i think i would do better in the northeast or the west coast, Atlanta is ok i guess for a southern city but not very progressive at all.

@ Hencredible Casanova, I've been interested in Denver for some time too, question, isn't San Francisco expensive as fuck?

San Francisco is expensive compared to other cities nationally. Some of its hoods even rival pricey areas of NYC. However, you get a lot of value for your money in terms of a great climate, natural scenery and outdoorsy activities, world class restaurants, arts, and shopping.

SF is a classic "second-tier" city as far as women are concerned. There is talent in the Bay, but it's tremendously overshadowed by Los Angeles. If you had a weekend or just a week, I wouldn't recommend hitting up SF as many of the chicks you normally see at bars and such aren't anything to write home about. However, if you settle there and make moves on the social front, opportunities beneath the surface will begin to open up, and the rewards are satisfying.

I had a good network when I moved out there and eventually got behind an upscale events promotion company that my friend founded. I bartended at some of the events, which included a very diverse multicultural bunch (Russians, Colombians, Eritreans/Ethiopians, among other). SF actually has a pretty decent high end international scene, but it takes a little bit of time and patience to crack into.

I have some pics of the events I mentioned below (that's me in the argyle sweater vest). I also banged that big titty white chick. She was a few years older than me, modeled in hip-hop videos while practicing "healing," but she had went through some personal shit and was open for the bang. I also dated a Russian chick from St. Petersberg down there, which was a totally new experience for me. I felt SF was the most accessible big city I've ever been to. It was so easy for a brother to crack into the high end world. Places rarely charged covers, and if there was a cover, it was usually negligible. Bouncers at clubs never hated, and those high end scenes were harmonious in many ways, not just racially. The East Coast, in contrast, is not so accessible in that way.

One other place I recommend is Vancouver. I really wish sometimes that I had a camera with me. The most baddest chicks I've smashed I have no photographic evidence for, but Vancouver was great. I happened to have a great friend there locally who is a savage and the man in that city, so he knew the ins and outs of the spots where the chicks would be. I'll never forget a smoking blond that I bagged out of there. However, below I do have one photo of me and a blond in Vancouver (the one with me in the blue argyle zip-up), but she's got nothing on the other one I'm talking about.

Quote: (11-29-2011 09:52 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2011 08:19 AM)Future82 Wrote:  

San Francisco is expensive compared to other cities nationally. Some of its hoods even rival pricey areas of NYC. However, you get a lot of value for your money in terms of a great climate, world class restaurants, arts, and shopping.

SF is a classic "second-tier" city as far as women are concerned. There is talent in the Bay, but it's tremendously overshadowed by Los Angeles. If you had a weekend or just a week, I wouldn't recommend hitting up SF as many of the chicks you normally see at bars and such aren't anything to write home about. However, if you settle there and make moves on the social front, opportunities beneath the surface will begin to open up.

I had a good network when I moved out there and eventually got behind an upscale events promotion company that my friend founded. I bartended at some of the events, which included a very diverse multicultural bunch (Russians, Colombians, Eritreans/Ethiopians, among other). SF actually has a pretty decent high end scene, but it takes a little bit of time and patience to crack into.

I have some pics of the events I mentioned below (that's me in the argyle sweater vest). I also banged that big titty white chick. She was a few years older than me, but she had went through some personal shit and was open for the bang. I also dated a Russian chick from St. Petersberg down there, which was a totally new experience for me. I felt SF was the most accessible big city I've ever been to. It was so easy for a brother to crack into the high end world. Bouncers at those clubs always showed me love, and those scenes were harmonious in many ways, not just racially. The East Coast, in contrast, is not so accessible in that way.

One other place I recommend is Vancouver. I really wish sometimes that I had a camera with me. The most baddest chicks I've smashed I have no photographic evidence of, but Vancouver was great. I happened to have a great friend there locally who is a savage and the man in that city, so he knew the ins and outs of the spots where the chicks would be. I'll never forget a smoking blond that I bagged out of there. However, below I do have one photo of me and a blond there (the one with me in the blue argyle zip-up). She's nothing like the other one I'm talking about, though.

More pics (Vancouver in the last one).

Damn, Vancouver definitely looks like the place to be!!!

Good looking out Hencredible Casanova!

Quote: (11-29-2011 09:51 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Los Angeles and the Bay Area and the Western United States in general...Atlanta definitely isn't the best place for interracial dating by a long shot.

I'm surprised by your comment on ATL, Swag. What are your thoughts on ATL?

Quote: (11-29-2011 10:40 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I'm not black, but I think Vancouver really sucks in general.

@Luckystar, I might have probably thought the same thing about Vancouver had my boy (who is white) not lived there. He really was indispensable to me having a great experience. We didn't waste any time and went to the "tried and true" pickup spots.

Ok, so we've established that Canada & the West Coast are poppin for brothas, but can anyone speak about the northeast vs. the south. In other words would moving to cities like DC/Baltimore, Philly, NYC, or Boston be an upgrade for a black guy living in cities like Atlanta & Charlotte in terms of picking up & dating white chicks?

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - Moma - 11-29-2011

Quote: (11-29-2011 10:40 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

I'm not black, but I think Vancouver really sucks in general.

I always thought Atlanta was a place where brothas could really go koko loko with the local cocoa since it's swarming with blacks and due to the ratio of female to males which increases (in favour of straight males). with the large amount of cats playing for the away team

Yes, if you're a black male looking to pickup black females with ease, then there's no better city in the US than Atlanta, GA. All you need is a job & a car, that's it! LOL! But if you're looking to pick up white chicks, you're gonna need your A+++ game and you need to know where to hunt.

When people think of Atlanta they get it twisted and forget that it's a southern city, I know that Miami is located in the south but it doesn't have a "southern identity" but Atlanta does! Don't believe me?, travel 20-25 minutes outside of the city in any direction and you'll be reminded that you are in the good ole' confederate south.

The actual city of Atlanta(downtown, midtown, buckhead, etc.) is much more progressive than the surrounding counties and the rest of the south(Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, etc.) but it doesn't hold a candle to cities like Los Angeles, NYC, DC, Chicago, San Francisco, etc.

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - mikeymike - 11-29-2011

Quote: (11-29-2011 10:47 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

@Luckystar, I might have probably thought the same thing about Vancouver had my boy (who is white) not lived there. He really was indispensable to me having a great experience. We didn't waste any time and went to the "tried and true" pickup spots.

I'm glad you had a good experience but there is no way that is the average experience in Vancouver and anyone expecting similar is in for a very rude awakening. I've lived in Vancouver all my life, successful within the film community here, great friends with a few of the guys who own the bars and clubs here so I walk right in most places and just flat out know my city and it's got some quality women, overall not in the quality you'd get elsewhere but it's a fit city and the average woman is pretty decent. It is however nowhere near as easy as you're letting on in fact, probably one of the hardest pick up spots you'll find anywhere. A black guy won't get any special notoriety for being black up here as it's not exotic in a city as multicultural as this but at the same time because it is so multi cultural most girls are in play. All that said of course you can pick up here and get a ons but it's not common and more than likely if you're getting something like that it's cause you have an in with a social circle and met women through that. You drop a guy here for a week, if he walks away with more than 1 lay he had a great week or his game/money is off the charts. That's not based on my experience, when you work the industry I do you work all over so I have friends scattered, have had friends visit me from everywhere, I've seen literally a couple dozen guys come from Iceland, to Zurich, to Norway, Egypt, The US and anywhere in between and beyond, guys who are successful strike out and head home bangless with their best memories being great sushi or snowboarding not women, at some point it's not a coincidence anymore

Quote: (11-29-2011 01:18 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2011 10:47 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'm glad you had a good experience but there is no way that is the average experience in Vancouver and anyone expecting similar is in for a very rude awakening. I've lived in Vancouver all my life, successful within the film community here, great friends with a few of the guys who own the bars and clubs here so I walk right in most places and just flat out know my city and it's got some quality women, overall not in the quality you'd get elsewhere but it's a fit city and the average woman is pretty decent. It is however nowhere near as easy as you're letting on in fact, probably one of the hardest pick up spots you'll find anywhere. A black guy won't get any special notoriety for being black up here as it's not exotic in a city as multicultural as this but at the same time because it is so multi cultural most girls are in play. All that said of course you can pick up here and get a ons but it's not common and more than likely if you're getting something like that it's cause you have an in with a social circle and met women through that. You drop a guy here for a week, if he walks away with more than 1 lay he had a great week or his game/money is off the charts. That's not based on my experience, when you work the industry I do you work all over so I have friends scattered, have had friends visit me from everywhere, I've seen literally a couple dozen guys come from Iceland, to Zurich, to Norway, Egypt, The US and anywhere in between and beyond, guys who are successful strike out and head home bangless with their best memories being great sushi or snowboarding not women, at some point it's not a coincidence anymore

I'm definitely not recommending Vancouver on the basis of race but, rather, on the basis of my own personal experience. Though Vancouver is multicultural, its diversity is heavily skewed toward Chinese and South Asian populations. There are very few blacks at all, unlike Toronto, which is heavily populated by descendants of the Caribbean and Sub-Saharan Africa. I found that being black, internationally well-traveled, and an American visiting from San Francisco were all positive attributes that were well-received. The women I spoke to in Van seemed mesmerized by California as it's to the US what British Columbia is to Canada. Also, interestingly enough, not an insignificant number of the ones I spoke to were the product of American parents that fled the US during the Vietnam War. I also went into places with a solid wingman team (two great friends from Cali and three guys from Van). We were all on a mission. I was only there for a weekend, but it was packed full of fun memories. I couldn't speak to what a normal experience in Vancouver is like.

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - mikeymike - 11-29-2011

I didn't mean my post to be anything other than most guys shouldn't expect these kind of results in Vancouver, some times you catch lightning in a bottle and everything just rolls perfect. Palm Springs which is essentially where old people go to die is where I had one of my best weekends ever, it happens but it's not the norm. If the op is reading your results and moves Vancouver to the top of his list, he's prolly gonna leave here pretty unhappily so I wanted to temper his expectations

I'm surprised the Cali thing played as a strength for you, I wouldn't see it as a negative or postitive in anyway as it's so close, 2 hr plane flight that you're more likely abnormal in Vancouver if you haven't experienced Cali more than a couple times in your life. Maybe a positive in that it gave you a commonality to work your way in with but I couldn't see a girl being mesmerized by Cali, we're hollywood north, you can't throw a rock without hitting a celeb here lol. Whatever the combo that worked for ya I'm glad you had a good time here, this city is an awesome city, not for picking up usually but overall so it's nice to hear someone else give it some love.

Quote: (11-29-2011 12:59 PM)Future82 Wrote:  

Yes, if you're a black male looking to pickup black females with ease, then there's no better city in the US than Atlanta, GA. All you need is a job & a car, that's it! LOL! But if you're looking to pick up white chicks, you're gonna need your A+++ game and you need to know where to hunt.

When people think of Atlanta they get it twisted and forget that it's a southern city, I know that Miami is located in the south but it doesn't have a "southern identity" but Atlanta does! Don't believe me?, travel 20-25 minutes outside of the city in any direction and you'll be reminded that you are in the good ole' confederate south.

The actual city of Atlanta(downtown, midtown, buckhead, etc.) is much more progressive than the surrounding counties and the rest of the south(Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, etc.) but it doesn't hold a candle to cities like Los Angeles, NYC, DC, Chicago, San Francisco, etc.

I used to live in Atlanta and found it to be a typically segregated American city, though a "Mecca" for upwardly mobile blacks. As a result, I focused on black women during my time there, which I was all about at the time (my game hadn't gone international yet). Luckily, my contacts down there were consequential. I had an "in" socially with promoters at some of the hottest venues. Below are some pics (I can't help it) from one of my legendary nights there at a spot called Esso.

By the way, if the pics annoy any of you at all, please let me know and I'll cease. I just assume it adds "value" to the forum. I don't worry about it ever being "discovered" as I'm no longer interested or in regular contact with the vast majority of those chicks.

Man, I've got a craving for some chocolate right about now.

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - Moma - 11-29-2011

Hencredible I'm loving the pictures, it shows authenticity like a mofo..I need to start taking more pics of lizards myself.. huuuuge value..and that chocolate in Atlanta..ohhh my heart..I am shuddering with joy...

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially? - Partizan - 11-29-2011

Quote: (11-29-2011 03:48 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2011 12:59 PM)Future82 Wrote:  

I used to live in Atlanta and found it to be a typically segregated American city, though a "Mecca" for upwardly mobile blacks. As a result, I focused on black women during my time there, which I was all about at the time (my game hadn't gone international yet). Luckily, my contacts down there were consequential. I had an "in" socially with promoters at some of the hottest venues. Below are some pics (I can't help it) from one of my legendary nights there at a spot called Esso.

By the way, if the pics annoy any of you at all, please let me know and I'll cease. I just assume it adds "value" to the forum. I don't worry about it ever being "discovered" as I'm no longer interested or in regular contact with the vast majority of those chicks.

Now I know what Dwight Yorke has been getting up to since he left Manchester United.

Way to go bro. [Image: banana.gif]

@ Hencredible Casanova, I'm loving the pics, alot of cats on here do alot of bragging and can't be checked on it, you're showing & proving! You're a real G! Keep the pics coming brotha!!