rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with the "death" of a wingman

Dealing with the "death" of a wingman

Quote: (01-30-2012 01:05 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2012 02:30 PM)TheAntiWhiteKnight138 Wrote:  

Update: Said friend has a SERIOUS case of oneitis. He's been dating this girl for 6-7 months and is now planning to propose. Tough blow, and even tougher to know how miserable he inevitably will become 5-10 yrs down the road. Pour some out for wasted talent......

Again, speaking from experience, you just gotta let this one go. Your buddy is down for the count, just 'be happy for him' and do your own thing. Years from now, when he's married to this chick, they have kids, and he's stuck he'll mention in passing how he envies your life. You'll just have to laugh then and tell him you know.

IF they get married.

I just had a buddy of mine call me up after not talking to me for MONTHS... he proposed to his oneitis and she said "She didn't believe in the concept of marriage." [Image: icon_lol.gif] He was so in love with her, even though I told him she was a hot bitch cunt worthless gold-digging control-freak whore, that he would tell me "I have my views, you have yours. Okay?"

Now he's single, gameless, and calls to let know. I tell him she did him a favor by not marrying, but he's just so stupid he actually believes that she actually did not want to get married.

When a man finds a girl and thinks "She's the one!", he immediately starts acting beta which then starts to lower a girl's interest level. The girl then doesn't want to get married to a man who's beta. So by trying to get married to a girl, a man inevitably fails to get her.

The only surefire way to get married is to hold out until she asks you to get married. If you, as the man, push for marriage, she'll probably decline.

Of course, why any self-respecting man would want to get married in today's terms is beyond me, but the fact that some guys think pursuing marriage will actually get them a good marriage shows how clueless they really are.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread