rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can I build comfort with texting?

Can I build comfort with texting?

I use texting only to make plans. If you text to much , then you will not have much to talk about when you see the person because you already used up some of your game. One of the reasons I dont like pipelineing. Your dates will become boring if you text to much and reveal so much about you. You will resort to talking about boring random shit during the silences ... But if she barely knows you, then you can talk longer and it makes it more interesting to learn about the other person.

Most of the tinder dates that I go on its always the same day where i start small talk for a few minutes then ask them out. Or I make plans with the person and avoid small talk etc. Not always but most of my successful ones are.

The only time Talking to a girl so much other than to make plans for a future date works in my experience is

1. if she has a boyfriend. If she has a fight with her boyfriend then she will come running to you when she finds out he cheated on her or they have a fight. Thats how woman are from my experience. But i dont mess with girls who have a boyfriend. I say this from experience because two girls that i dated that had guy friends that texted them she ran to them afterwards when i dumped them. i found it funny. how they can text the girl so much and have my ex's still go to them crying after i break up with them. so worked for them texting a girl so much.

2. if she does not speak your language... And you wont be able to talk to her during your date anyways. Then you can text more and then use body language and charisma, and some dance moves to wheel her in back to your place .

but I also dont have text game. Maybe if your text game is 10/10 it will work for you. but its not for me. i make plans for texting only...

Messages In This Thread