rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can I build comfort with texting?

Can I build comfort with texting?

You have to apply some common sense to it, I don't think that texting is only for logistics...

Rather, texting exists for 2 very narrow purposes, logistics in setting up meets or building rapport.

Texting to build rapport needs to be focused... the entire time you are texting her you need to have the question in your head of:

"Is our conversation building familiarity and increasing her attraction to me by displaying high SMV?"

Texting to build rapport needs to be light and fun. Lots of guys try to conduct an interview with a girl over text.

All I aim to do is get her to provide me with some information about herself while giving her novel, engaged responses that set me apart from the typical sex crazed beta male that tries to hit her up daily. You can get deeper details about her while face to face, focus on things that are fun to talk about and easy to expand on.

I keep in mind that I want to be portrayed to her as a high SMV male... picture what an archetypal alpha male like James Bond, Dan Bilzerian or others would be saying. They would be concise with as little effort as possible, and would not be trying to entertain a girl into being interested in them.

I don't ask her questions, I get her to provide details to me by making assumptions and jokes about what she's talking about... for example I'll respond to typical boring bitch replies in a conversation like this (real example from recent 18 yo girl I was talking to):

Me: "Hey this is [name] from the thing. What's up" (I don't use question marks or elaborate on why I'm texting her, shows high SMV)
Girl: "Not much. Playing with my cat while doing some homework." (she isn't asking me what I'm doing... I need to spice it up)
Me: "Wow what excitement. I took you for a cat person" (i limit my investment to what she is giving me. I also provide an assumption without any elaboration to elicit a response from her)
Girl: "Yeah I'm usually either doing homework or procrastinating it. How did you know?"
Me: "cats lie around inside while there's more fun stuff to do... seems fitting" (subtle neg along with continuation of my low investment reply style)
Girl: "I guess so haha" (she got hit with the last text and breaks rapport. I don't try to make her feel any better and switch subjects)
Me: "So give me the basics. Kids? Tattoos? Ever been to prison?" (i ask questions here but
Girl: "No, no and no."
Me: "yawn... you aren't a nun on the dl are you"
Girl: "damn you caught me!"
Me: "My respects sister (prayer emoji) how's life at the monastery goin"
Girl: "Good you know... just praying and shit"
Me: "Sounds boringly holy... let's change that"
Girl: "okay [Image: smile.gif]"
(followed up by asking her about what she does for fun, agreeing to meet up after passing a couple shit tests)

Messages In This Thread