rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paying for dates

Paying for dates

Personally I don't mind paying for dates, especially since I work and I only date students.

In practice however, we need to be careful of what message it gives her, even though we could care less.

A lot of the time by paying for date, whether you care or not, asshole or nice guy, it still gives the girl the provider vibe. Which can be good or bad depending on the girl and what you have in mind for her.

A good compromise I found is to offer to pay for some extra that you shared. Usually this means you each pay for your order but you offer the drinks/desserts, whatever.

I once invited a girl to go eat Ramen with me for the 1st date bang recipe. This goes against textbook but IDGAF, I was sick and wanted some ramen. She paid for her ramen while I paid for mine and the sake. Banged her that night. Later I heard from her friend that she was very impressed since I was the first guy who took her to a real restaurant in her life. I didn't even paid for her stuff.

Even if she was the type who got put off with a nice guy provider, it wouldn't have done that much damage since I only offer the sake.

Find your own balance, but I don't believe in free meal.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread