rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paying for dates

Paying for dates

If you already banged her then it should be 50-50. Her financial situation doesn't matter. If she has a job then I see no reason why I should pay for her shit, it just lowers my value and signals that her time is more important than mine. If she's broke then invite her over for some Netflix and chill. Tell her to bring a bottle of wine while you cook something simple, no need to break the bank.

Before the bang it depends. Avoid restaurants, go to coffee shops or bars instead. Don't stay in one place, change venues during the date. You can pay at the first venue and she can do it at the second (tell her she owes you a drink with a smiley face). Or you can pay both but watch for her reaction, is she offering to cover the bill or not ? Is she ordering expensive drinks ? Don't be a sucker, if she's acting like a cold fish split the bill and call it a night.

Behaving like an ATM for some slut doesn't help anybody...you flush your money down the toilet while financing her bitchy attitude.

Messages In This Thread