rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Quote: (11-04-2018 01:54 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Social Circle Game

I know you said you don't do social circle, but it's essential for gaining access to 8.5s and 9s. Once you have access, they can be gamed as normal, but you're getting ghosted because they have access to much higher-value males than you.

RSD Luke - Social Circle Blueprint 2.0

Corsega, have you personally bought SCB2? I went on the sales page, it starts at $397 (and goes as high as $697 [Image: dodgy.gif]).

I'm fascinated by the concepts, and I've read through a few of the best RVF threads on the subject:

(Comte De St. Germain: "Datasheet: Social Circle Game A How To")
thread-34576.html

(Lucky Luke: "Rockstar - social circle game / How to guide")
thread-36526.html

(Anything by Distant Light)
user-3433.html

But I am insanely skeptical of highly priced info products like this one ($397 for some PDFs and videos...). I've bought a few business-related ones in the past and never felt like it was a good purchase.

For me --- I feel reasonably confident at cold approach these days, but have never really had female friends to speak of... Sort of based on short-term thinking where any girl I'm attracted to I'd try to bang, thus either leading to sex or a fizzling of the friendship.

However, in 2019 I'm settling in a new city and want to experiment w/ these techniques. Thinking long term and building "assets". Hence my interest.

The dude himself (RSD Luke) seems to be following the Dan Bilzerian pay-Instagram-thots to hang out w/ him + take photos with him business plan, which obviously worked well for the original (fake it until you actually make it), but of course this wouldn't be what he is actually teaching (since most students wouldn't want to present themselves publicly like that, since it looks pretty trashy): https://www.instagram.com/lukekgerhard

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread