rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rockstar - social circle game / How to guide

Ok, this is an account of my experience in the last few years and especially in the last few months. I'm materializing it for the first time so it might be a bit chaotic, but I hope you'll find it useful. Of there's some other post with the same concepts, apologies. I tried to search for it but couldn't find it, but it was even hard to know how to title this thread so it might be under a completely different name.

I will start with a full disclosure. I'm Mexican and have been living in Barcelona for the last 7 years. I wrote two PU books (in Spanish) and used to have a 6000 strong forum (in Mexico. The forum still stands, but some other people are running it now). Hence, I have game and some social skills. I'm also 37, but look way younger (girls never guess my age right and I do nothing to convince them otherwise as I'm not really focused on a LTR atm). I work out and have a pretty good fashion sense.

But... I was in a relationship for 4 years, first long distance (3 years, in which I didn't care too much) and then she moved in with me and it became really serious. We finished it last summer and I found myself without any friends to go out with. Not depressed or anything, just without friends as almost all of them were married or had kids.

So, I figured I had to start from scratch, and this time I wanted to do it right. For years, I had been going out to different clubs in Barcelona but there was one that always found better, a big fancy place, were all the hotter girls were. However, none of my friends really liked it, essentially because the girls' average age is pretty low 18-21 because the music is too commercial and mostly because didn't really felt confident picking up there. So, I ended up not going there at all, but now that I had to start from scratch I understood that was the place where I wanted to be.

But I had to rebuild my social circle, so I started to go to parties with the sole intention of meeting people, not so much picking up girls. I have to say I was really lucky, in a CouchSurfing party I met this other Mexican guy, 24 years old, who loved to party as much as I did and a very talented natural, so we hit it off immediately and started going out to Opium to try our luck.

We did pretty well in those first few months. We picked up a few hot girls, and essentially had a lot of fun. But we quickly discovered that we had a big problem that kept on repeating again and again. Sometimes, when we were gaming the hottest girls in the place, some chump will go to their group and said "hey! do you want to go to the vip area?" and, like that... they were gone. That was frustrating as shit, and we obviously understood that something had to be done. But we didn't want to pay for those tables, they were at least 500 euro a night, and there obviously had to be another way. We let that linger on for the last months of the years, but by the start of 2014 I understood something had to be done.

I'm a very analytical person, who loves science and trying to understand phenomena, so I devised a strategy to maximize our chances in the club, based on things I'd read in the past (PU and not PU) and some others that I'd sense. Obviously, I was very lucky, but as everything in life, when luck and effort go hand in hand, results are going to be made.

The first thing was to make a name for ourselves at the club. We had to know everyone there, from the bouncers to the bartenders, and that exactly what we did. We started to go every day, which in winter in Barcelona means being the only ones in the clubs with the staff, but that's exactly what we wanted. Everytime we got in, we said hi to the bouncers and asked for their names, then we made sure to go out and chat a little with them. They were actually really cool guys, who enjoyed the company. Then we did the same with the bartenders, really hot girls who also enjoyed chatting with guys who weren't drunk and trying to pick them up. And then the wardrobe ladies, and then the go-go dancers (I even ended up briefly dating one of them). The purpose was to make ourselves known and make ourselves a reputation of being cool guys, but also to actually meet this people who shared the same passion for the night that we had. We actually formed bonds with them, and knew about their lives.

In the space of a month we didn't need to pay cover to enter the club anymore, then we didn't have make the cue outside, then we could bring all the friends we wanted with us, and especially, all the girls we wanted with us. Club staff and owners love guys who can bring hot girls in, so that's what we did. It wasn't unusual that we found a group of hot girls on the very long cue outside the club and asked them if they wanted to get in quickly and for free, they always said yes and we essentially had them once inside.

Then, the second part of the issue started. We were very well known, but the whole vip stuff was still missing. Again, luck was on our side, but I'm pretty sure this can be replicated with some adjustments.

There was this new cool bar, very close to the club. The first time we came, it was full of hot girls, unbelievable. So we decided that we would make that place our pre-game spot. And, again, we started going there on slow nights, talking to the bartenders and the managers, until we met one of the owners, an extremely cool guy with whom we clicked immediately. Later on, we discovered that he was one the resident dj's of the club we liked, and also one of the owners of one of the biggest party organising companies in town.

We started to hang out with him and his friends, and we met all sorts of fantastic people. We also did something very important, bring lots of people to their bar. In these few months in which I was single, I managed to meet lots of new people and always brought them to the bar, my wingman is a ridiculously sociable person so he brought some more. There were nights in which 50% of the people at the bar were people we brought!

Then we started to hang out with these people outside the bar. We went to Ibiza together and really bonded. We all rented a villa together and had a blast. You know, all these people that, when you look at them from the outside seem snobby and unreachable, are actually awesome when you meet them.

Since then, the vip issue was solved, they organise the parties at the club two days of the week, and we are now part of their circle. We are actually more or less free to bring as many hot girls we want to the vip area and we get introduced to tons of girls every night. On days they don't organise the parties, we can get tables at a big discount. We have even started a company and will work with them bringing large groups of tourists to their parties and to other awesome things in Barcelona and Ibiza (if you have some contacts in your countries and want to participate, PM me!).

Every night we are with different girls, either because we know them during the day and ask them if they want to come to our parties with us (the club is the biggest and best known in Barcelona so they mostly say yes), or inside the club, where we have now become the "chumps" that take girls out of guys hands by asking them if they want to go to the vip area with us. Add this to the fact that we are good looking, well dressed guys and the recipe is served. We are now bringing hot girls to our places for after-parties almost on a two times a week basis (almost I'm not banging as many as I'd like to, partly because of epical bad luck and partly I guess for game issues, might make a post of it). And if we fail, we know that the next night is going to be a fresh start.

Essentially, at 37 I'm living a life I never dreamt of living, and it's just started. I passed from not having friends to go out with, to hang out with the coolest possible people in the span of one year. Who would have thought.

As I said, it's quite possible to replicate this if you have the right mindset and are willing to give value to people, either by being an open, friendly, generous person and by providing them with things they are interested on. It's just a question of be willing of leaving your comfort zone and try it.

I will stop because this is already too long, but if you have questions, I will be glad to answer them all.

Thank you for the post. I envy you a bit with Barcelona.

I would sum this up as (Tell me if this is not correct):
Business networking and using women as value.
On nights that are not busy networking by being social and trying to make an honest connection with everyone.

Additional Question:
Since you were with a group of women all the time, did you manage to create 3somes, 4somes ...

Did it also help you with business contacts?

Quote: (05-28-2014 08:50 AM)SwayMe Wrote:  

Thank you for the post. I envy you a bit with Barcelona.

I would sum this up as (Tell me if this is not correct):
Business networking and using women as value.
On nights that are not busy networking by being social and trying to make an honest connection with everyone.

Additional Question:
Since you were with a group of women all the time, did you manage to create 3somes, 4somes ...

Did it also help you with business contacts?

- More or less. You provide value with all the tools at your disposal, sometimes girls (if you're good with them), sometimes things that they like (I had access to football tickets so that helped), sometimes only by being interested in them and their lives.
- You're always networking, even when you're busy. Essentially, you go there to network, and pick up girls obviously but that comes as a consequence.
- I have only been in this position for a couple of months or so, but most of the guys I hang out with have already had 3somes and 4somes out of rockstar game (to call it someway). I was pretty close last week but logistics fucked it up. Also last week, logistics fuck up an after party with 8 girls, but the thing is only starting.
- About business, yes indeed. I wasn't planning of making any money out of it, but now with my friends we decided to create this tour-event organising company because there's a big market waiting to be exploited.

Great post Luke!

It's good to hear that a fellow player, who is also 37 like myself, still has the drive and stamina to do the things that you want to do and live the life that you want. I know many others my age and younger who just don't have it.

Cheers!

I think there has been another thread how to lock down a place. Make it into a data sheet, compromised of all the necessary steps and post it here.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

I don't take it as locking down a place but rather as attaining a lifestyle. There are no steps as such, because there's no instruction manual. The idea rather is to understand the logic behind it.

Luke, this is awesome, the party scene in Ibiza must be crazy.

Let me ask you, have you gotten to party in Ultra Music Festival? I went to the one in Miami and it was great, they had the main DJ's from all over the world. They host UMF all around the world, also in Ibiza, which is one of the major ones.

You should drop some data sheets on the club life in Spain, seems like you got great ideas to contribute here.

Life is good

I was in the UMF three years ago in Miami, it was really cool although I could stay there just for a couple of days. I haven't been on the Ibiza one, but sounds amazing. In general, I haven't been to Ibiza that many times because it's absurdly expensive. This will change, however, as now one of my friends was made manager of a new club and my new company will start bringing people to his place, so I guess I would be going there more and more. There's a Barcelona datasheet around in which I collaborated with an entry, but I'll try to write something more comprehensive.

Cheers!

Solid post mate, you sound like the mexican version of me. Except with things more organised and hooked up better. This is the sort of game I aspire to, as I strongly believe this is the best and most consistent way to get access to, and into the pants of, the absolute top drawer chicks. But not only that tho you get to meet and hang out with fun and cool people and get up to all sorts of adventures. Def the lifestyle to aspire to.

Quote:Quote:

we quickly discovered that we had a big problem that kept on repeating again and again. Sometimes, when we were gaming the hottest girls in the place, some chump will go to their group and said "hey! do you want to go to the vip area?" and, like that... they were gone. That was frustrating as shit, and we obviously understood that something had to be done. But we didn't want to pay for those tables, they were at least 500 euro a night, and there obviously had to be another way.

Here in Singapore, in the high end game it's all about the tables and bottles. It's not absolutely essential for getting top quality ass, but fuck me it helps. Here, the best looking chicks go to the high end clubs, and the best looking of those chicks will ALWAYS be on a table, their evening's boozing fully financed by Mr 'Chump'. And those tables cost a lot more than 500EUR a night out here I can tell you. Tho I am on a decent coin that I can occasionally go the table route if two or three of us club together, but I have had plenty more nights being cockblocked by the table. Not the guy, but the table (and then the following offers of taking her to the after party on his yacht yadda yadda). I feel your frustration. Tho at the same time I have stolen more than my fair share of chicks from those tables too.

I do have the (until recently) #1 club here on lock. So tho I get social proofed, dont pay cover and get the odd free drink I still am not consistently bringing the big crew or getting the table invites more than on occaison. I do a fair bit of networking, making friends and bringing girls along but never gone all out at it in such an organised fashion as you. Nor do I have a wing who is fully on board with me to consistently play the same game, but there are certainly a few mates with the potential if they put their mind to it. After reading this I think I might try and 'recruit' a couple of friends and see if I can step up the effort here as you are evidence that it clearly works. Been too long happy in my comfort zone, time to push the envelope and build upon the social capital I have acquired thus far

I definitely reiterate your point, giving value, being open, friendly and generous is the way to go. I would also add that I never go nuts out beast mode with the chicks (I save that for Bali/Jakarta/Manila etc) rather I just look to make friends & game the girls lightly, particularly in your 'home venue'. I probably open just as many guys as chicks when I'm out too. Everyone will know other cool people and they will introduce you if you're cool too. The chicks ends up being a by-product of making so many friends but in the long run you end up with more and better quality girls and dont burn yourself out of a venue

I fly around a lot, so if I am ever in Barcelona I will drop you a line mate. Sounds like we are on the same wavelength and reading this is been an inspiration to step things up a notch over here in Singapore. Also sounds like you can show me one hell of a night out [Image: banana.gif]

Cheers
Irish

Irish

You should compare notes with McQueen and Distant Light.

WIA

GManifesto, McQueen, and Distant Light have tons of post on this type of game.

McQueen wrote The Nightclub Bible.

All great stuff, glad to see another very successful member emerging with this type of game.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (05-28-2014 01:24 PM)Irish Wrote:  

I fly around a lot, so if I am ever in Barcelona I will drop you a line mate. Sounds like we are on the same wavelength and reading this is been an inspiration to step things up a notch over here in Singapore. Also sounds like you can show me one hell of a night out [Image: banana.gif]

Cheers
Irish

Glad to be of service!! Absolutely, drop me a line whenever you are around. It'll be a pleasure to go out with a kindred spirit. And if I ever go to Singapore, I'll be knocking on your door [Image: biggrin.gif].

Cheers!

Quote: (05-28-2014 01:56 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

GManifesto, McQueen, and Distant Light have tons of post on this type of game.

McQueen wrote The Nightclub Bible.

All great stuff, glad to see another very successful member emerging with this type of game.

Amazing! I'll check out their stuff, I'm sure there are still lots of things to be learned.

Nice post Lucky.

Anything you can add here in this promoter's lounge is always appreciated: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35506-...#pid726201

Quote: (05-28-2014 03:27 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Nice post Lucky.

Anything you can add here in this promoter's lounge is always appreciated: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35506-...#pid726201

Absolutely, I'll check that out. I just want to point out that we are not promoters, meaning that the only people we bring to the parties are the girls we want to bang. We are going to start an event management company, but the main focus of all that happened was to improve our chances of banging the hottest girls in the club (and make new, cool friends), not making money. In my opinion, promoting is too much work for little return unless you are actually committed to fend off the competition and make it work for real. I did it when I arrive to Barcelona and left after a few months because I wasn't really having fun.

Thanks for sharing this.

It's also reinforced how badly I've gotta get back to Barcelona.

How is the emo/rock band scene in Barca?

Pretty big. There's Nasty Mondays, a big party on Mondays at a club called Apollo, which essentially is all rock. Lots of Swedish girls there, but lots of guys too. There are a few other rock clubs as well, Magik, Les Enfants... Apollo itself it's quite good the rest of the week too.

An example of the good things that can happen when you get yourself in a good social position. Last night, I was invited to have dinner at a two Michelin-star restaurant by the chef of the restaurant who's a very good friend of my friend. I paid 80 euros for the complete menu, that usually costs 275. The dinner was absolutely unbelievable, we had a fantastic time and I met new, interesting people with whom I'll probably hang out later.

Glad to see I'm not the only one bringing up social circle. Good stuff man.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Before I start rambling, here is something you might like as I know exactly what you mean [Image: wink.gif]

I was in a similar situation and at my "peak" I was known as a model scout to many of the clubs because I knew a ton of tall model-like chicks. I basically reached a point where I was able to walk into the best club in NY solo. (Sadly, I got banned due to being a drunk/blackout mess one night)

Nonetheless, just last saturday 2 victoria secret models was at a party I frequent. An last night (monday) got invited to go to carmello anthony's bday party. (Hosted by a few model promoter friends.)

That said...

I fucking love reading about other people's experiences...
Cold approach is the "tool" that can show you a whole new world. To this day I'm still shocked at all the things I've learnt in this realm. The people I hang with call everything "resources".

Each person is an individual who has his own resources, we as "friends" collaborate by sharing our resources. Maybe it was just me BUT i've become addicted to approaching mixed groups since "you never know" who your interacting with.

How I live now is how I wished the "community" would have been. INDIVIDUALS who were collaborating within the cities they were in. This stemmed from a few years back when my friend and I would daygame for 5-6 hours until nightfall. One day were hanging at the newest rooftop spot which closes 9pm for celebs only. The place was so nice that my friend started saying

"Man, we need to be that guy who knows the owners and is rolling in here with hot ass chicks just pregame!! Not doing daygame and meeting up at the park every saturday."

This became a reality and in 2012 learnt so much from connector type dudes. One guy in particular who was a non-community dude BUT would cold approach models all day during the daytime. He had about 600+ different model types in his phone...He calls that tight knit group of guys "secret society" because they are all connected in some form to the "jet set" hot spots.

Solid post mate, you sound like the mexican version of me. Except with things more organised and hooked up better. This is the sort of game I aspire to, as I strongly believe this is the best and most consistent way to get access to, and into the pants of, the absolute top drawer chicks. But not only that tho you get to meet and hang out with fun and cool people and get up to all sorts of adventures. Def the lifestyle to aspire to.

Can confirm this 100%...I'm at :39 [Image: wink.gif]

While I'm not a fan of celebs at all (I actually try to avoid at all costs, I didn't know rick ross or jayz would be at that spot) I'm pretty sure I know a few models from every top modeling agency.

Thing is, I feel like once you're connected within a top tier citiy or "party hot spots" your practically a hop and a skip from living in a similar fashion in all the other cities. For instance, this year had I not fucked up a massive connection due to being drunk, I would've gone to cannes film festival due to a guy I met in NY who literally runs milan nightlife. HOWEVER, I know 3-4 others who could also show me a good time there.

I do have the (until recently) #1 club here on lock. So tho I get social proofed, dont pay cover and get the odd free drink I still am not consistently bringing the big crew or getting the table invites more than on occaison. I do a fair bit of networking, making friends and bringing girls along but never gone all out at it in such an organised fashion as you. Nor do I have a wing who is fully on board with me to consistently play the same game, but there are certainly a few mates with the potential if they put their mind to it. After reading this I think I might try and 'recruit' a couple of friends and see if I can step up the effort here as you are evidence that it clearly works. Been too long happy in my comfort zone, time to push the envelope and build upon the social capital I have acquired thus far

IMO doing it solo is way more "umph", the dude who has like 600+ contacts, before I knew him I knew something was up because he was sitting alone with 5 gorgeous supermodel types. It was NOT NORMAL, I asked my friend "who is that guy?" He then revealed to me that he is the goto man when it comes to HOT CHICKS. Ironically his FRIEND had the main table which was easily the 2nd hottest group in the venue. THEN, on a random wednesday night I seen 2 guys with 15 GORGEOUS MODELS, it could've only been 1 guy, the friend of those 2 other guys who had the 2 best tables.

When I first started, I had got invited by a prince bodyguard to hang at the prince table. They gave me my own champagne bottle because I was with 3 gorgeous chicks. I went outside to bring in 2 more and doorman actually wanted to hire me...Thing is back then NO ONE had ever seen me roll with a guy. A community dude who worked security at one of the venues, for 6 months he didn't know I knew anything about "game".

He just pointed out later down the road that he found it very "odd" that I was getting into the venue as if I was a staff member. (they no longer even stamped me) An the fact that I was always with a shit load of girls all different ALL THE TIME. When I met "connectors" I used to tell them "I don't know really know any guys BUT I can bring out some of my girls"

Quote: (05-28-2014 06:53 PM)Lucky Luke Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2014 03:27 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Nice post Lucky.

Absolutely, I'll check that out. I just want to point out that we are not promoters, meaning that the only people we bring to the parties are the girls we want to bang. We are going to start an event management company, but the main focus of all that happened was to improve our chances of banging the hottest girls in the club (and make new, cool friends), not making money. In my opinion, promoting is too much work for little return unless you are actually committed to fend off the competition and make it work for real. I did it when I arrive to Barcelona and left after a few months because I wasn't really having fun.

This...

Although I ALMOST was about to be exclusively contracted with the best venue in NY with 2 hosts who only bring out models. Reason being, I would know the owners and would practically be fully integrated with the european "jet set" crowd. (I do best in such venues)

Basically every august I'd be living like a king in ibiza since the club literally closes and has popup parties over there since that's where all their clients go.

On one hand I wish I had followed in their foot steps as I clearly had the energy BUT at the sametime I might've been dead already due to alcohol poisoning and/or dehydration. When I had tables you better believe it was going to get wild. Not only did I know hot chicks BUT I used to rage so hard that the table always got wild. (Chicks flashing, people making out, lots of group bonding, shots after shots, etc) One night people actually thought my group was celebs because we showed up at 330am got the last table raged so hard that a drug dealer came over giving all my girls free drugs.

The guys I met in the past few years opened my eyes to the REAL "behind the scenes" pieces that makes pop culture possible.

Nice post man. And great videos. It seems you are/were a notch above me still, but the situation is similar. I agree that the downside of this lifestyle is the amount of alcohol consumed. You have bottles and bottles in your table, and girls insisting on you to drink them. And then the drugs... Still, it's a very fun way to live. I'm curious though, how did you manage to fuck everything up with one bad night only, was it so terrible?

Yep showed up blackedout chick said i tried stealing her bag...HOWEVER, that wasnt the problem I walked back in manager seen and banned me. That place has tons of millionaries and billionaries so me not coming back played little role in there money making machine.

Its not normal for a single guy to just walk into that specific club whenever he pleases. (100% probability to see atleast 10 different models) That said...

I'm connected to 95% of the high end club scene. Woulda made an awesome vip host, bottle buyers uses to seek me out because i uses to have so much fun and knew women. (Tried exchanging numbers with arab prince, director of marketing of that club was like "no thats my client take my number instead" hahahaha)

My downfall was my addiction to BUGGING OUT. I was in constant search for the craziest people. Those women who go out during a blizzard or heavy rain storm. All that energy caused us to sometimes get into trouble. My 4 promoter friends got fired becuse we got too crazy each week. (Chicks on our shoulders pussy in our face, everyone standing up raging hard)

Last fall, my friend and i had a hotel for the weekend for his birthday. We had an after party every night. Day and night guests were reporting our room. A drug dealer followed our suvs back to the hotel and my friend drunkenly slapped the shit out of him...the final night at the hotel i was drunk in bed with a girl who wanted to fuck BUT got turned off when another guy tried hopping in bed for a 3some hahaha (I didnt even know)

Amongst my friends we joke that I would never be able to find my own place because roommayes or neighbors would complain about so many people always over at my place day and night. If i lived in manhattan i would EASILY be out 7 days a week...i live hours away and used to do it :o :o :o

Hahahaha, I completely feel you. I'm out probably 6 out of 7 nights every week now. I have a pretty good too-much-crazyness-alert system, but have a couple of friends who don't and always get into really funny but potentially devastating situations. And we always have a laugh at them but sometimes fuck up our plans. For example, last night, we were ready to take a group of 5 girls (2 9's) for the afterparty at a friends place. He got there first and when we knocked on the door he went out naked saying that it was not his place and that we should all get out of there asap. WTF! He meant that as a joke obviously but the girls just literally ran away.

I think the key to avoid that is scaling down on drinking, not that it's easy to do... [Image: tongue.gif]

Reading this thread gave me a hangover. Kudos to you guys, though. Sounds like fun.

If only you knew how bad things really are.