rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City - the Paris of the Americas or a chaotic clusterfuck?

Mexico City - the Paris of the Americas or a chaotic clusterfuck?

Quote: (10-24-2018 02:07 PM)DMario Wrote:  

Jeez you guys need get to a Polanquito pool party or develop any sense of a social circle. Granted you wont see them walking around centro or reforma, there are PLENTY of 7+ girls in CDMX. You want to see shit quality, come down here to Guatemala City.

White dude who speaks no spanish stays in a hostel for 3 days, only bangs one 5 off tinder. Decides all Mexicans are boring, the city is dirty and there are no girls above a 7. Chills out guys, the city takes a little time, and if you speak Spanish its a whole different world.

I actually moved here because compared to Rio, Buenos Aires, and Medellin the infrastructure is from a relative standpoint great.

And daygame no good? I walk from my apartment in Condesa to my coworking space everyday crossing parque Mexico I see at least 3-4 girls above a 6 every single day, theres cute to hot girls walking around EVERYWHERE, I just wish I had the guts to approach rather then relying mostly on tinder (which I also pull hot girls too, the hottest girls don't speak English and don't want too!). On the weekend cute girls are walking around Condesa like all over the place!

I agree the noise in unbearable though, last week I went to a construction site at 8am and screamed at them so loud they actually stopped working for a few hours LMAO, and yeah the street vendors on the megaphones unbearable.

And apparently Roma is unaffordable because a room cost $350US a month, some ya'll need to get a job [Image: tard.gif]

LatinoHeat (Former username "FrankieCred")

Quote:Steelex Wrote:  
I think that making a girl your whore lightning fast is the best way to bulldoze and bypass all that flakey, annoying, shit testing crap. Girls don't shit test guys that fuck their ass cheeks black and blue.

Messages In This Thread