rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Can I Leverage A $40 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

How Can I Leverage A 000 Monthly Income To Fuck More/Hotter Girls?

Quote: (10-15-2018 07:49 PM)TheScientist Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2018 07:41 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2018 07:05 PM)TheScientist Wrote:  

thank you for the detailed comment

Quote: (10-15-2018 06:45 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Congrats on that milestone. I can make that kind of revenue in a month through my business but not pure profit.

I really think this is going to depend on what city you live in. I would:

-Get a VERY NICE and party compatible apartment very close to main nightlife or a rich area of the city where girls will say WOW YOU LIVE THERE?

I'm currently working on this and hopefully by this weekend I will have a new apartment very close to the night club where I've had the most success.

I will test this but honestly I'm not convinced it will help me that much.

Right now i live about 10-15 min drive from that club and soon I'll be within 5 min walk. is that really a big deal in a girls mind? so she was not going to fuck me because we have to drive 12 min but now she will because its a 3 min walk?

Just doesn't add up to me but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised and I'll report back here soon that it made a significant difference.

-Since you like nightlife, If there are promoters in your city I would start getting tight with these guys and start offering pre-parties (with these guys) at your lux apartment before people hit the clubs.
Promoters ALWAYS know and have access to the hottest girls in any city. Don't get abused but bottle service is going to help too.

Hmm...this is interesting. so how exactly does this help me? so these promoters bring really hot girls to my place, they see a young guy in such a fancy place and they get intrigued ? or what else? just the access to these girls?

-High level instagram. You have the money to access extremely nice things. I would get my body seriously in shape. Create a high value lifestyle that displays your worth and push it heavy on the gram. A pro photog to help you document it would help. At your wealth level you can run gram game easy.

-Use again high quality lifestyle pictures on Tinder. Girls will see the lifestyle and wealth and flock like bees to honey.

I tried tinder back in 2015 and did horrible. Not sure why. maybe i look way worse in pictures then in real life but i attract more and hotter girls in nightclubs then i did when i tested tinder and its not even close....like 100x ....like tinder was a disaster for me....but i only tried it for like a week and this was years ago so maybe woth another try.....thats the only online/social media angle i've ever tried

At least thats how I would do it.

thanks again for this comment

The apartment will get you A1 logistics and making it easier for girls to come back to your place for an after party or "insert plausible deniability excuse here".

The 15 minute drive/taxi ride distance isnt a problem actually as long the apartment is a WELL KNOWN place that girls are comfortable going to. If its a rich or fancy neighborhood girls will want to come there. You will have to gauge this as you go. But as a general rule the closer to the club the better.

The promoter game I am telling you about I have run myself with great success.

If you become friends or associates with these guys, these guys should have laundry lists of girls that they know. I know because I was one of them. You offer your high end centrally located apartment and they bring over girls. Manage the ratio so its always a bit more girls than guys and keep it exclusive.

The girls will come over and say WOW whos place is this? The promoters will introduce you to the girls they bring and you can casually mention that it is your place. There you can socialize and pre-game the girls before the club. (Social Proof)

With this social proof... In the club the promoters will or should have a table and there you can move on the girls that you want.

At some point you can pull a girl back to that same apartment she was just at or you can pull a fresh girl from the club because you have social proof (VIP TABLE at the club). If you have trouble pulling you can always do an "after party" and bring an exclusive amount of people back (again watching ratios tightly) and strike on your girl of choice when back at your place.

As for Tinder:

In your case IT WILL WORK and unless you are ugly you have not set it up properly and ill say why. Again you have the money to show a lifestyle that average guys don't. You need to setup this LIFESTYLE properly and document this properly through the gram and Tinder and it will work. A proffessional photog will be able to do this and help curate photos for you.

With your wealth you should be able to easily get 3 pussy streams:

Tinder, Nightgame and IG game. Tinder and Nightgame being the easiest.

thanks again for such a detailed comment.

how old are you and how old are the girls you are fucking using this type of strategy?

I am NOW in my mid thirties. I ran this game in NYC years ago on early 20 year old girls with fantastic results.

Just trying to help you out.

I moved from the states and now live overseas. BTW I am also black. Ive only slept with white women my entire life as black women don't really bother with me either.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Messages In This Thread