rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to make Youtube videos?

How to make Youtube videos?

Apologies if this sounds like one of those super-entitled newbie posts, where someone asks for a load of information... however, I feel I've built up enough forum cred to make a thread like this once in a while.

Does anyone here (obviously Roosh does) have any experience making video content? I'm talking taking me through from the absolute basics like how to record the audio, how to source clips/imagery, on-screen text etc. What basic software is required etc. I mean, I don't even know how to do static imagery with a basic voiceover at this point!

I'm a total amateur but willing to learn. I'm not talking videos on the level of Black Pigeon Speaks (though would love to know how he does those), just something along the lines of this for example:

Likewise, also videos talking to a camera too — though that will have to happen in time if I'm ever prepared to go public.

I'm sure I could probably watch some tutorials online, but thought I'd ask you guys first. Thanks in advance.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread