rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Journalist who called me "rape apologist blogger" has been fired for sexual abuse

Journalist who called me "rape apologist blogger" has been fired for sexual abuse

Quote: (09-26-2018 07:36 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Smith sounds like the kind of grievance-obsessed scarcity-mindset beta who eventually ends up taking the black pill

Seems he swallowed the left-wing black pill a while back. From his Medium (archive) in 2015.

Some unconnected notes about Tinder

Quote:Quote:

I have downloaded Tinder dozens of times — always when I am at my lowest, and it always brings me lower. The promise is sex, positive reinforcement, variety and fun. Tinder is, or has become, terrible at delivering any of these things...

Dating is a process, it’s wearying, no one likes it, and Tinder doesn’t fix it...

People hate dating. Some say they don’t, but I have a deep distrust people people who say they “like dating.” To me, this sounds like saying they enjoy filling out job applications, or even going through endless job training sessions for recreation...

Unless it’s just about having sex with a lot of different people. In which case, sounds fun. Whatever...

I don’t smile in pictures, I’m not a clever texter. I’ve been told by that making a profile and crafting messages is its own skill, and I haven’t mastered it because I haven’t made time to, because I’m stubborn.

I have had four (five-ish?) relationships in my life that lasted longer than one year. But I have only had one second date from Tinder, and after the third date, she — no shit — dramatically made her exit and began seeing a therapist. In the words of Charles Barkley: I’m not a role model.

His conclusion:

Quote:Quote:

Hacktivism (apps) has not dramatically changed the face of social justice. Social networks have not dramatically flattened society. The democratization of tools hasn’t dramatically overthrown incumbencies in finance, politics or the media. Anyone who tells you that they doubtlessly have has been tricked.

In short he is angry that there aren't forces in society that have increased his worth while he does nothing. He wants to turn up and bang, but hasn't realised basic parameters of the game.

It appears he was living as a down and out bum for years, before getting a break in journalism in about 2014 - the year social justice exploded. And it's a niche he made a name for himself in. He probably thought it entitled himself to a few moody, masochistic coercion bangs with office hotties. Maybe don't make your career producing rope for others to hang you with next time.

Another victim of soycilism.

[Image: DOuEi7yU8AEILVo.jpg]

Messages In This Thread