rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The great soy boy debate... which side will you choose?

Exhibit A:
Paul Joseph Watson

If you skip to the three minute mark you can skip past his twitter evidence and get to his sciencey stuff

Exhibit B:
Vegan Gains, The Buff Fairy

Uncle Cr33pin's views on the matter:

After watching the PJW video I noticed in the comments people where saying that some "Vegan Gainz" fellow destroyed this video. So with a open mind I searched for the Vegan Gainz video to hear his side of the story. Upon watching the Vegan Gainz video for about 30 seconds I had made my mind up...Soy is the devil. The Vegan Gainz guy has some muscle and thats great but he talks and acts like a effeminate lil bitch. Only thing he proved to me is that with enough steroids, tofu, dick in the butt, and time in the gym even a soy boy can have muscles.

Whose side are you on?
[Image: b3ff9d95cc8cd7916b1d1b432fcd3bf79b6a62e2_hq.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I’m on the side of steak.

I have made up my mind.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/p_rocha84/status/929746080832598016][/url]

Quote: (11-19-2017 10:50 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Only thing he proved to me is that with enough steroids, tofu, dick in the butt, and time in the gym even a soy boy can have muscles.

Wait. Dick in the butt can give me muscles?

Give me a few months and I'll write up a data sheet.

Even a pussy can go to the gym. Save civilization, eat meat. Also, don't forget to exercise your mind, that also makes you a man.

Vegan Gainz may have muscle but the soy comes out with women. He decided to marry a girl without meeting her...

Odd that all those M-F trannies out there spent money on hormone therapy, if not even more drastic measures.
When all they had to do to transition, is to consume a litre of soy milk a day...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2...ility.html

This is their wedding. They wore sweat pants, it seems.

Quote: (11-19-2017 11:00 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

I have made up my mind.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/p_rocha84/status/929746080832598016][/url]

When soy is fermented, the phytoestrogens are destroyed.

Thank God! Soy sauce is delicious.

Vegangains is an orange fucking creep who takes a cock up his ass while whining how every carnivore is a fascist.
He also has videos where he claims how he doesn't want to have kids and how annoying children are.

At this point just looking at how femininely soyboys defend soy makes it trivial whether to trust the research or not.

@Aurini

Post of the century.

Not to get all Irish, but, God bless our Lord's sacred bleedin' hert.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea...=168937113

I don't mean to make a tremendous effort to rag on "her" looks but couldn't this guy do any better? He is internet famous, on roids, presumably has money (Roosh Trinity) and he marries...that. something is not adding up.

Quote: (11-19-2017 11:25 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Odd that all those M-F trannies out there spent money on hormone therapy, if not even more drastic measures.
When all they had to do to transition, is to consume a litre of soy milk a day...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2...ility.html

Two things... First that chick the Vegan Gainz guy wants to marry looks like a tranny. What are the chances that he is attracted to her for specifically that reason?

Second, the Phytoestrogens only mimic estradiol and do not have the same effects. In some instances it can bind to estradiol receptors and block out the actual estrogen. Soy can be used to mitigate the nastier effects of large estrogen spikes, such as mood swings. Soy is consumed in large amounts in Asia, and scientists have been studying it for a while now.

Here is a quote from a research journal on the effects of soy.

"Overall, there is a suggestive body of evidence that soy and dietary phytoestrogens favorably alter glycemic control, improve weight and fat loss, lower triglycerides, low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and total cholesterol."

I am completely convinced that western fat chicks need soy. The government should make it mandatory. Less bitchy and less fat is good for society.

I would not recommend any man drink soy in large quantities. I had a friend who tried switching to soy for health reasons. He told me that at about a month in he cried while watching a movie with his GF. Couldn't stop himself. That was the last time he touched soy.

Quote: (11-19-2017 12:34 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

. Soy is consumed in large amounts in Asia, and scientists have been studying it for a while now.

I bet if more asians stopped eating all soy products, they would have more muscle mass and be taller.

Quote: (11-19-2017 12:37 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

. Soy is consumed in large amounts in Asia, and scientists have been studying it for a while now.

I bet if more asians people stopped eating this, they would have more muscle mass and be taller.

My degree is in Research Biology with an emphasis in Human Genetics.

I do not believe that soy is a contributing factor. Estradiol and Androgen receptors are different. So an increase in Estrogen will not prevent the effects of Testosterone.

So, here is the thing people don't regularly tell you. You can take all the steriods in the world and if you don't have Androgen receptors nothing will happen. Now, there is a difference between groups based on the number of androgen receptors present. East Asian guys tend to be slightly lower than what we would consider baseline. European men tend to be a touch higher, and African men tend to be the highest. This is all subject to personal genetic differences. You will find Japanese guys for example that have higher androgen receptor density than your average African.... they just tend to be rare.

Also height is controlled by Human Growth Hormone. So this is a completely separate mechanism.

My personal belief regarding Asian genetics is that their culture has always preferred small petite women because it was beneficial in rice growing and they had fewer seasonal growing problems. Compare that to Nordic people for example, where growing seasons were very short and crops were more labor intensive. Nordic men for 1000 years preferred to marry the largest woman they can get to help out with this horrifically difficult farm labor. I mean we know that Romans during their peak empire averaged only 5'5", while their Germanic neighbors averaged 5'8".

Nutrition also plays into this as well. As the average East Asian gets access to proper nutrition their heights will increase. We can already see this happening in South Korea. Interestingly, I believe that more northern and lighter skinned men are more likely to benefit, likely being similar in height to Europeans.

Soy is consumed in large amounts in Asia, and scientists have been studying it for a while now.

Soy is not consumed in large amounts in Asia. I lived in East Asia for many years and it's hardly a staple. It's included in a few dishes and when prepared well, it is delicious. But there is no such thing as tofu chicken and it doesn't make up the large part of a normal diet. The only exception is (in Japan and Chinese majority countries) the vegan restaurants that cater to devout Buddhists. You can find them on the map by looking for the swastikas. Half the food there is oily tofu products and it's disgusting.

[Image: google-maps-image-of-kyoto-and-temple-manji.jpg]
Go to the nearest swastika for your next soy fix.

I am completely convinced that western fat chicks need soy. The government should make it mandatory. Less bitchy and less fat is good for society.

There is no such thing as a fat chick who claims her favourite food is a bloody steak. Unfortunately it's also true that all girls who claim to love bloody steaks are also whores. Kinda like girls who drink straight whiskey.

Quote: (11-19-2017 12:31 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea...=168937113

I don't mean to make a tremendous effort to rag on "her" looks but couldn't this guy do any better? He is internet famous, on roids, presumably has money (Roosh Trinity) and he marries...that. something is not adding up.

Its the Michelle Obama syndrome nomsayin.

Soy boys be eatin soy like:

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-8147-1371499264-0.gif]

I've made my decision.

[Image: yosoy.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-19-2017 01:06 PM)Horus Wrote:  

[Image: google-maps-image-of-kyoto-and-temple-manji.jpg]
Go to the nearest swastika for your next soy fix.

Nazi temples in China. I would love to see the SJW reaction to this map.

There is no such thing as a fat chick who claims her favourite food is a bloody steak. Unfortunately it's also true that all girls who claim to love bloody steaks are also whores. Kinda like girls who drink straight whiskey.
[/quote]

No wonder I love women who eat bloody steaks and drink whiskey straight!

Quote: (11-19-2017 01:02 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2017 12:37 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I bet if more asians people stopped eating this, they would have more muscle mass and be taller.

My degree is in Research Biology with an emphasis in Human Genetics.

I do not believe that soy is a contributing factor. Estradiol and Androgen receptors are different. So an increase in Estrogen will not prevent the effects of Testosterone.

So, here is the thing people don't regularly tell you. You can take all the steriods in the world and if you don't have Androgen receptors nothing will happen. Now, there is a difference between groups based on the number of androgen receptors present. East Asian guys tend to be slightly lower than what we would consider baseline. European men tend to be a touch higher, and African men tend to be the highest. This is all subject to personal genetic differences. You will find Japanese guys for example that have higher androgen receptor density than your average African.... they just tend to be rare.

Also height is controlled by Human Growth Hormone. So this is a completely separate mechanism.

My personal belief regarding Asian genetics is that their culture has always preferred small petite women because it was beneficial in rice growing and they had fewer seasonal growing problems. Compare that to Nordic people for example, where growing seasons were very short and crops were more labor intensive. Nordic men for 1000 years preferred to marry the largest woman they can get to help out with this horrifically difficult farm labor. I mean we know that Romans during their peak empire averaged only 5'5", while their Germanic neighbors averaged 5'8".

Nutrition also plays into this as well. As the average East Asian gets access to proper nutrition their heights will increase. We can already see this happening in South Korea. Interestingly, I believe that more northern and lighter skinned men are more likely to benefit, likely being similar in height to Europeans.

I hope you stay around the forum and contribute to the lifestyle subforum and other threads related to nutrition and genetics. I don't think we have any (or that many) people with that kind of background.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

Quote: (11-19-2017 11:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is their wedding. They wore sweat pants, it seems.

I wish this faggot wasn't Canadian

Soy is evil. Soy being evil is one of those things that is true even if it isn't if you know what I mean. Science may never back up all of the ill effects of soy but soy is evil and it is true in a meta, spiritual sense. Physiognomy is real and soy plays a part in that.

What debate? they're faggots and sexual failures.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Don't forget hops. That shit's loaded with phytoestrogen as well, yet ironically I'm the one who gets accused of drinking a bitch drink when I get cider instead of an IPA.