rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Not Convinced on Hypergamy

I'm Not Convinced on Hypergamy

Quote: (09-22-2018 06:17 AM)masta Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2018 10:40 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2018 04:56 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2018 01:19 PM)masta Wrote:  

Didn't expect my post to get such a "ahem" response, so I guess I'll explain myself, lol. ...

The opposite of dominance is weak and beta. So if you are arguing against dominance, then what are you arguing FOR? Lol.

The occasional synonym would be nice ...

There is no synonym for dominance. Dominance is alpha, alpha is dominance. Dominance is dominant and being dominant is dominance at its most dominant. Has my point been made most dominantly? Or should I be more alpha and express myself with more dominance? This is the predominant question.

hmmmm I see. One of my best friends ever is hankmoody from this forum. he has like 147 reputation...whatever that means. ill have him record me. and ill show my dominance in front of women. hopefully when I show myself on cam, all of you guys who have trolled me will show yourselves too.

one of the things that hankmoody taught me was to be confident...yet humble. if you going to talk smack, i wanna see what you got.

Masta, I was just joking man, relax. I wasn't commenting on your alphaness or lack therof, I have never met you. Hank's a good guy, I like him too even though he evokes a lot of emotion both ways here.

Messages In This Thread