rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

The world is changing, so should we. - Discuss new techniques and developments here

Corsega nailed it.

I don't think these ALL apply to Germany but alot of them do. Some items specific to here:

-Its extremely rare here girls ask me for my Instagram and I can count on one hand how many times its happened.

-Nightgame is still effective but not efficient. Its still not a problem to go to most clubs here and approach and pull. Lines are still down the block at trendy parties and (if you got STRONG GAME) guys are going home with girls. Germany is old school and is very slow to change socially. I just don't see the social media penetration being as deep as what you guys are describing in other places. Not to say you don't need a decent instagram but I think your online dating pictures are the most important. Which brings me to my next point..

-Tinder and Lovoo with GREAT PICTURES is the way to go for both efficiency and effectiveness. Your reach through these apps is unmatched. I know guys here who don't even nightgame anymore since they got their niche down and the apps figured out.

-Looks are more important now but EXTREMELY important here if you aren't white or look white. You MUST lift and be in top 5% of the guys of the guys representing your nationality in your city if you want quality bangs. Otherwise you'll bang but get leftovers.

Fantastic thread.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Messages In This Thread