rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Is my ex-girlfriend toying with me or is she unsure.(no moral finger waving please)

Quote: (09-04-2018 03:30 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2018 01:21 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2018 10:52 AM)quaker13 Wrote:  

She is super receptive to me. As if I never wronged her or dogged her.

^This demonstrates you dont know the female mind

Moreover the reason your wife (if she exists) isn't feminine and submissive any more is because she makes more money than you, and therefore has lost respect for and attraction to you. You'd have had to play master level dread game to keep her female attraction sequences engaged.

She's always made significantly more money than me yet early on she was very submissive. She only gets submissive now when she visibly observes men or women complimenting me.

Well if you really understood game you'd understand the dynamics at play.

What are the emotional dynamics that cause the effects youre looking for then?

Lesson: Other people's deferential treatment of you triggers her attraction sequence...involuntarily. Those people are elevating your masculine status in her mind (social proof) and eliciting the emotional response a husband has to maintain if he wants her to stay in her feminine role.

In other words. in those instances st least, others are gaming your wife for you

So dont blame her for her loss of femininity and submissiveness. Blame yourself for not maintaining a dominant, masculine position in her mind.

Like I said the fact that she makes more money than you is a challenge due to her inherent hierarchy of needs

So what model would work in this scenario?

You basically need to be running pimp game on her.

If done right from the beginning she'd be "Hi honey, Im home. Here's my paycheck and can I please suck your dick?"

You got work to do

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread